Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! :goodvibes

2mtsa2ro ~ have you had a chance to call the resort again about the 3 packages?

And I've been thinking about your locking the stroller request. I'll have to stop by babies r us and see if they have a jogger for me to look at in stock but someone on another thread mentioned locking it so it can't be folded. That's something that we could do if there was a place to put a combo lock on. That way the stroller is only going as far as 2 gates (MK and AK since it doesn't fit through the gates) and as far as the buses or parking lot in the other 2.

hey i am interested in the dates 8/24-8/27 are they available? how do i pay and where do i pick up and drop off the stroller... . i dont know how to pm or i would have

hey i am interested in the dates 8/24-8/27 are they available? how do i pay and where do i pick up and drop off the stroller... . i dont know how to pm or i would have

Got your payment and added you to the list, please email me your resort location when you get a chance. :)

You will pick up the stroller at your resort bell services (if on site) and drop back to your bell services w/ a resort transfer to the next location or just stored for the next person if they happen to be staying at the same resort as you.

If you are off site you will need to pick the stroller at the last resort before you and drop to the resort after you.

Either way when the time gets closer you will need to contact the people on either side of you through PM (after 10 posts you can PM) and get their real names, cell number and where they are staying. You'll get the claim number from the person before you and give the new claim number to the person after you so it is important you have contact info.

Hi! I would love a dbl stroller from 3/21-3/27, if available. Also, I was reading all of these stroller swap threads and I am fascinated to learn how you got this started! Not that I am ambitious enough to start one, but I am going March 21-28 and so curious. What a great idea to help defray costs. Thanks for any info!

Hi! I would love a dbl stroller from 3/21-3/27, if available. Also, I was reading all of these stroller swap threads and I am fascinated to learn how you got this started! Not that I am ambitious enough to start one, but I am going March 21-28 and so curious. What a great idea to help defray costs. Thanks for any info!

Hi,
Our dates are solidly booked through May. The first post has all available dates listed at the bottom. :)

As for starting your own swap, it's not difficult(just start a thread) but you need to be readily available to answer questions and keep everything updated. Try to fill March then open dates for April, then May. Opening up all dates doesn't really work as you can't just leave the stroller for long periods of time at bell services.

Good luck! :goodvibes

szubie1 just picked up the stroller and accessories from ASMusic! They had a little trouble getting the packages released, but I took a pic of my driver's license and emailed it to the manager and he finally handed them over. The last conversation I had with the resort 2 days ago, they said all they would need would be the tracking numbers but apparently that wasn't enough for the manager...I kinda thought that might happen...I actually think it's a good thing that the resort was taking serious responsibility for "my" package. Anyway, we're officially stroller swappin'!

szubie1 just picked up the stroller and accessories from ASMusic! They had a little trouble getting the packages released, but I took a pic of my driver's license and emailed it to the manager and he finally handed them over. The last conversation I had with the resort 2 days ago, they said all they would need would be the tracking numbers but apparently that wasn't enough for the manager...I kinda thought that might happen...I actually think it's a good thing that the resort was taking serious responsibility for "my" package. Anyway, we're officially stroller swappin'!

Well I guess that is a good thing that they protect ppl's stuff like that.
Thank you for going through so much extra trouble! :flower3: :goodvibes

Yay we're swappin'!! :yay:

We really need to fill in those gap weeks in June/July/Aug. I don't post tons outside this board but maybe we can put the thread link into our signatures?

Should be able to hotlink through there..something like...

Double Stroller Swap ~ Weeks open in Jun/Jul/Aug ~

I need to figure out how much space I have left in my signature and see if it will fit. If you are willing to put the hotlink in there that would be great! :goodvibes

I don't post that much either, but I added it to my signature...let me know if I need to change anything.

good morning everyone! Just giving a bump in hopes of finding swapper to fill in our remaining dates. :goodvibes

Hello! Can I please request 9/19-9/27? I realize you have to fill in the gaps. I can certainly add this to my siggy....I travel to threads all over the dis! FYI--I've put requests in to several different stroller swaps, but my week seems to be pretty popular!! :scared1: Hoping this one works out!! :flower3:

Hello! Can I please request 9/19-9/27? I realize you have to fill in the gaps. I can certainly add this to my siggy....I travel to threads all over the dis! FYI--I've put requests in to several different stroller swaps, but my week seems to be pretty popular!! :scared1: Hoping this one works out!! :flower3:

You sure can. :goodvibes I'll add you to the list and payment confirms your dates. I'm sure we will be able to fill in the dates as we get closer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter