DON'T Read This TRIP REPORT If You're a Princess Hater!

Such a glorious report! Just spent the morning reading and wanted to let you know you still have readers almost 5 years later on this thread!
Katie must be in her teenage years now, and I hope she looks back on these times and realizes the special mom she has. She strikes me that she does! Thanks for taking us on your journey.

I didn't even realize this was still open! Thanks to everyone who read along. :)

I know it has been a few years but you posted in something and the title of this one jumped out at me I your signature. I can't wait to read more of your TR's. I loved seeing the outfits and hearing about your Disney Magic.:earboy2::earboy2:

I'm glad you found it. Links to my more recent TR's are in my signature. I'm still working on my December 2014 DLR trip report and would love to have you join in!

Such a glorious report! Just spent the morning reading and wanted to let you know you still have readers almost 5 years later on this thread!
Katie must be in her teenage years now, and I hope she looks back on these times and realizes the special mom she has. She strikes me that she does! Thanks for taking us on your journey.

Thanks so much for the very kind words. Katie is just starting high school this fall, so definitely a full fledged teen! We're hoping to make some more Disney memories this fall at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter