Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Q savings 6/8-9
Gas $3.30
Groceries (two stores using store coupons & mfg. coupons) $55.40

Just finishing my clipping for this week, Honeybunches. Your envie will be in the mail tomorrow. Another nice sized one thanks to Carlyzmom. :goodvibes

Holly,
I'll be mailing your envie in tomorrow's (Monday) mail. Have a great week!

Q savings 6/8-9
Gas $3.30
Groceries (two stores using store coupons & mfg. coupons) $55.40

Just finishing my clipping for this week, Honeybunches. Your envie will be in the mail tomorrow. Another nice sized one thanks to Carlyzmom. :goodvibes

thanks, received the last one on Saturday. You've been spoiling me!!

Saved $15.88 at Michael's today, and $18.75 at Ingle's grocery this week.

MikkiWikki got your envie today. Sorted and ready to go after tomorrows are added for 5estesfamily.

Cool - my envie last week went out a little late - I sent you an email.
The end of school year is messing with my ability to get things done! :confused: Went out on Thursday of last week priority mail. Im sending out another one tomorrow morning.

Ruthie5671 getting your envies regularly thanks!

I saved 14.50 on my last trip not as good as the previous trip.

An envie is ready to go out to you tomorrow. Just a reminder that dznybound will be sending you envies for the next two weeks while I'm on vacation. I hope you have a great week!

gandhmommy, receiving your envelopes every week like clockwork....THANKS!!!

Julieamedeiros, sent you a small envelope Saturday and about to clip today's coupons so I can send a bigger one tomorrow.

SAVED $9.60 at ShopRite yesterday and $11 at CVS today!

ShiPoo - I will be mailing your envie tomorrow. It's only what I got out of the paper today. I did not receive an envie this week.

Had quite the unique situation arise this weekend so I didn't get coupons ready for today. Rdrjj5 your envie will be going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay today, but there was no helping it I'm afraid :S

Hope everyone has a great week as usual!

Quasi123
Your envie is in the mail.

Three Cabs
I received 2 envies from you last Thursday. Thanks!

I apologize for not posting last week. Saturday was our Dance Recital and my class had extra practices last week, plus I had to do extra cleaning as we had company come in for the weekend. Dance is over for 2 months and I already miss it.

Jenerator06- I received your envie on Friday.
Ladytink75- your envie went out today.

I saved $50.58 this weekend.
That doesn't make up for the $2000 for truck tires and repairs though.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter