DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Well, I've got some good news and bad news.

The bad news first. I'm not going DATW, at least not for the entire time.
The good news? I booked a Tables in Wonderland holiday dinner event that I saw in my email inbox yesterday!

I still might want to do the Irish Car Bomb thing, but I probably would need to do it at 5pm before I head to Norway for the dinner. After dinner, we're supposed to get seating for the Candlelight Processional, but I don't really care to see Thomas Gibson. I'd rather try to find the DATW group.

By the time my dinner is over, most of you might already by in Norway by then. ;) I will look for Tonya's lightsaber.

I debated skipping the event, but this is the first time I've been able to get the stars to align for a TiW event! :banana:

I might already be as sloshed as you guys by the time dinner is over, because it seems they are serving a different drink with each course. The drinks are called things like Peppermint Froth, Belles of St. Mary's, Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa's Little Helper, and with dessert, egg nog and mulled cider. And the dinner items don't sound too shabby, either. ;)

I hope you'll understand that I had to give you up for a foodie event. :laughing:

Edit to add: When I talked to the cast member booking it, I asked how many seats are left of the 80. She said 60 were already booked. So if there are other Tables in Wonderland members interested in this, I think it will sell out very soon.

Space shuttle Discovery's launch on the STS-133 mission has been targeted for no earlier than Feb. 3, 2011, to allow for more testing on the intertank stringers on the external tank.

It's your fearless leader!!! The Bearer of the Lightsaber of Frivolity!!! The person guiding you through the crowds of Epcot on the way to your next beverage!!! In an effort to not lose anyone in the crowds this year I thought we could use social networking to keep everyone up to date on our location. (Trust me, after a few countries there are always a few DATWers that go astray.) :rolleyes1

So, I will be tweeting and posting on facebook throughout DATW. My plan is to post/tweet a 5 minute notice that we will be moving on to the next country and then a post/tweet that we are moving.

If you are not already a friend of mine on facebook and would like to follow along during DATW, please send me a friend request with DATW in the message to Tonya Sayers.

If you would like to follow along on Twitter, please follow Tonya2426.

See you soon!!! And don't forget to bring gloves and a jacket. The wind off of the lake at Epcot can make things VERY chilly.

Tonya,

I don't know how to send a message with a friend request but I just tried to friend you.

I guess those of us with archaic phones will just have to pay attention or follow the herd. Someone let out a moo :cow:, whinnie :horse: or a bleat :alpaca/giraffe: to me when we're moving.

something tells me I'm gonna need the extra battery for my phone that I just bought!

I guess those of us with archaic phones will just have to pay attention or follow the herd. Someone let out a moo :cow:, whinnie :horse: or a bleat :alpaca/giraffe: to me when we're moving.

If you bleat I just might snap and beat you up...you've been warned
fighting0030.gif
:rolleyes1

Everyone may be on the ship now.....but I just realized I'll be there during DATW. I'm mainly a lurker here, but I'd like to meet everyone to put some faces with names. I'll try to catch up with you at some point in the evening.

Everyone may be on the ship now.....but I just realized I'll be there during DATW. I'm mainly a lurker here, but I'd like to meet everyone to put some faces with names. I'll try to catch up with you at some point in the evening.

Absolutely join us!

Packing the car and really getting amped for the trip. We are leaving super early on Thursday morning! Wish me luck! We plan to cover 15 hours of the trip and make it to Valdosta, GA on day 1. That way we are make it in plenty of time for DATW on Friday.

Safe travels Don!
Mindy is already having fun, I know.

Do I need to say "Have a beer for me"? :rolleyes1

Thought not.......it's a given.......right? :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter