Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I see that the first date the stroller is being taken is March 8th. Any chance that it would be available from March 1st to 7th? I'm checking in very late to Pop on the 1st (getting in about 12:30am).

Let me know!

Thanks!

Hello, I see that the first date the stroller is being taken is March 8th. Any chance that it would be available from March 1st to 7th? I'm checking in very late to Pop on the 1st (getting in about 12:30am).

Let me know!

Thanks!

The first person must collect the stroller from bell services and assemble it. Are you willing to assemble the stroller? Also the current 1st person on the swap will be bringing down the rain cover and fan so while I can send the stroller down for you to collect, those 2 items would not be with the stroller, it's just too pricey to ship those items down.

Just let me know. :goodvibes

ETA~ I've been checking deals on Amazon and I've found a cover and a shade that along with the stroller would work out to $220 shipped. It looks like a good deal so the stroller may have those important accessories with it for you if you wish to join in. The only thing that would not be there for sure is the fan and a bag to store the accessories in.

I've also been looking for something to store the stroller in. Might help to keep it from wearing out as fast.

This is the best price I've found so far:

http://www.jogging-stroller-superstore.com/p/instep-double-storage-bag-jogging#product_info

With the addition of another swapper we'd have almost enough to cover the bag as well. 2 more swappers would have it fully covered.

And as long as we can keep the accessories together with the stroller then they shouldn't need to be replaced even when the stroller does need to.

Just bumping and giving fair warning that if I don't get confirmation very soon from the ppl noted in red I will have to open up those dates.

I have sent PM's to them all with the link to the new thread but I know some of them haven't been on the old thread in quite a while.

What is the status of the old stroller? I just sent an email to Danny25 because he was supposed to have it before me. I don't know if he checks the boards, so I don't know if he's using the old one, if he cancelled, or if he just doesn't know what's happening. So just so I'm not wondering...Where is the old stroller and is it still being swapped?
Thanks,
Mary

What is the status of the old stroller? I just sent an email to Danny25 because he was supposed to have it before me. I don't know if he checks the boards, so I don't know if he's using the old one, if he cancelled, or if he just doesn't know what's happening. So just so I'm not wondering...Where is the old stroller and is it still being swapped?
Thanks,
Mary

The old stroller is still at the parks. I'm not sure what the swap status is of it though as it's on the last legs.

Looks like he's to claim it at POP though and there is a gap between swappers so we should know whether or not the stroller is still alive after this current run.

I have a friend from high school that I conected with on Facebook. She is vacationing over the Easter holiday and I just realized that she might be interested in joining us. I'm e-mailing her now...

Hi Mary,

I got your message about my dates opening up (March 23-30) but the system wouldn't allow me to message you back directly...something about not having enough posts yet or something.

Anyway, I'm definately interested in those dates. I'll send you the money today.

We'll be at Animal Kingdom Lodge. How do I arrange where we should pick up the stroller and where we should leave it for the next people on the list?

Thanks so much!
Jessica

Hi Mary,

I got your message about my dates opening up (March 23-30) but the system wouldn't allow me to message you back directly...something about not having enough posts yet or something.

Anyway, I'm definately interested in those dates. I'll send you the money today.

We'll be at Animal Kingdom Lodge. How do I arrange where we should pick up the stroller and where we should leave it for the next people on the list?

Thanks so much!
Jessica

Sorry Jessica I forgot to mention you'll need I think 10posts to send messages. You can up your post count in here by just adding counting posts if you want.

The stroller should be waiting for you at AKL. The way it all works is the person before you takes it to their bell services and has it transferred to AKL under your name and they will call you or email you with the claim ticket number. You just need to ensure that you have all the pieces when you p/u it up. Bell services is on the left as you are entering the lodge and are very helpful. :)

You'll drop the stroller back to them at the end of your trip and have it transferred to the next location under the following person's name.

Swapping all contact info, cell numbers, etc is very important so you can contact the ppl around you to let them know claim numbers or if anything happens to the stroller.

Sounds great! Even easier than I thought it was going to be LOL! I sent the money through Paypal so you should have it in your account anytime now.

I have a friend from high school that I conected with on Facebook. She is vacationing over the Easter holiday and I just realized that she might be interested in joining us. I'm e-mailing her now...

Great idea! :thumbsup2

Sounds great! Even easier than I thought it was going to be LOL! I sent the money through Paypal so you should have it in your account anytime now.

Got it and updated the main page. :goodvibes

I will send payment tonight.Thanks for arranging this:thumbsup2

updated the main page :)

Either it's me or the boards but everything is loading sooooooooo slowly tonight. Every other site is loading quickly and w/o issue so there may just be a ton of users on right now.

I am still interested in keeping my week and can send my payment later on tonight. I see that the week before mine is open. If it would be possible I would like to start on the 19th instead. There was a person ahead of me before when I joined so I couldn't start until the 20th even though we would be arriving on the 19th. So if possible I would like April 19th to the 25th. Let me know if that will work. Thanks!

I am still interested in keeping my week and can send my payment later on tonight. I see that the week before mine is open. If it would be possible I would like to start on the 19th instead. There was a person ahead of me before when I joined so I couldn't start until the 20th even though we would be arriving on the 19th. So if possible I would like April 19th to the 25th. Let me know if that will work. Thanks!

Thanks for confirming and I got your payment! I will update the list to start you on the 19th. :thumbsup2

hey delmar! I don't know if you have seen this but babies r us has the kiddopotamus (?) sun shade on clearance for 9.99. I am going to see if I can find a shipping code, but I think with shipping it would be 14.99. I know I have seen them on amazon for $20-25, so I thought this might be a good deal. I wasn't sure if you were looking into getting one of these for the stroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter