Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

[/COLOR]Rec just fine sent out a tripple coupon envie today for Belle2211 ;)
I hope there is alot you can use.

Savings
$70 at Publix
$4 at CVS
$21 at Target + 2 free air freshner refills

I know I have another reciete but it is in the van and we are having another florida Monsoon so it will wait as I don't want to swim out there to get it.

:offtopic: I hope everyone is having an Awsome week. We got my Autistic son into the Autism school I been hoping for this week.:yay: He is SOO happy .. This is an update from when he asulted back in Feb and he is doing very well .So thanks for everyone who have been praying for us !! :grouphug:

[/COLOR]Rec just fine sent out a tripple coupon envie today for Belle2211 ;)
I hope there is alot you can use.

Savings
$70 at Publix
$4 at CVS
$21 at Target + 2 free air freshner refills

I know I have another reciete but it is in the van and we are having another florida Monsoon so it will wait as I don't want to swim out there to get it.

:offtopic: I hope everyone is having an Awsome week. We got my Autistic son into the Autism school I been hoping for this week.:yay: He is SOO happy .. This is an update from when he asulted back in Feb and he is doing very well .So thanks for everyone who have been praying for us !! :grouphug:

That's wonderful! So glad to hear that he's happy. :cheer2:

Good morning to my coupon clipping buddies! Received a nice big envie last week and sent out a very chunky monkey one to NYCDiane yesterday morning. Hopefully there are lots you can use! :thumbsup2

NYCDiane - Received the HUGE envelope yesterday.:cool1: Thank you!!

Tink471 - Envelope went out to you yesterday.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter