DON'T Read This TRIP REPORT If You're a Princess Hater!

On the Magical Express heading for MCO. Had an awesome time. Can't wait to catch up on a real keyboard.

Janet, I just want to drop in and say Jenn and I really enjoyed meeting a you and your daughter. Both girls looked beautiful that day, can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Janet, I just want to drop in and say Jenn and I really enjoyed meeting a you and your daughter. Both girls looked beautiful that day, can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Aww..... thanks! It was awesome getting to meet you guys. I'm so glad you said something. I have 2 regrets though: 1) we should have done BTMRR together and 2) Can you BELIEVE we didn't take a photo????????

I was just really frazzled that morning. Having the park open at 8 changed everything. We had just a few minutes to get photos without the crowds. We stayed one step in front of them but they caught up just as we got to the castle. And I'm SO glad we got a few pics on the way in. The girls (at the prompting of my own daughter) decided on spikey rainbow color hair-dos! :scared1:

How was the rest of your trip?

Now I can post this one. :lmao:

plumber-emoticon.gif

like this

LOL! I bow to your greatness! :worship:

Just wanted to say how nice it was to see you in Katie while waiting in line for the 7 Dwarfs on the 13th. You both looked amazing. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the party.

Just wanted to say how nice it was to see you in Katie while waiting in line for the 7 Dwarfs on the 13th. You both looked amazing. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the party.

Hi! I'm so glad you came over to say hi. :goodvibes Your daughter looked adorable in her sparkly dress! I had an awesome time meeting you and other DIS'ers while we were there. So many nice people came up to say hi. I'm glad you chimed in.

Did it take you long to get through the line? You didn't look too far back. When did you get in line? We had been up since 6 AM to see my husband off on the Magical Express, so we didn't last too late.

Hi! I'm so glad you came over to say hi. :goodvibes Your daughter looked adorable in her sparkly dress! I had an awesome time meeting you and other DIS'ers while we were there. So many nice people came up to say hi. I'm glad you chimed in.

Did it take you long to get through the line? You didn't look too far back. When did you get in line? We had been up since 6 AM to see my husband off on the Magical Express, so we didn't last too late.

Aww thanks - she was a good sport about letting me dress her up every day. It was amazing to see your dresses in person. You really have an amazing gift!

We were through the line by 7:15. I think we got in line around 6:20. It seemed to be moving fairly fast. Did you get to see all the characters that you wanted? I wanted to thank you for your earlier advice on doing more then one Christmas party. Doing the 2 nights allowed us to get everything done that we wanted. It must have seemed like a long day for you and Katie after getting up at 6am.

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks! I have a lot of journaling and photopass editing to do before I can get a real start, but hopefully not too long. Then of course there's that whole Christmas thing. YIKES! I better get off my behind and get something done tomorrow!

Aww thanks - she was a good sport about letting me dress her up every day. It was amazing to see your dresses in person. You really have an amazing gift!

We were through the line by 7:15. I think we got in line around 6:20. It seemed to be moving fairly fast. Did you get to see all the characters that you wanted? I wanted to thank you for your earlier advice on doing more then one Christmas party. Doing the 2 nights allowed us to get everything done that we wanted. It must have seemed like a long day for you and Katie after getting up at 6am.

I'm glad the 2 parties worked out for you. I really can relax more when I know I have another night to accomplish what I miss. Of course with just the 2 of us (usually) it's not as big an investment as it is for some larger families.

Welcome back! Can't wait to see all your fantastic pictures!

Thanks!

I really had hoped to be working on downloading pictures and getting at least the new Trip Report set up, but am having some computer issues. Cross your fingers..... I'm headed out in a bit to look at new ones. If they have the one I want...... maybe I can get going. :cool1:

Well, "Hi!" from the family who waited with you for the 7 dwarfs on Tuesday.

Well HOWDY! I'm glad you found us! I really enjoyed chatting with you guys that night. And I know Katie did too! :banana:

I need your address though....... I need to send you a thank you note for my daughter's new hairdo the next day.......... :rotfl:

Yep, she went for it. Quite a look too! But man, the photos are...... shall we say...... memorable! :scared1:

Can I just say how jealous I am of all the people that got to meet you!

You know Jen, I had to think for a moment when you posted that and confirm that indeed we have never met. I guess it just seems like we have. I sure hope we can work it out one day. :goodvibes

I have great news on the computer front. :surfweb: Little ole me........ the person who thinks every sneeze to death...... the one who can't commmit to a purchase to save her soul.............. went out and bought a new computer! :banana: Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and a new video card. I'm thinking photo editing MIGHT go a little faster! :cool1:

So catch this....... a new phone right before the trip......... a new computer right after. Hmmm...... I've always embraced my inner "sorely out of date geek". (The phone was a circa 2007 flip phone, the computer was over 7 years old.) Now with all this new technology, I'm not sure I know who I am any more! :lmao:

I know. it seems like we have met...but unfortunately we haven't...and little did we know, we were actually at WDW one year at the same time too. If only we knew then what we know now!

I didn't realize you had gotten a new phone too. Woohoo! Awesome about the computer too. Minei s running really rough right now. I hate to have to go get a new one though. When I do, I may ask you some questions, as I am pretty much a dumby. I just now I need lots of RAM and something faster, which I htink it the processor...right?

I know. it seems like we have met...but unfortunately we haven't...and little did we know, we were actually at WDW one year at the same time too. If only we knew then what we know now!

I didn't realize you had gotten a new phone too. Woohoo! Awesome about the computer too. Minei s running really rough right now. I hate to have to go get a new one though. When I do, I may ask you some questions, as I am pretty much a dumby. I just now I need lots of RAM and something faster, which I htink it the processor...right?

You know, I think that not only were we there at the same time, but we were actually in the Magic Kingdom on the same DAY. What a bummer we didn't meet! Or maybe we did and didn't know it!

And really, I'm the last person to ask about computer specs. Part of what held me back so long was not knowing what to get. When I asked the guy who works on our computer, everything he listed would have cost $800 to $1000 and I just couldn't do that. So I waited. And waited. And waited some more.

I did quiz my nephew over Thanksgiving, who works at Best Buy, and he said I need a minimum Core i5 processor. i7 would be better, but a little too far out of the budget. I had been told I needed 8GB of RAM, but could sacrifice a little on that if it meant getting the i5 over the i3. All I know is that my old one had 4GB of RAM, so this HAS to be better, right?

They also talked me into upgrading to a video card over the integrated thing (that's a very technical term you know....) they come with. Robbie had told me that before as well. Soooo......... we'll see how it all comes together. I need to get up the gumption to get it set up here in a bit. So hopefully some feedback soon! :banana:

Thanks!

Well HOWDY! I'm glad you found us! I really enjoyed chatting with you guys that night. And I know Katie did too! :banana:

I need your address though....... I need to send you a thank you note for my daughter's new hairdo the next day.......... :rotfl:

Yep, she went for it. Quite a look too! But man, the photos are...... shall we say...... memorable! :scared1:

Go Katie:thumbsup2! Can't wait to see the pics!

Glad you had fun on your trip. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get them downloaded to your NEW computer. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter