Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Belle ~ big chunkie went out monday also got some coupons in the mailer thing today so thoes will go out tmrw. I wont be sending any on Monday because I am running away and will be on vacation/seeing Son #2 Graduate . we wont be back untill till the 14th! I hope this dosent mess anyone up , thats why I am sending out the extra envie. Tmrw is the last day of school and I am trying to pack for 5 people and the dog is going to grams house.. :eek:. This makes #3 that has Graduated in 2 years. I think we need a new hobby :lmao: 3 down 2 more to go!! :thumbsup2
Hope everyone who had a Birthday had a great one :love:

Enjoy!! We'll look forward to your return. Congrats to son #2. :grouphug:

airplane - dropped an envie in the mail for you this afternoon. Hope you have a great week!

Belle ~ big chunkie went out monday also got some coupons in the mailer thing today so thoes will go out tmrw. I wont be sending any on Monday because I am running away and will be on vacation/seeing Son #2 Graduate . we wont be back untill till the 14th! I hope this dosent mess anyone up , thats why I am sending out the extra envie. Tmrw is the last day of school and I am trying to pack for 5 people and the dog is going to grams house.. :eek:. This makes #3 that has Graduated in 2 years. I think we need a new hobby :lmao: 3 down 2 more to go!! :thumbsup2
Hope everyone who had a Birthday had a great one :love:

Sounds good to me! And have fun!

karliebug---a big envie went out to you today!

I saved $2.70 at Target, $3.99 at Publix, and $9.50 at Victorias Secret

:flower:May Train Savings::flower:

$1,445.22

24 riders posting savings

:banana:Top 10 totals this month::banana:

Jenerator06 $223.02

RangerPooh $117.75

Ladytink75 $113

hanutedmansionmomma $102.49 (by a nose, ShiPoo!)

ShiPooOwner $102.03

eyor44 $85.48

cinmouse $80.93

Lauralooneyfordisney $73.44

Quasi123 $70.26

TiggerStac $69.58

If you'd like your total and don't see it here, please ask.:teacher:

:wizard:To have your coupon savings included, please highlight in green in your post so I don't miss it. At the end/beginning of the month, it helps me if you post with a date so I know which month to give credit to! Thanks all:)

I don't my totals were too high, but could I still get them please?

HJOHNSON06 your envie was mailed yesterday.

Savings last week:
Rite Aid $3
Walgrens $1.55
Safeway $23.23
Walmart $11.00

Total: $38.78

I don't my totals were too high, but could I still get them please?
WOW! I am not sure if I am excited, or worried, that I saved that much in coupons again! LOL. It does show that my hard work pays off, that is for sure! Hauntedmansionmama, thank you for keeping track of all of our savings!! You rock!!!

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out yesterday morning!

$52.19

SCDisneymomo- got your envie friday. Thanks!

TONYAG -your envie went out out Tuesday :goodvibes

Shop Rite savings 40.50

Fofinia envelope went in the mail today.

Lapig been receiving fine..thanks for the great coupons.

I need to say I'm sorry to my train buddy. I have been on vacation and I have not been able to do my coupons as of yet. I looked for a paper here in Las Vegas where I am staying and the paper they had did not have any coupons in them. I will be going back home tomorrow so I will send out my coupons Friday morning. I'm so sorry this happened..

Checking in for June. Mailed my envelope today, but I am not sure I made the last pickup time. I apologize for my tardiness this week, but it is a big envelope, so hopefully that will make up for it.

Sorry to be so late posting this week.
SUMLTHOMP- Your envie went into the mail on Monday.:goodvibes

Doodlebug939 I received your envie yesterday! Thanks so much!

Disneycp2002 I am sending an early envie for next week out on Friday, because I will be on vacation.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter