• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
was by far at Goofy's candy company in DTD and we used them for the make your own rice krispie treat as well as the make your own candy apples. My kids ate them as dessert for like 3 days! They were huge, AND an activity to boot!

I REALLY like that idea - thanks:)

was by far at Goofy's candy company in DTD and we used them for the make your own rice krispie treat as well as the make your own candy apples. My kids ate them as dessert for like 3 days! They were huge, AND an activity to boot!

I agree that it was a good value but the day(9-16) we went (on the way to MCO) to use up our last 12 credits we must have gotten a brand-new CM. It took at least 30 min. (and I'm not exaggerating) for him to work the register. He had to ask for help, start over again twice, and still he finally had to have a manager help him get it right. There wasn't a problem with anything we had chosen, he just didn't know how to do it. Luckily we had left ourselves enough time to get the MCO without missing our flight. Next time, we will use up our snack credits on the second to last day. I just can't take the stress again! :eek:

Oh, and we were able to get the 12" stick also :goodvibes , but absolutely no bulk items. HTH.

FYI: You can get the larger sized meat and cheese Lunchables with a snack credit at Saratoga Springs,
also speciality rice krispie bars are snack credits but can not be used for your dessert and cake and pie can't be used as snack credits just dessert
INFO VALID SEPT 07 Marriedmyprince;)

FYI: You can get the larger sized meat and cheese Lunchables with a snack credit at Saratoga Springs,
also speciality rice krispie bars are snack credits but can not be used for your dessert and cake and pie can't be used as snack credits just dessert
INFO VALID SEPT 07 Marriedmyprince;)

Thank you for the update.

JJohnson ... thank you so much for putting this list together and keeping it updated ... do you know if a Counter Service list exists? We leave in 16 days and would love to know where to go now that we have all our ADRs for TS and this great list of snacks! Thanks again!

By the way we're neighbors ... I live in Dutchess County, NY!

JJohnson ... thank you so much for putting this list together and keeping it updated ... do you know if a Counter Service list exists? We leave in 16 days and would love to know where to go now that we have all our ADRs for TS and this great list of snacks! Thanks again!

Sorry about the quote Computor messing up!! Does anyone know about snax for 2008? With all the changes I hope they are being generous with SC!

Howdy neighbor! You can try this link from Disneys site to find your CS options:

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...agespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf

Sorry about the quote Computor messing up!! Does anyone know about snax for 2008? With all the changes I hope they are being generous with SC!

I hope so too but we won't know for sure until we receive feedback in 2008.

In May of this year, at Captain Cook's in the Poly, you could use a snack credit for any pastry in the "case". There were usually donuts, danish, and the one I got a lot of - Chocolate Chip Crossaints!!

Thanks for the information, we we be arriving on the 12 of December, this will help us plan our meals.

January Dissers don't forget to let us know what's allowed on snack credits . I sure hope they haven't messed with that like the TS !

;) Well worth it..everything was beautiful and there was a 10 minute wait for Splash Mountain! The crowds thickened Thursday night...
As for confirmed snacks..
At VWL mercantile I got a half gallon of milk, a box of Special K ($4) a bag of bagels, a half a pound of butter, the entenmens donuts and a 2 liter cola. The CM at the register was amazed..I don't think she had seen that done before ...;)

;) Well worth it..everything was beautiful and there was a 10 minute wait for Splash Mountain! The crowds thickened Thursday night...
As for confirmed snacks..
At VWL mercantile I got a half gallon of milk, a box of Special K ($4) a bag of bagels, a half a pound of butter, the entenmens donuts and a 2 liter cola. The CM at the register was amazed..I don't think she had seen that done before ...;)

Thanks for the update. The Special K was a large box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter