2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be a jerk, here, but this does not surprise me at all, nor am I up in arms about it. A box of donuts, a bag of bagels, a box of pop tarts, a 2 liter of coke? C'mon. These are not snacks. Disney is plugging a gaping loophole that their "less than $4" rule of thumb left open. I never expected to get anything but a snack for my snack credits so it doesn't bother me.

I'm not saying anyone did anything wrong in using their snack credits this way. They weren't breaking any rules, after all. Just saying - a snack credit is a snack credit and as long as I can use my credit for a snack, I'm ok.

We love the big items actually and a pack of Thomas' bagels and a big bag of chips and a jar of queso dip are the first and usually only snacks we buy all week. We usually struggle to use our snacks, except those few in the room, for late night and breakfast snacking.

Even with the changes, the Dining Plan still works out for us, BIG time! We just sat and did our whole week and it came to the same price for doign Dining Plan or doing cash...but with cash, we weren't having any snacks at all, and were only doing 4 sit downs. So, with the plan, we get 7 sit downs and snacks!

I found this thread when I came seeking info on how best to take advantage of snack credits. The first page of this thread is AWESOME....then I skipped to the last pages and I'm not sure how current the info is. What's the deal?

PS~ Is that Gary Sinise up there?

UPDATED: I knew it was probably on my search list, but I wanted to direct anyone who got this page first. The link for the 2008 Confirmed Snack List is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1683477

Hope the link works. If not search for 2008 Confirmed Snack List

Same here. I did a search specifically to find this list that looked like this. But didn't it say 2008? Can anyone direct me please? 2008 Confirmed snack list.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I had no idea so many things were on the snack list! I've been using my snack for a coke or a mickey ice cream head. Now, the possibilies are endless for my tummy's happiness!!

= )

This is a great help. I don't like them but my granson likes the turkey legs. I didn't see them on the list??

I am glad to see the ice cream sundies at Mrs, Potts.!popcorn::

This is the thread for 2007 and prior snacks.

You can find the current 2008 thread HERE, and as soon as it's 2009 we hope to have another wonderful volunteer to head up the effort for that snack thread as well. :goodvibes

The turkey legs aren't a snack on the DDP, but you can get them for your CS credit, with a drink and chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter