2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I cut and pasted that list onto an excel sheet, deleted the resorts that don't apply to us, shrunk it down a little and made multiple columns. Now I can take my 4 pages of snacks with us on our trip. Each night, we'll look at the park we're going to the next day and think of what snacks we may get. Fun! Thanks for maintaining this list! :)

Got back from staying at POR on Monday. They told me that ANY food item $4 and under in the gift shop counts as a snack on the plan. Three different CM's on three different occasions confirmed.

At the food court a bagel and cream cheese is also a snack.

The breadsticks sound good.. thanks for the suggestion!

Good to know about the bagel and creem cheese too.. it's not just a breakfast food!

I also have Figaro fries from Pinocchio Village Haus in MK and spicy cheese stuffed pretzels from MGM..

We just got back from Pop and I was going to get the half gallon of orange juice but couldn't find it. I asked the cashier and she said they only had the smaller bottles. They never had it the whole week.

Also, I was going to get a box of Minnie's Bake Shop vanilla cookies at the food court and the cashier tried to ring it up and said it was too expensive for a snack item. I went over to the gift shop and got 2 boxes of them with snack credits. They were only $3.25.:confused3

I doubt the "too expensive" part... rather, figure that the management of the Bake Shop simply decided not to offer them as a bonus snack credit item.

Just got back from AKV and finished out our snack credits at the AKV gift shop with any food item $4 or under. This did include the pre-packaged Mickey/Minnie Bake Shop Cookies, Lollipops, Mint Tins, Chocolateers, Goofy's Candies, etc.

One note, when I went to get the Mickey/Minnie boxed cookies in the Mara, I was told they are NOT snack credits in the Mara, even though they are the exact same cookie in the gift shop. So if you want these to take home, get them in the gift shop instead.

Just got back from POP two days ago. These are some of the things that we were able to get with a snack credit that are not on the list:

hand dipped ice cream sundae (I got one with 3 scoops of ice cream (diff. flavors), strawberries, chocolate syrup, whipped cream & nuts). Could get whatever I wanted on it.
2 liter coke (reg. or diet) or sprite
bowl of grapes
muffin
box of cereal and milk
pint milk
16 oz orange juice
apple, orange or banana

Also there were 1/2 gallons of orange juice but we didn't get one, so can't confirm that they were a snack credit. A previous poster said they couldn't find it, but they were in a yellow container at the bottom of the fridge below the smaller bottles of drinks.

There were also large bottles of water, maybe 32 oz. size. We didn't get one so can't confirm they were a snack credit, however they were with the 2 liter bottles of pop.

RE: Pastries in France
Not sure if many would want to do this, but I found myself with an extra CS meal that I didn't use and I was told that I could us it to get two dessert pastries and a drink in the French pastry shop. Hey, that is my kind of meal! :rotfl:

This may have been asked and answered before, but I haven't found it skimming through this thread - are items included in the meal plan NOT marked on menus? There seems to be much confusion about what is and what is not included and so much inconsistancy from place to place, it would seem like just marking the menus would avoid a lot of the problem.:confused3

I read on some thread (maybe this one) that it helps to familiarize yourself with the plan to avoid problems once in line - but as far as I can see, this is the best list available and still people are getting different responses from CM's????????:scared1: :headache:

Anyway, thanks for keeping this list updated. :thumbsup2

Maybe not a snack but we where able to get cotton candy with our snack credits and my son was able to get the goofy's candy bags from the briar patch store near splash mountain.

This may have been asked and answered before, but I haven't found it skimming through this thread - are items included in the meal plan NOT marked on menus? There seems to be much confusion about what is and what is not included and so much inconsistancy from place to place, it would seem like just marking the menus would avoid a lot of the problem.:confused3

I read on some thread (maybe this one) that it helps to familiarize yourself with the plan to avoid problems once in line - but as far as I can see, this is the best list available and still people are getting different responses from CM's????????:scared1: :headache:

Anyway, thanks for keeping this list updated. :thumbsup2

They are marked with a purple DP, once you are there it is really easy to figure out. It seems overwhelming, but it is really not...promise. sometimes an item is under $4 and does not have the purple DP next to it, all you gotta do is ask the CP taking your order. 9 times out of 10 we were told yes it is included. :goodvibes

I was disappointed to see that Tangierine Cafe in Morocco was not on the list. I had visions of stopping at their coffee bar for a pastry or coffee and using a snack credit for the purchase. Has anyone even tried to do this? I have not read through the entire thread...

Does anyone know if there is a page in this thread that has the complete listing of snacks for WDW?? There are so many pages, I do not have time to go through all of them! We are leaving on Sunday, the 21st and I wanted to print out a list! Thanks in advance!
:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if there is a page in this thread that has the complete listing of snacks for WDW?? There are so many pages, I do not have time to go through all of them! We are leaving on Sunday, the 21st and I wanted to print out a list! Thanks in advance!
:thumbsup2

Check out the first post in this thread. Its all compiled and updated there! Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter