"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

We will be disneybounding Maleficent, Scarlet Witch, and Loki so we should have no trouble entering the park prior to 4pm and getting wristbands inside, right? I couldn't resist purchasing park ticket for all the days of our trip so we are covered on that end.

I don't see any reason to line up outside at 3pm to enter when we can go through the gate at 3pm and get our wristbands inside between 4 and 7 pm. Am I missing anything?

We will be disneybounding Maleficent, Scarlet Witch, and Loki so we should have no trouble entering the park prior to 4pm and getting wristbands inside, right? I couldn't resist purchasing park ticket for all the days of our trip so we are covered on that end.

I don't see any reason to line up outside at 3pm to enter when we can go through the gate at 3pm and get our wristbands inside between 4 and 7 pm. Am I missing anything?
It's the lineup for Jack & Sally that is the big benefit to lining up at the entrance early. And at 3:00 you'll likely be able to sit in a somewhat shady spot at the front.

It's the lineup for Jack & Sally that is the big benefit to lining up at the entrance early. And at 3:00 you'll likely be able to sit in a somewhat shady spot at the front.
Thank you. No one in my clan will wait to meet Jack and Sally. So no need to wait at the gate outside for the party?

Thank you. No one in my clan will wait to meet Jack and Sally. So no need to wait at the gate outside for the party?
You're fine to get into the park in Disney Bound outfits. The only thing your missing by skiing the front gate is the Main Street pass through area that has some statues and a couple of photo ops. You can hit those later on if you'd like.

Curious at how much loot people get at MNSSHP and whether it’s all ok for carry on luggage? My worst fear is having to dump half their candy at TSA lol

Curious at how much loot people get at MNSSHP and whether it’s all ok for carry on luggage? My worst fear is having to dump half their candy at TSA lol
It is up to you how much you get. You may trick or treat to your heart’s content. There is no limit.

Not sure about the current process re:TSA. We carried ours in our carry-on without trouble in 2018. Wasn’t sure if it might be a melted mess if we’d put it in our checked baggage in Aug. Not sure how long luggage might sit outside before being loaded onto the plane.

There have definitely been reports of TSA making people dump the candy over the years.
I've also heard of guests having no trouble taking it through.
It's been inconsistent in the past.

There have definitely been reports of TSA making people dump the candy over the years.
Yep - inconsistent. But it does weigh alot, so account for that in your packing (or bag carrying).

How long past 3-4 should we wait to arrive if we are hoping to avoid the lines? Obviously I want to get in ASAP but we have littles that can’t wait in line for very long

If we wanted to go last minute in our trip on a Sunday....would we be able to still get tickets or has it gotten to the point it's sold out. We will be going in Sept.

If we wanted to go last minute in our trip on a Sunday....would we be able to still get tickets or has it gotten to the point it's sold out. We will be going in Sept.
You likely have until July to decide. There were even a few dates still available last August.

Last year we added a second party in September and bought those tickets on August 6th, but every year is a little bit different regarding when parties sell out. If you really want to go it's best to buy them sooner than later.

Last year I didn’t have nearly as much by the time I left since I did the party the day after I arrived. 😂 But I had it in my personal item bag and they didn’t bother me about it in the Pre line in C.

Wow! I was contemplating getting them last week but thought I had more time. That’s what I get for putting it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter