Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

WELL I AM BACK!!:banana: We had a great vacation at Disney's Vero Beach resort. We spent lots of time in the ocean and by the pool. Very relaxing and just what I needed.
Jenerator06- I received two envies from you while I was gone. :cool1:
Ladytink75- I have a large envie I sent to you yesterday. Hope you can use lots of them.
I am back to shopping with my coupons this weekend and I can't wait. I am a coupon junkie...:yay:

Envie going out today...sorry for the delay week is busy with the kids and end of school year stuff!

Adtillma, received your envie today. Thank you!

Saved $35 at DSW today.

They let me stack 3 discount coupons on a single pair of shoes for DD21. I got a $59 pair of Nikes for under $27! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Envie received from Carlyzmom~~thank you! :)

6/7 Coupon Savings
$13.75 Target
$20.42 Groceries
$2.00 Restaurant

off2dabeach..I got your envie today!

karliebug, your envie will go out a little late this week. We are taking anniversary pics on Sunday so will be busy all day then heading the Grand Floridian for Monday and Tuesday for our one year anniversary. I'm not sure I'll get them ready to send out on Wednesday, but they will definitely go out by Thursday

can't remember if I posted that I mailed out an envelope to ljcraw555 on Monday. Received envelope from claytonsmama on Wednesday. Have great weekend everyone!

6/8 coupon savings:

Walmart -- $2.00
Express -- $40.00

I got a birthday coupon from Express for $40 off one item...

Did I use it for myself???? Of course not! I bought a summer dress for DD21!

But, I got a really good deal on the dress! With a 30% off sale price and the birthday coupon, the dress cost $4.41 + tax! The poor sales clerk couldn't believe it. :lmao:

Got your envied today. Thanks! Good luck with your move, you made a great train buddy.

Eyor44- Sorry to be so long in posting. I did receive your envie. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

I think StichesGr8 fan is Vanessamom sender (I only have your real name on the PM I got & your envelope :) ) - thanks for this week's envelope...

So Scary - I sent yours on Tuesday so you should have received it yesterday...

Have a great week everyone!!

Kiyoko

:yay::yay::yay:

Doodlebug939 I sent out a small envie to you yesterday I will be sending out a bigger one on Monday.. Once again sorry for being so late this week

Sorry for the lateness of hte post but I did mail yesterday. So glad to have this week behind me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter