DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Paul,

Are you ready to lead this mob?

Mark

(Ahem)
Unless Paul has taken on the role of "Keeper of the Light Saber of Frivolity" (and that is only by special dispensation by Tonya), Paul will not be so much "leading" as "herding"...

(Ahem)
Unless Paul has taken on the role of "Keeper of the Light Saber of Frivolity" (and that is only by special dispensation by Tonya), Paul will not be so much "leading" as "herding"...

So sorry:worship:

:rotfl2: My mistake... I guess the inital herding is more appropriate then.

I started this thread, but my DIS wife Tonya leads with the light saber! :thumbsup2

My job is sergeant at arms. I get rid of undesireables! pirate:

We all better be nice then... I'd rather not end up in the lake:rotfl2:

See everyone soon and I promise to be good... afterall we have Señor Jorge example of what not to do:lmao:.

Mark

(Ahem)

Um, did anyone else picture Paul in a (sleeveless) shepherd's costume? :confused3

:rotfl2:

See everyone soon and I promise to be good... afterall we have Señor Jorge example of what not to do:lmao:.

Mark

And yet, our esteemed Jorge is still a DATWer in good standing. You'd have to be REALLY bad to end up in the lake.

I challenge ya.

And yet, our esteemed Jorge is still a DATWer in good standing. You'd have to be REALLY bad to end up in the lake.

I challenge ya.

I don't think Mark could behave badly if he was forced to. Some folks are just good.

Others amongst us....here fishy fishy fishy......:fish:

I challenge ya.

I don't think Mark could behave badly if he was forced to. Some folks are just good.

:rotfl2:

My plan... Is to "Stay out of the Damn Lakes":thumbsup2 and have FUN... So I must be good to Paul and make sure he gets a Birthday Drink.

Todd, your one picture you previously posted with your toe in the lakes is one of the best I've seen. A true Classic.

Psssst...Mark...I can take you to the dark side. I can be very bad!

Mark

My good man, everything I do is perfectly legal. :tiptoe:

I challenge ya.

You'd have a better chance ending up in the bushes. :scared1:

She called me esteemed. :lovestruc

Did you just accuse me of smelling like fish? :mad:

:rotfl:

Theresa has no dark side. She is a :littleangel: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter