2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are marked with a purple DP, once you are there it is really easy to figure out. It seems overwhelming, but it is really not...promise. sometimes an item is under $4 and does not have the purple DP next to it, all you gotta do is ask the CP taking your order. 9 times out of 10 we were told yes it is included. :goodvibes

Great. thanks for the feedback. I am hoping for it to be uncomplicated - hate to think once I am in "vacation mode":rotfl:

Great. thanks for the feedback. I am hoping for it to be uncomplicated - hate to think once I am in "vacation mode":rotfl:

Almost all items in the theme parks have the DP symbol next to the eligible snack items. It's the resorts that become a bit confusing as many items are not marked.

As I was explaining the dining plan to hubby, he posed the question, " if you want a snack item that is $4.50, for example, can you use the snack credit and pay the additional .50?

I got a yogurt parfait at the Main Street Bakery back in July. It made a great breakfast. :goodvibes

was by far at Goofy's candy company in DTD and we used them for the make your own rice krispie treat as well as the make your own candy apples. My kids ate them as dessert for like 3 days! They were huge, AND an activity to boot!

Here's one from Sunshine Seasons - Chocolate Croissant. We had one last week and used on snack credit for it.

Has anyone mentioned that the snack credit can be used for most items at the Food and Wine Festival Kiosks?

Has anyone mentioned that the snack credit can be used for most items at the Food and Wine Festival Kiosks?

Is this true?? That will be great if we can use snack credits for the Food & Wine booths. I didn't think you could do that. Thanks for the info - I will be sure to try it out next week :thumbsup2

Is this true?? That will be great if we can use snack credits for the Food & Wine booths. I didn't think you could do that. Thanks for the info - I will be sure to try it out next week :thumbsup2

Yes, it's true, but be sure to ask which items. DH asked at the Morocco stand if they accepted DDP snack credits, they said, yes, then after he placed his order and it was brought to him they said that it was not on the plan. (I can't remember what the items was, though.) Needless to say he didn't take it. He was amazed that they'd rather waste the food that way.

In September at the Coronado Springs, we were able to get a 1 liter of soda and a half-gallon of Orange Juice with snack credits.

I don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but my DH & DS were not allowed to use snack credits on their powdered candy sticks at Goofy's Candy Co. at Downtown Disney. They were informed that the candy sticks and the bulk candies were not included on the plan. This was last month.

Has anyone else been told this?

I don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but my DH & DS were not allowed to use snack credits on their powdered candy sticks at Goofy's Candy Co. at Downtown Disney. They were informed that the candy sticks and the bulk candies were not included on the plan. This was last month.

Has anyone else been told this?

That must be a recent change or an uninformed CM. We were allowed to use the snack credit for the 12" sticks at Goofy's and Seashore Sweets (Boardwalk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter