Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

5estesfamily small envie going out tomorrow. Sender's envie was delayed if it shows up soon, I'll send you another this week.

Don't know if how this qualifies as part of the savings log because it is not all coupon savings but here it goes, this weekend we went to Kohl's because DH needed new casual shoes, I had a 30% off coupon and their tennis shoes were 20-50% off already. Well, by the time we left we had a total of 3 pairs of shoes (for him-tennis and dress shoes and me-a super cute pair of heels that I debated for a long time but DH talked me into them and I'm very glad he did), 2 coats, 4 shirts, a dress with belt, and a summer sweater. All from the clearance sections. After the clearance price and my 30% coupon, we saved $262.48 and came out with Kohl's cash and I got to keep my 30% off coupon until the 13th. All total we spent less than $90. :dance3:

Silly me I still walked out with buyers remorse because I bought things for myself. I don't know about the rest of you but I can buy for other people and justify the cost, but when I buy things for myself (no matter how cheap) I still feel like the money could be better used. :confused3

I received my coupons last week, thank you.

Jennerator06- I placed your coupons in the mail this evening.

Ace $10
Safeway $27.55

6/3 $33.80

I haven't gone shopping yet this week.. and forgot to post last week.

Don't know if how this qualifies as part of the savings log because it is not all coupon savings but here it goes, this weekend we went to Kohl's because DH needed new casual shoes, I had a 30% off coupon and their tennis shoes were 20-50% off already. Well, by the time we left we had a total of 3 pairs of shoes (for him-tennis and dress shoes and me-a super cute pair of heels that I debated for a long time but DH talked me into them and I'm very glad he did), 2 coats, 4 shirts, a dress with belt, and a summer sweater. All from the clearance sections. After the clearance price and my 30% coupon, we saved $262.48 and came out with Kohl's cash and I got to keep my 30% off coupon until the 13th. All total we spent less than $90. :dance3:

Silly me I still walked out with buyers remorse because I bought things for myself. I don't know about the rest of you but I can buy for other people and justify the cost, but when I buy things for myself (no matter how cheap) I still feel like the money could be better used. :confused3

Awesome savings! I would say it qualifys. You did have a coupon. I used to save like that at JCPenneys, I miss my JCP. Yes, I am like you. Can buy for anyone, but myself.

Sorry for posting late...My DH and I were out of town for the weekend.

SUMLTHOMP-

Received am evie on Friday, Thanks!

Haunted Mansion Momma-

Sent an envie late yesterday.

Suzanne

LittleBlue22...i received an envie and a wonderful card, thank you very much for being a great buddy :hug: take care and keep in touch please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter