Yee Haw Bob Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously this is the sort of suggestions in the comments to her post:
“I wonder what would happen if people just started to chant creep at each performance. Maybe Disney would get a hint.”

“I wonder what would happen if people just started to chant creep at each performance. Maybe Disney would get a hint.”
If she is “brave” & “courageous”, she would have a little class and demand those people do no such thing. How would she or her employer like it if she were to be harassed at work by Bob’s loved ones?

I almost posted that when I made reference to having read her FB post. It's why I mentioned libel later on in a different comment. Posts like that plus others (like contacting GKTW, and him being called a "mouth-breathing sub-human"). There was someone who said they were going to see his show until she posted what she did, as well as those using the word "guilty" too.

I would like to see Dis why havezome balls and eject anyone who did it and trespass then at least from Port Orleans
A PR nightmare for Disney. I don't think they'd risk it. Bob would be shaken and half the audience would be confused as to what was going on.

Just on her FB site. Can’t believe all the people claiming she’s “brave” & “courageous” .. seriously? I’m also watching Nightly News with Lester Holt .. now he’s talking about some real brave & courageous people.

Also see that Michelle posted email addresses for contacts with Disney & The Sentinel so people can “share their feelings” with them. I think I’ll do just that.

This woman wouldn’t want to hear what I’d like to call her for trying to ruin a man’s life over what was maybe a pinch 4 or 6 years ago. One would think a scientist would at least get the correct number of years since it allegedly happened.

This thread has actually made me want to go and see his performance.

Sadly, with this going on, I probably won't get a chance.
Same exact thought here. I wish we could run down and go to his next show
If he has a next show
We can't of course, we are too far away
DGD has picked seeing his show over going to MK.
Even DH got up and participated and he NEVER does stuff like that

This thread has actually made me want to go and see his performance.

Sadly, with this going on, I probably won't get a chance.

We went one night. It wasn't my cup of tea. But it was packed and people were loving it. We left when everyone got up to do the conga. It looked like some butt grabbing was going on that night. :rotfl:But not from Bob cause he was the leader.

Bob plays the piano while guests do the conga. BTW I've never seen any butt-grabbing at this show.
It wasn't intentional butt grabbing. It was the conga. You know, kids trying to keep up with their parents, trying to grab on....it was hilarious to watch. But really too loud and chaotic for me, so we left.

Count me as another who has read and reread (and then read again) your post and still can't understand what you're saying. You're saying we shouldn't call someone out for butt grabbing? But we should all carry hatpins? I'm not following. :confused3
In this day and age you SHOULD call someone out for butt grabbing and use that camera on your smart phone while you are at it. In my day (and that of my mother's AND grandmother's) a hat pin sufficed.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my other post. I, at times, forget the lifestyles and mores of other generations.

By the time I was a teenager most of us had already learned that the police were pretty stretched out manpower wise and as ...children we might not be believed. That and a few other factors that went along with my reality.

Other figures of authority knew that as well which better explains why the driver stopped at an unauthorised locale to let the pedophile off the bus. And the thinking of that time also explained why an impromptu group of us walked the young lady home. Her parents might have blamed her mental or physical disability or sex for what happened to her and people of her generation needed to explain this was not the case.
As well because as young ladies of a certain period we were already tired of the flashers and other perverts who accidentally on purpose invaded our "personal space". When this happened I was probably a high school sophomore or junior of 13 or 14 years (I skipped 2 grades earlier on) and wasn't even remotely interested in being part of a gang. Just an aware young person amongst others frustrated by life's realities which dinna always jib with the Disneyfication of the Grimm's, Andersen's or Lang's fairy tales.

School children spontaneously physically assaulting a physical assaulter? That's rich with irony. Unless you just think that saying "No" to a perfect stranger is the answer to every question or the "Lord of the Flies" was an everyday occurrence.To be transparently clear, this wasn't Joe the ne'er do well from the local corner but a complete stranger who felt it was his right before going to school/work to terrorize an unknown woman.

My granddaughter is 12 years old and still has never traversed the city solo. She has no problem grabbing either of her parents' or grandparents' hands when signaled to whilst walking down the street. I enjoy her innocence immensely yet inwardly wonder if we are doing her a disservice on another level. She will not be getting a hatpin on her 13th birthday and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Oh and I'm still fortunate and happy my grandmother gave me a hatpin during my youth since it fit in perfectly to the times. Speak to any of your grandmothers or great-grandmothers about this time when women were routinely blamed for any sex crime they were victims of and you'll better understand that this was a common practice. Or just read this link about a Smithsonian exhibit that details the usage of hat pins in an even earlier than my time period:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...-couldnt-handle-20th-century-woman-180951219/

Last edited:
Ah, maybe that's it. Perhaps I'll use that in the future, then say I did it because I'm an old-fashioned lady. :lmao:
hzaJ4Hn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter