Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

delmar411

DIS Veteran

Swappers ~ Please check dates on the Royal Carriage Swap to see if yours are available. They have multiple fall dates open.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2294420

I'm going to call this one... The stroller is clearly gone for good. Please make other arrangements for your stroller needs. Paid swappers there are no funds left in the swap acct as those were used back in May. I'm not able to offer refunds at this moment although I'd very much like to. Hopefully I will be able to get some money together and refund those swappers that paid and are w/o a stroller. I have your names down and will hopefully be sending out random paypal refunds as I get funds together. I'm really disappointed that the swap ended like this but it is what it is.

~*~*~*~PLEASE READ THE LAST POST FOR AN URGENT UPDATE.~*~*~*~*~

This swap is currently closed until further notice. Paid swappers please PM me if you don't hear from me in the next day.

All accessories are MIA at this point. Please be aware that you are responsible for covering the stroller during rain storms so it does not rust out. Ponchos are $8 for the adult size and that covers a double stroller very well.

If you are willing to donate a new rain cover please PM me and I can get you the info you need on where to send it.

Please remember to be extra careful of the wheels esp in the MK. And do not overload the stroller down with stuff on top or in the basket.

Please keep this thread updated to the condition of the stroller, esp the front wheel. If you do not do a face to face hand off with the next swapper, it would be great if you could include a little note with the stroller about any issues you found.

This is the stroller: Suburban Safari Double Jogging Stroller

The jogger takes up to 50lbs per seat. Please do not exceed that maximum. The stroller will be under enough stresses with day in and day out use.

**SUNSHADE IS GONE**
This is the sunshade: Kiddopotamus Rayshade UV Protective Double Stroller Shade for Twin Strollers & Joggers, Navy

**RAINCOVER IS MISSING**
This is the rain cover: Graco Double Jogging Stroller Rain Cover

**FAN IS MISSING**
This is the stroller fan, it takes 2 AA batteries, please bring your own set:
Sunshine Kids Clip On Stroller Fan

Current dates:

Feb
2/26-3/8 szubie1 Windsor Hills ~ DONE

Mar
3/8-14 2mtsa2ro ASM ~ DONE
3/15-21 muscarello4 POR ~ DONE
3/23-30 Jessica0796 AKL ~ DONE
3/30-4/4 Soon ASMo ~ DONE

Apr
4/4-8 bri911e offsite/SOG/SSR ~ DONE
4/9-18 Yomickey BC ~ DONE
4/19-27 Sherbear17890 OKW ~ DONE
4/28-5/7 Delmar411 SSR ~ DONE

May
5/7-14 lanand3 OKW ~ DONE
5/14-21 kaosweb ASMo ~ DONE
5/22-29 vargas17 POP ~ DONE
5/31-6/9 nurseintraining BCV ~ DONE

Jun
6/11-16 jrage001 POP ~ DONE
6/17-24 Scott R. Scherr POP ~ DONE
6/25-27 **OPEN**
6/28-7/12 DisneyMomx7 BC ~ DONE

Jul
7/12-18 CC12005 Hilton TS ~ DONE
7/20-24 tigger_mommy SSR ~ DONE
7/25-27 **OPEN**
7/28-8/4 Capemaymommy Poly ~ DONE

Aug
8/6-11 ggatheringplanner SWAN ~ DONE
8/12-15 **OPEN**
8/16-23 SEPTBABIES02 ASMo ~ DONE
8/24-27 pepper881 POP ~ DONE
8/28-31 Nurse_Mommy4 POR ~ DONE

Sep
9/1-7 shruley POP ~ DONE
9/8-11 nathaliabrown POP ~ DONE
9/12-20 DVCTina AKV/SSR ~ At WDW
9/21-26 portsmouth35 POR ~ confirmed
9/27-10/2 Paytonsgrammy ASMo ~ confirmed ~ REMOVED

Oct
10/3-11 Amandamouseketeer POR ~ confirmed
10/12-17 suzyqqq27 BW/FtW ~ confirmed*
10/18-23 lilmissie WL ~ confirmed*
10/24-29 landofoz POR ~ confirmed*
10/30-11/4 Dreamer & Wisher CBR ~ confirmed*

Nov
11/5-7 **OPEN**
11/8-18 afeld111781 POP ~ confirmed*
11/19-21 **OPEN**
11/22-29 xosti ASM ~ confirmed*

Dec
12/1-10 Iluvmickeymouse! OKW ~ confirmed
12/11-18 bsusanmb SSR ~ confirmed*
12/20-30 FLUFFYCAT AKV ~ confirmed*
12/31-1/7 delmar411 AKL ~ confirmed

Jan
1/8-15 mouselovr ~ confirmed*
1/16-23 tinkerbell423 offsite ~ confirmed*
1/24 **SWAP CLOSED**

Waitlist
11/29-12/5 got2luvtink

hi again. I would really like this stroller for my trip, May 31 to June 9th. I can pay right now if that will hold my spot. I don't know how to fix my problem dates! please let me know if you would like my payment now.

hi again. I would really like this stroller for my trip, May 31 to June 9th. I can pay right now if that will hold my spot. I don't know how to fix my problem dates! please let me know if you would like my payment now.

You dont' need to fix them. They are just problem dates all around! LOL You can send payment.

Will the $18 cover the stroller and shade? I can send more if needed. I will send the $18 now but let me know if any more is needed:thumbsup2

Will the $18 cover the stroller and shade? I can send more if needed. I will send the $18 now but let me know if any more is needed:thumbsup2

Got it!

And it really should cover the stroller and rain cover and a fan. I just need to get with 2mtsa2ro and see whether they want to go ahead and get those items themselves or if I should just get them and send them down to WDW.

With 13 ppl @ $18 each it works out to a total of $234. The stroller is $180 so another $54 for the cover and a fan.

That's awesome. I can't wait. Now I need to get busy sewing since I got this part of our trip settled.

delmar411/rainy - thanks for the pm, it looks like I dont have enough posts to send a reply. As I was going to say, my wife and I are wrapping up our plans and hope to have something booked by the weekend.

I will confirm and send paypal monies as soon as I can.

Anyone who can send a pm to help me understand how to do the logistics of the swap - I understand its my responsability to coordinate with the folks ahead and in front of us, just want to get some pointers on the logistics.

Thanks all..

Good Morning!! :goodvibes Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! :goodvibes

My gift from DH was to let me sleep in since he kept me up with him until 2am watching some cheesy horror movie but the kids have been HVD'ing me since 7am so I finally gave up and just got up. :surfweb:

You'd think it was Christmas the way they are acting. :confused3 :laughing:

Thank you for trying to work around it, but I did find another swap with my dates available. Thank you again for trying though! :thumbsup2

Thank you for trying to work around it, but I did find another swap with my dates available. Thank you again for trying though! :thumbsup2

Oh good! I'm glad you were able to work this out. I was worried since I know how important it is to get this detail taken care of. I appreciate you being so understanding of the mix up. :goodvibes

Noticed I'm marked as 3/14 to 3/21. I don't want to freak out the person in front of me. You can change me to 3/15 - 3/21. We aren't arriving until the evening of the 15th and are staying at the POP.

Thanks

Count me in on the May date, I will send PayPal payment right after this message.

Thanks,
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter