• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DON'T Read This TRIP REPORT If You're a Princess Hater!

Go Katie:thumbsup2! Can't wait to see the pics!

Well, I'm a little afraid to look....... :scared1: :lmao:

Although I know I got some great shots of the girls from behind doing BTMRR and Splash. With that hair flying........... :rotfl2: I can't wait to upload those. It's the ones in the Belle gowns I'm afraid to look at! I'm glad we got a few on the way INTO the park! :rotfl:

Glad you had fun on your trip. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get them downloaded to your NEW computer. :surfweb:

Thanks! :goodvibes I can't wait to get some time to even LOOK at most of the photos. I hope to at least have the new computer plugged in by the end of the day. But we're still Christmas shopping, wrapping, and trying to get the house ready for Christmas.

This is the first year Katie doesn't believe, but she decided to play Santa with me on Christmas Eve. AND she's doing a lot of the wrapping. That's a HUGE help!

Welcome back, Janet! I cannot wait for the new trip report. So glad to hear you had a great time. I was thinking about you and Katie all week.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome back, Janet! I cannot wait for the new trip report. So glad to hear you had a great time. I was thinking about you and Katie all week.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Amy! I spent most of yesterday getting the new computer set up and am finally moving forward. I'm utterly AMAZED at just how fast these photos CAN be downloaded! :rotfl:

I'll have them all downloaded by the end of the day, but have a lot of Christmas things to do. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! :santa:

:sad1:

::lip quiver:; how come when I said it was great to meet you I got nothin"

apparently our meeting had no meaning at all... is it because we forgot to wait for you at BTR, were are sorry you know. We realized our foul once Jenn got in line for her turkey leg and by that time it was too late. Yes we could have called but we were on Disney high and don't think logically

So as recourse for your actions...I shall be boycotting your new TR until my presence is acknowledge :snooty:

::snickers to self while thinking... "I am such a sarcastic loser, Janet will know I'm only joking and not take my rudeness seriously right? Of course she will I'll keep typing" :rotfl: this will be funny right?::

I would also like to add that I take back whatever nice and thoughtful comments I said earlier, not that you knew I said them :snooty:

As a side note, I am glad you are back safe and hope you have a wonderful holiday!! :goodvibes

::lip quiver:; how come when I said it was great to meet you I got nothin"

apparently our meeting had no meaning at all... is it because we forgot to wait for you at BTR, were are sorry you know. We realized our foul once Jenn got in line for her turkey leg and by that time it was too late. Yes we could have called but we were on Disney high and don't think logically

So as recourse for your actions...I shall be boycotting your new TR until my presence is acknowledge :snooty:

::snickers to self while thinking... "I am such a sarcastic loser, Janet will know I'm only joking and not take my rudeness seriously right? Of course she will I'll keep typing" :rotfl: this will be funny right?::

I would also like to add that I take back whatever nice and thoughtful comments I said earlier, not that you knew I said them :snooty:

As a side note, I am glad you are back safe and hope you have a wonderful holiday!! :goodvibes

LOL! Nah, I love a good sarcastic post! :rotfl2: I AM a bit confused though. I replied in post 1424. I could be TOTALLY imagining that though as everything is pretty much chaos here right now. I was on and off email sporadically the since my computer went down. I'm only catching up now.

If I missed another post, then I'm TOTALLY sorry! Meeting you guys was awesome! And I'll post your photo from BRMRR later. I only regret that I had my wide angle lens on the camera so I couldn't zoom in. I like shooting the rides with the wide angle. I got some great shots from behind the girls with that hair just FLYIN! :lmao:

I hope your all wrapped and ready! I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks Carey! But alas, nope. Not done wrapping yet. I'm off to wrap Katie's stuff before she wakes up. I guess I'm out of "I'll do it later" time!! :scared1:

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Aww..... thanks! It was awesome getting to meet you guys. I'm so glad you said something. I have 2 regrets though: 1) we should have done BTMRR together and 2) Can you BELIEVE we didn't take a photo????????

I was just really frazzled that morning. Having the park open at 8 changed everything. We had just a few minutes to get photos without the crowds. We stayed one step in front of them but they caught up just as we got to the castle. And I'm SO glad we got a few pics on the way in. The girls (at the prompting of my own daughter) decided on spikey rainbow color hair-dos! :scared1:

How was the rest of your trip?

:confused:

huh... wondered how I missed that?

my bad I guess... and way to stay on top of it Janet! :rotfl:

Yes, I agree we should have rode together :sad2:
and second, why didn't we take a pic, I guess for me you guys seemed so frazzled I was worried to ask :confused3, didn't want to impose, stupid thought I know.

Andf yes park hour changing to 8am really screwed us over too :headache:

I last two days went great, All three of us loved the Behind The Seeds Tour, a must do if you have not. Well I guess I better run things to do, with one day left :eek: so behind. I hope you got all your stuff done and find time to relax MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey I just found your trip report :banana::banana::banana: LOVE all of the gorgeous dresses you made!! What a wonderful mom and daughter trip!!! Thank you for the wonderful pics of the castle and fireworks....some of the best I have seen! :thumbsup2
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :santa:
Cathy

Hey I just found your trip report :banana::banana::banana: LOVE all of the gorgeous dresses you made!! What a wonderful mom and daughter trip!!! Thank you for the wonderful pics of the castle and fireworks....some of the best I have seen! :thumbsup2
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :santa:
Cathy

Thank you Cathy! Be sure to check back here soon for a link to the new trip report! :cool1:

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

... the fairy god-mother kind of reminds me of paula dean.. lol.
but yeah i can TOTALLY relate as far as cold december weather goes. we experienced record lows in our one and only trip in dec. :sad2: never. again.

... the fairy god-mother kind of reminds me of paula dean.. lol.
but yeah i can TOTALLY relate as far as cold december weather goes. we experienced record lows in our one and only trip in dec. :sad2: never. again.

It's funny you say that. She doesn't remind me of Paula Deen, but the one they used to have at the dinner was really a dead ringer for her!

It's hard to tell from this photo because of the look on her face, but I couldn't look at her without thinking Paula Deen!

Seeing Double -Fairy Godmother by mom2rtk, on Flickr

Presents are all open here. Katie had everyone up pretty early. :cheer2: I passed on gifts in leiu of a down payment for a Disney trip next year! :dance3:

What did everyone else get?

Eve received a Nook tablet and a Wii game called Skylander. I did EXACTLY like you and held off on gifts for myself, so I could afford to reserve a room at Disney for next year. Now, if I can just decide what time of year. It's looking like either a summer trip or a mid-December trip. Decisions, decisions!

When do you think you will go next year?

I would love the weather in the spring time, but my schedule at work will not allow me to go other than Easter week. I think that would be too crowded for me.

So happy to hear you all had a Merry Christmas! Wishing you a happy new year, too!

Eve received a Nook tablet and a Wii game called Skylander. I did EXACTLY like you and held off on gifts for myself, so I could afford to reserve a room at Disney for next year. Now, if I can just decide what time of year. It's looking like either a summer trip or a mid-December trip. Decisions, decisions!

When do you think you will go next year?

I would love the weather in the spring time, but my schedule at work will not allow me to go other than Easter week. I think that would be too crowded for me.

So happy to hear you all had a Merry Christmas! Wishing you a happy new year, too!

I'm glad you're scheming to get back to the World!

I don't know for sure when we'll go, but I'm guessing December again. I don't know if Timmy will run cross country in the fall, but if he does, it will be his senior year and I won't want to miss it. So I think I have to leave October open. And I don't do Disney in the heat, so that pretty much leaves November or December. Well, I suppose January or February would be good too, but I'm guessing that's too soon........... :rolleyes1

So many pages in so little time :)

Can't wait to finish

:confused:

huh... wondered how I missed that?

my bad I guess... and way to stay on top of it Janet! :rotfl:

Yes, I agree we should have rode together :sad2:
and second, why didn't we take a pic, I guess for me you guys seemed so frazzled I was worried to ask :confused3, didn't want to impose, stupid thought I know.

Andf yes park hour changing to 8am really screwed us over too :headache:

I last two days went great, All three of us loved the Behind The Seeds Tour, a must do if you have not. Well I guess I better run things to do, with one day left :eek: so behind. I hope you got all your stuff done and find time to relax MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, we WERE pretty frazzled that morning. Our friends just got in the night before so we had a hard time getting the girls settled down that night. Then of course a hard time getting them up. And of course, that was the ONE morning we had to wait more than a minute or two for a bus. We literally got through the turnstyles just as they started letting ADR folks in right ahead of the crowds. We laughed as we made our way (not going too fast since one of us was in a boot!) up Main Street stopping at several photopass spots. We heard the opening show, we saw the crowd coming and tried to stay ahead of them......... and they finally caught us at the castle.

STILL though.......... how long could ONE photo have taken??????? It's on my "wish I had done it" list.

As it turns out, I'm really glad we got some shots on the way in....... since the hair styles after the boutique definitely gave them a completely different look........

So many pages in so little time :)

Can't wait to finish

Yeah! Glad you found us! :welcome:

Stay tuned for the link to the new trip report hopefully soon.

I'm still hanging out trying to figure out how to get Office 2003 onto my Windows 7. It seems to be objecting.........

My hard drives are objecting to the new computer system too. The new computer doesn't seem to want to recognize both at the same time, but is happy to recognize each of them independently.

HELP! This stuff makes my head hurt! :surfweb:

HI! I posted a bunch of pictures of Kadence opening her special Disney gifts! I didn't want to clutter up your TR. You'll see how excited and happy she was to get them!

I hope your computer issues clear up soon!

Hope you had a merry Christmas and welcome back! I hope you had a good time. I apologize if I startled you when I said hello at MVMCP on the 11th. I tried to not bug you from there on out..but it was funny how much our paths crossed. You sat next to us at a parade... we were face to face at bag check...on a the same monorail... I didn't want to seem like a stalker though so I didn't say anything more. :rolleyes:

HI! I posted a bunch of pictures of Kadence opening her special Disney gifts! I didn't want to clutter up your TR. You'll see how excited and happy she was to get them!

I hope your computer issues clear up soon!

Thanks Carey! I'm on my way to go look at them. Can't wait! Hope you had a great Chrismtas! :santa:

Hope you had a merry Christmas and welcome back! I hope you had a good time. I apologize if I startled you when I said hello at MVMCP on the 11th. I tried to not bug you from there on out..but it was funny how much our paths crossed. You sat next to us at a parade... we were face to face at bag check...on a the same monorail... I didn't want to seem like a stalker though so I didn't say anything more. :rolleyes:

LOL! I'm thinking that meant we DEFINITELY had to meet!

I'm so glad you said hi. I'm just REALLY embarrassed at how I looked when we did meet. I was still drying out from my newly-acquired drowned rat status attained while on BTMRR. That really WAS the wildest ride in the wilderness. The big downpour that night hit AFTER we entered the queue, at the very moment our train left the building. And we were completely DRENCHED when it was finally over. I was sporting my brand new Splash Mountain t-shirt, but my pants and shoes were still drenched to the core. So when you said hi, I really was off in la-la land! :lmao: Oddly enough though we had a great time that night.

I'm so glad you said hi. You were our very first Dis-meet of the entire trip! :cool1:

OK, if you hate parental braggers, please plug your ears (or cover your eyes since we're online......) I'm going to indulge in a brief moment of sheer, unabashed braggery....

Remember Timmy took his ACT while we were at Disney? We got the email today with his score.......... and he got a 30! :yay: He's just a Junior and wants to take it a couple more times, but even if he does no better, we're quite proud. :goodvibes I guess we'll keep him. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter