Yee Haw Bob Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Scopa’s posts have over 270 comments. I didn’t check to see shares. Her post was also picked up by a WDW “news” site. So no, this isn’t widespread, but I’m sure it is on Disney’s radar anyway.

Mike Scopa’s posts have over 270 comments. I didn’t check to see shares. Her post was also picked up by a WDW “news” site. So no, this isn’t widespread, but I’m sure it is on Disney’s radar anyway.
Bob has said he's informed Disney so we have to assume they are aware from him also

I attended my first Yehaa Bob show a year and a half ago. It was fun, family friendly and a great night out. I won't hesitate to go see his show again.
Thanks for the spelling correction:cool:
Doubt I'll see him my next visit but that's just the nature of my itinerary.
My planned visit after December will not include children so doubt that "family friendly" will be part of the agenda.

Can anyone point me to where Bob tells his side? I've read 24 pages and I'm still confused.

Can anyone point me to where Bob tells his side? I've read 24 pages and I'm still confused.
He doesn't tell his side specifically or publicly that I'm aware of. Andre related the info from Bob, or on behalf of Bob and Riverside.

He doesn't tell his side specifically or publicly that I'm aware of. Andre related the info from Bob, or on behalf of Bob and Riverside.

In this thread? or elsewhere?

ETA: Nevermind, I finally found it upthread.

Last edited:
Can you link? I found nothing on his Facebook account, but I am not his friend.

His only tweet on the matter:Screenshot_20171114-122045.jpg

What newsource ran a story?

Everyone here should also know that this is the longest thing that gets hits on Google... So y'all are spreading the word more than they are. Personally, I have no comment on the situation other than this thread isn't exactly useful or always factual...which would be why @rteetz wisely shut down the other one until more information is available.

I find the current trend toward people getting their news from social media disturbing on so many levels.
I've noo idea if the allegations against this Disney cast member is false or not but I try to get my current events from credible and accredited news sources.
Just an old fashioned woman in that manner and happy for it.

I find the current trend toward people getting their news from social media disturbing on so many levels.
I've noo idea if the allegations against this Disney cast member is false or not but I try to get my current events from credible and accredited news sources.
Just an old fashioned woman in that manner and happy for it.
I believe this trend started/grew from Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. At least that's what I've been told.
It bothers me too
It also is part of why The Onion is often believed to be real.
It's all a disturbing trend

Who are the reliable sources? What makes someone a reliable source?
Couldn't you say Bob himself was a reliable source? Afterall he would know if he did it or not.

Posts like that aren't written to inform people of the truth, they are written to rile people's emotions up. In this case so they grab their pitchforks and torches and jump on the bandwagon to get him fired.

Who are the reliable sources? What makes someone a reliable source?
Couldn't you say Bob himself was a reliable source? Afterall he would know if he did it or not.

Posts like that aren't written to inform people of the truth, they are written to rile people's emotions up. In this case so they grab their pitchforks and torches and jump on the bandwagon to get him fired.

I agree. I haven’t seen any reports other than the FB post by MSL and that Tweet. Who are these very reliable sources? Who are all these female patrons (plural) other than MSL and her anonymous friend? How does this man know that Disney has received “picture proof” and “testimony” from witnesses?

As I wrote in a previous post, Disney uses a massive amount of video surveillance. If they received a complaint 4 or 6 years that Mr. Jackson pinched a woman’s behind, there is no doubt in my mind that they’ve been keeping a watchful eye on him.

I agree. I haven’t seen any reports other than the FB post by MSL and that Tweet. Who are these very reliable sources?

I think by "reliable source" he probably means that he fully trusts Michelle's integrity, and that is his source. To be honest, my issue is more with her interpretation of these alleged events rather than directly with her integrity. I think she fully believes that what she is saying is an accurate account of events. The trouble is, it's only from her viewpoint which become a dangerous precedent when she is encouraging people to act matters into their own hands and tear down someone's reputation on that basis alone.

Andre

Bob has directly stated in private email that these allegations are completely false, however now that Disney Legal are involved in trying to sort this out he will presumably have been asked to make no comments other than through them. That would be normal policy in these sort of work-related situations to avoid inflaming the situation further.

If anything gets released publicly, I'm sure it will get posted to this thread.

Andre

Bob has directly stated in private email that these allegations are completely false, however now that Disney Legal are involved in trying to sort this out he will presumably have been asked to make no comments other than through them. That would be normal policy in these sort of work-related situations to avoid inflaming the situation further.

If anything gets released publicly, I'm sure it will get posted to this thread.

Andre
It's really none of our business either way. If it were me in either of their shoes this thread would be distressing.

That said, I do (hypocritically) wonder how he found out and if he remembers/knew about it from 2013?

My hope is for the best/fairest outcome for all involved. :/

And everyone who is so opposed to this woman has run out the opposing views on this thread, so now we just have two polar opposite threads with no one willing to speak up against the majority. Great.
There have been any number of people here who have said they are more than willing to keep an open mind and hold out and listen to learn more details before making any firm decisions one way or the other.

It's really none of our business either way. If it were me in either of their shoes this thread would be distressing.

That said, I do (hypocritically) wonder how he found out and if he remembers/knew about it from 2013?

My hope is for the best/fairest outcome for all involved. :/

Honestly, how could he remember? Either he is a groper and does this a lot (I doubt she was special enough to stand out) or he isn't a groper and again, I doubt she's special enough to remember.... He sees a lot of people over the course of a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter