Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey delmar! I don't know if you have seen this but babies r us has the kiddopotamus (?) sun shade on clearance for 9.99. I am going to see if I can find a shipping code, but I think with shipping it would be 14.99. I know I have seen them on amazon for $20-25, so I thought this might be a good deal. I wasn't sure if you were looking into getting one of these for the stroller.

That's how much we are paying for it through Amazon too. Same shipping price as well. It's the blue on Amazon so I figured that would be good for finding the stroller among the sea of other strollers. :laughing:

I'm ordering:
the kiddopotamus shade
the graco double jogger rain cover

plus the double jogger, 2mtsa2ro is bringing the clip on fan and something to store the accessories in.

Hey! It looks like we have enough money to buy our stroller! Now we just need a couple more swappers to cover the cost of the cover(s) I didn't hear back from my friend about the dates around Easter, so don't worry about holding them for her. Thanks!

Hey! It looks like we have enough money to buy our stroller! Now we just need a couple more swappers to cover the cost of the cover(s) I didn't hear back from my friend about the dates around Easter, so don't worry about holding them for her. Thanks!

Stroller and covers are on their way. ;) I'll just put the funds back into my paypal once we get a few more swappers, yk?

That's how much we are paying for it through Amazon too. Same shipping price as well. It's the blue on Amazon so I figured that would be good for finding the stroller among the sea of other strollers. :laughing:

I'm ordering:
the kiddopotamus shade
the graco double jogger rain cover

plus the double jogger, 2mtsa2ro is bringing the clip on fan and something to store the accessories in.

that's perfect! I am glad we are getting the shade, that was the whole reason I started looking into the stroller swaps. I didn't want to bring umbrella strollers that have the little shade on them. It wouldn't protect the kids from the sun. We did that last year and the sun was too much for them! I am so excited!

I am so glad this swap came together, great work, delmar411! I'm surprised we still have that gap in April, from what I was reading, WDW is supposed to be really crowded for Spring Break and Easter. Maybe we just need a little more exposure to stay at the top of the board... ;)

How should I get in contact with the person following me? I couldn't find them in this thread to send them a PM. Maybe they'll see this and will message me ;)

How should I get in contact with the person following me? I couldn't find them in this thread to send them a PM. Maybe they'll see this and will message me ;)

There is probably a better way, but you can just click on any ID and click on "send a private message" then when the box opens up, just erase the ID you clicked and type in the person you need to PM. delmar411 has been good about using the exact ID, even with all our crazy numbers and stuff!
Mary

There is probably a better way, but you can just click on any ID and click on "send a private message" then when the box opens up, just erase the ID you clicked and type in the person you need to PM. delmar411 has been good about using the exact ID, even with all our crazy numbers and stuff!
Mary

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

We are still looking for swappers to join in our early-mid April dates and early June. Both those gaps are really important to fill so the stroller is not sitting for long at bell services.

:goodvibes

I am new to this board and planning a trip for July 18 - 25. We will be renting a townhome at Windsor Hills but will have a car to pick-up and drop-off the stroller. Is that ok to be off property?

I would love to be part of the swap. We used to own this same double jogger but gave it away years ago since the kids don't really need a stroller anymore, but I know Disney will be different.

Who do I paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter