DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

We are safe and sound in Valdosta, GA. Only 3 hours or so tomorrow morning we will at the swan the off to epcot!!

The cruise was awesome!! Met lots of dis'ers, we owned the ship!!! Great work by Pete and team
WOW what an outstanding job they did for us!! Thanks to all!!!!!! MVMCP rocked!! At Swan and hitting the heavely bed now. Soo much fun but need sleep!!!!

Believe it or not Disney Legend, Bob Gurr, is among the DATW participants!

Had a great chat with Bob while walking between UK and France.

But Jen had a real close encounter with him. :)

I was so pleased to have the opportunity to meet Bob Gurr! What a fun time we all had...and here I was feeling sorry for myself for not cruising with my friends...absolutely not any longer!

Had a great time meeting many of you and drinking half way around the world (we were late getting in). I hope everyone has safe travels home and a Happy Holidays!!

Bob fully enjoyed himself and was thankful for the invite(can't imagine who invited him :woohoo:)

It was great fun!

I enjoyed meeting everyone (even though I showed up rather late)! I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Paul,

Thank you for putting this together and also to Tonya leaning us around or astray.

I enjoyed myself immensely. However, that spicy jalapeño margarita in Mexico was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Mark

Paul,

Thank you for putting this together and also to Tonya leaning us around or astray.

I enjoyed myself immensely. However, that spicy jalapeño margarita in Mexico was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Mark

If you thought it was hot, you didn't have enough ;) After 5-6 they go down SMOOOTTHHH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter