DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

And that was without any 'liquid courage'.....

eta: When in "Rome", roam. hahaha I crack myself up.

Once lunch was over and I got a glass of moscato, I turned into this:

61984_479224350419_502005419_7233967_6290618_n.jpg

61984_479224365419_502005419_7233970_6692180_n.jpg

::yes::

However, the ladies were almost as beautiful as the men. So they should at least get an honorable mention.

No. Give me more Gabe and Dave. :love:

At DAP, some of us didn't stick around with others as much. Some of us were sneaky and hit Germany twice. **coughVal and mecough**

Have never really checked out the drinks available in WS...well..actually haven't really checked out WS much...but that's another story...anyways...my question...

I'm not really a beer drinker.....do they have anything like hard apple cider available in WS anywhere? and for that matter, is there anything like this on the Wonder?? :confused3 TIA

Mike

Have never really checked out the drinks available in WS...well..actually haven't really checked out WS much...but that's another story...anyways...my question...

I'm not really a beer drinker.....do they have anything like hard apple cider available in WS anywhere? and for that matter, is there anything like this on the Wonder?? :confused3 TIA

Mike

Hard cider is available in UK. I'm not much a beer guy, myself, but certainly find enough to drink in each country...

Make sure you fetch me for this portion...I missed the Eiswein last time. (or was it gluhwein?)

Val says there's no way she would leave her roommate out of this portion of the evening.
I'm presuming by "roommate" she was referring to you

Make sure you fetch me for this portion...I missed the Eiswein last time. (or was it gluhwein?)

It was gluhwein, Mindy. Val and I thought people were holding us back, so we made quick work of going on to Germany before the light saber missed us. Then when the group eventually went on to Germany for real, Val and I bought more. :rolleyes1 If you want in on the action, I will give you the heads up.

Val says there's no way she would leave her roommate out of this portion of the evening.
I'm presuming by "roommate" she was referring to you

I thought you were Val's roommate. Or is Mindy?
I'm Val's honorary adopted daughter. It happened during the gluhwein "run". ;)

So, I was thinking...

I tried a drink for the first time in Rose and Crown Pub last month. It wasn't on the bar menu, but the bartender was able to make it. My friend said she wanted to try it, so I went ahead and bought the same drink.

It was called an Irish Car Bomb. It's a depth-charge type of drink made with Guinness. The depth charge is a shot of equal parts Jameson whisky and Bailey's. You drop the shot into the Guinness and then drink it as fast as you can before the Bailey's makes the Guinness curdle. :laughing:

(FYI, it's not a full pint. There needs to be room for the shot!)

The guys in the bar next to us heard us order and started cheering us on. I was able to successfully drink it in one try, but my friend was not as fortunate. It was a lot of fun, and if anyone wants to do one of these with me, let me know. It was sort of like a Guinness milkshake, but not as gross as it might sound. ;)

Anyone want to join me in this endeavor? If not, I'll just do it and meet you by the France slushies. :laughing:

So, I was thinking...

I tried a drink for the first time in Rose and Crown Pub last month. It wasn't on the bar menu, but the bartender was able to make it. My friend said she wanted to try it, so I went ahead and bought the same drink.

It was called an Irish Car Bomb. It's a depth-charge type of drink made with Guinness. The depth charge is a shot of equal parts Jameson whisky and Bailey's. You drop the shot into the Guinness and then drink it as fast as you can before the Bailey's makes the Guinness curdle. :laughing:

(FYI, it's not a full pint. There needs to be room for the shot!)

The guys in the bar next to us heard us order and started cheering us on. I was able to successfully drink it in one try, but my friend was not as fortunate. It was a lot of fun, and if anyone wants to do one of these with me, let me know. It was sort of like a Guinness milkshake, but not as gross as it might sound. ;)

Anyone want to join me in this endeavor? If not, I'll just do it and meet you by the France slushies. :laughing:

I'm not sure I'd make it the rest of the way if I started out with an irish car bomb!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter