Apart from your country of birth/or live, what countries do you have a soft spot for?

Barbados/ Jamaica - I’m not allowed to favor one over the other and the only reason the Bajans are placed first is ‘cause I did this alphabetically.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

There is no numerical order for these countries just how I feel at the moment:

France. Algeria. Spain. Guinea. Montenegro. Panama.

Mexico…the people
Morroco…wonderful country and people
Jordan…same as above
New Zealand… one of most gorgeous places on earth
Italy… no words needed

Although my exposure to Europe has been confined to London, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Spain, I have a soft spot for that general area of Europe. I realize that there is a lot more of Europe to see, but at my age I probably won't be able to get to any of the other countries.

USA (limited to Florida and short layover in Bangor Maine many years ago) 😂 but would love to tour East Coast), Spain, Greece and New Zealand

Italy, France, Peru, Greece, Barbados. There are others I’ve visited, enjoyed and would love to explore more, but I don’t have a soft spot for them.

Japan, which is why I've visited....7 times so far. There's just so much to love about it, it pretty much has everything you could want, advanced cities, but highly organized, great natural areas...incredible food pretty much everywhere, and friendly people in many places.

I'd really like to live there if/when I have the ability to do so. Yes, it's not a perfect country and it has a difficult work/life balance culture, among other issues like an aging population but I feel like they will solve those issues eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter