Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sent you an envie today DTURNER - I didn't receive one this week, so it's only what I got out of the paper on Sunday.

BaseballMickey, your envie will go out first thing tomorrow morning.

Have a great week, everyone!

Espana

cameron991 said:
Hi Sandy :wave2:!

I hear you are my new sender...Welcome to the train!
Mailed to Haunted Mansion Momma at lunch.

Grocery Savings: 8.50
Suzanne

Thanks Suzanne!

Sending a fat envie to Ruthie5671! You are my new receiver. Watch out I might give you a little bit of a KY/IN hard time!

IBLEEDBLUE

Your coupons are on the way today!

I have been getting my coupons just fine also.

DVCLaurie05

Nicely stuffed envie on its way!!

DisneyBelle99

Received envie last week! And ohhh! I love a little Disney style! :cheer2:

Quasi123
I mailed your envie yesterday. :)

I received my envie last Tuesday. Nice and quick. :thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Hopefully life and work will slow down soon. :upsidedow

Savings
9/30
$20.55
Plus my 5% at Target and I received $10 in gift cards.

Quasi123
I mailed your envie yesterday. :)

I received my envie last Tuesday. Nice and quick. :thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Hopefully life and work will slow down soon. :upsidedow

Savings
9/30
$20.55
Plus my 5% at Target and I received $10 in gift cards.

Sure hope so because we've missed you a lot, Eyor! :grouphug:

Envelope has been mailed to SamiGage.

Kim

Thanks Kim! Can't wait to receive my first envie. I felt like I had a lot of coupons to send out but it was only two papers and some BJs coupons I had collected, so I'm excited to see what the average kinda is. Still so excited to be involved! :cheer2:

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post until today...

AZECAS -- I recvd your envie last week... Thank you (as always :goodvibes)

RANGERPOOH -- I mailed your envie yesterday ! :)

Happy Tuesday everyone...

Espana94, got your mail yesterday!

Hereyago, your mail went out today.

Went grocery shopping yesterday and saved around $15 just from coupons!!!

Shortstuff7429:mailed your envie out today. Hope you have a great week! BaseballMickey: I forgot to thank you for your organzing certain coupons. Last week. I saved 21.00 today with coupons.

LindaB73~ Big envie headed your way tomorrow. I had every intention of getting it out to you today but I returned from WDW last night and I'm still trying to get back in my groove. I will send it priority so you should hopefully have it by Fri.

SamiGage said:
Thanks Kim! Can't wait to receive my first envie. I felt like I had a lot of coupons to send out but it was only two papers and some BJs coupons I had collected, so I'm excited to see what the average kinda is. Still so excited to be involved! :cheer2:

Well just to warn you it won't be as many as it normally is because my sender SoScary'09 didn't receive from her sender for 2 weeks so I didn't get a lot to pass on. Hopefully it will be some that you can use though!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter