Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked that we have open dates!!

well we are pretty packed for the next few months which is great. I'm sure the summer spots will fill in as it gets closer. We only need a handful of people to complete out the dates through the summer. :goodvibes

Payment sent.

Now the question I have is that the person using the swap after me is staying off-site. If they are not able to meet with me on our last day (7/12) do I still leave the stroller with BC bell services and just call the swapper with the claim ticket information?

Payment sent.

Now the question I have is that the person using the swap after me is staying off-site. If they are not able to meet with me on our last day (7/12) do I still leave the stroller with BC bell services and just call the swapper with the claim ticket information?

Yep. Anyone off site is responsible for picking up the stroller from it's last resort and returning it to the next swappers resort or doing a face to face hand-off.

:)

Wondering if August 16-22 is still available. This will be our first trip and I would love to join a stroller swap.

Hey everyone,
Please let me know if you have not been able to make contact with the swappers on either side of you. It is very important that you have their info and the ability to contact them by phone while at WDW.
Thanks! :goodvibes

Was wondering if "Soon ASMo" who is reserve from 3/30-4/4 is leaving on the 4th early or needs the stroller the whole day of the 4th? I am interested for the swap on April 4 - April 8. We will be staying at Double Tree Castle Hotel on April 3-6 and after that from April 6-9 our reservation is at Sheraton Safari Hotel at Lake Buena Vista. Our flight is early on the 9th so we want to return/deliver the stroller to the next family on April 8.

I triend to search for the user name but could not find it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

-Brian

Was wondering if "Soon ASMo" who is reserve from 3/30-4/4 is leaving on the 4th early or needs the stroller the whole day of the 4th? I am interested for the swap on April 4 - April 8. We will be staying at Double Tree Castle Hotel on April 3-6 and after that from April 6-9 our reservation is at Sheraton Safari Hotel at Lake Buena Vista. Our flight is early on the 9th so we want to return/deliver the stroller to the next family on April 8.

I triend to search for the user name but could not find it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

-Brian

Hi,
You can PM her and ask. If she doesn't reply through PM I believe I have an email address for her. If you click on her name it should drop down a list of things to do and private message is on there.

There is a good chance she won't need it all day on the 4th as many ppl list their day of departure even if they won't be using the stroller that day.

Hi,
You can PM her and ask. If she doesn't reply through PM I believe I have an email address for her. If you click on her name it should drop down a list of things to do and private message is on there.

There is a good chance she won't need it all day on the 4th as many ppl list their day of departure even if they won't be using the stroller that day.

Can you PM me her email? I check and did not see any post from her to this thread. It might be just me though!

Thank you!

-Brian

Payment instructions are on the first page and payment secures your dates. That's it! :goodvibes

I'll mark you down on the list.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for the info! I set up a pay pal account today and I have to wait 2-3 business days to confirm. I will send my payment as soon as it's all set.

Sorry for all the trouble but I already have reserve a stroller from another board.

Peace:hippie:

-Brian

I would be interested in Sept. 1-7. I can pay but my problem is that I can't get funded Paypal to work. (At least I haven't in the past.) Can I pay by CC to a different address if I pay for the additional fee you incur? Thanks.

Hey everyone,
Please let me know if you have not been able to make contact with the swappers on either side of you. It is very important that you have their info and the ability to contact them by phone while at WDW.
Thanks! :goodvibes

Interested in stroller from 9/22-9/29 if still available staying at ASMO

Interested in stroller from 9/22-9/29 if still available staying at ASMO

That time is still available. I will mark you down but please confirm that you do want those dates. Payment instructions are on the first post.

Thanks!
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter