Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

LA PIG
Envie is on its way!

princesspaige
I did receive the envie from the previous week!

Thanks ladies! Have a magical week!

Tink471 - Huge envelope went out to your today.:goodvibes

NYCDiane
- Received the envelope last week. Thanks you!:)

JKCT - I sent out your coupons this morning.. Hope you have a great week!

FOFINIA - got your coupons on Friday, thanks so much!! :)

Linda~ Unless the mailman is working 2nd shift today, your envie won't be going out until tomorrow. I put it in the mailbox at 8:30 this morning and it's still there. :mad: It's a hefty one too!:thumbsup2

An envie is going out to you tomorrow. I'll have another one for you later in the week. I won't make it to the post office tomorrow so hopefully it (the second envie) will go out on Wednesday.

School is over on Wednesday and I can't wait! :banana::thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3: Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!

velrox: sending yours this afternoon
belle2211: been getting yours just fine

It is the last day of school here and things have been crazy. Looking forward to a happy summer!

mydizneyboyz: coupons going out today

Yesterdays coupon savings:

$33.80

Belle ~ big chunkie went out monday also got some coupons in the mailer thing today so thoes will go out tmrw. I wont be sending any on Monday because I am running away and will be on vacation/seeing Son #2 Graduate . we wont be back untill till the 14th! I hope this dosent mess anyone up , thats why I am sending out the extra envie. Tmrw is the last day of school and I am trying to pack for 5 people and the dog is going to grams house.. :eek:. This makes #3 that has Graduated in 2 years. I think we need a new hobby :lmao: 3 down 2 more to go!! :thumbsup2
Hope everyone who had a Birthday had a great one :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter