Wine dine and have a good time trip report!!

Love the BWV studios!
No better place to experience Epcot, especially if having a few bevvies!
Hope your studio has a peaceful view!

Enjoy!

We’ve had a great first day. Started by riding Soarin the headed of for our LL reservation at Gaurdians. Intense ride!! We then headed to meet our friends in France with a brief stop to take a pic in front of the Canadian sign. Alison’s family is from Canada.
Then it was time to have a drink…or two
Got the orange drink in France..lemon spritzer in Italy and some red champagne drink in Morocco that was really good!
We DID eat a little bit, too😁. Short ribs, falafel from Italy and a few other yummy treats!
And then..our room was ready!

Attachments

• IMG_4264.jpeg
    IMG_4264.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4265.jpeg
    IMG_4265.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4266.jpeg
    IMG_4266.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
    IMG_4267.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7107.jpeg
    IMG_7107.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7109.jpeg
    IMG_7109.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 10
We got room 5064. It was really nice and had a great view of the pool. We took a quick nap and headed back into Epcot for a 6 pm LL for Ratatouille. Love that ride!
We then made a last minute decision to go to HS to ride Rockin Roller coaster. The skyliner took a while because it kept stopping and going. The wait was over an hour so we elected to do single rider. That was a good decision as our wait was half the projected wait time. We then road Star Tours and the park was closing. Lines were long for the boat AND skyliner, so we walked back the BWV. We had dinner at Trattoria. No wait for two and the lasagna was awesome!
We then went to Jellyroll’s and listened for about an hour. That place was packed!! Then, we called it a night😴

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4272.jpeg
    IMG_4272.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4270.jpeg
    IMG_4270.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
    IMG_4273.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4279.jpeg
    IMG_4279.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9

You had a wonderful first day- sounds like everything fell into place :-) So happy your planning is working out so well and hoping the rest of your trip goes as smoothly. We love the boardwalk area.... Gonna have to try Trattoria some time soon.

You had a wonderful first day- sounds like everything fell into place :-) So happy your planning is working out so well and hoping the rest of your trip goes as smoothly. We love the boardwalk area.... Gonna have to try Trattoria some time soon.
It WAS a great first day! Hoping to have a drink at The abracadabra bar tonight.😁🍷🍷

The second day started with challenges. In the past, I have rented a car using valet, then we could use valet at any resort. It’s especially convenient for MK using the valet at the Contemporary and then jumping on the monorail. We were planning on ending our evening at the top of the world lounge, so this was my plan for sure.
However, it’s been quite a while since I’ve done it, so I asked the young man at the valet stand if this was still the case. He said I could still valet anywhere. So, off we went. We got there, and they had a “hard lockdown” on parking. You could only park there if you were staying there. We ended up just going back to BW and getting on the bus. Not really a big deal, but it would’ve saved us a lot of this if the valet guy would’ve known.

Anyway, it was a non event as we JUST made our LL time for haunted mansion. Wow, the standby line was crazy long! I think the only way to navigate Disney these days is with the LL purchase. Which, is a shame. I miss the old days of the FP.

After that, we met up with our friends for a much anticipated LL time to ride TRON. The ride lived up to the hype for sure!!

Attachments

• IMG_4286.jpeg
    IMG_4286.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4285.jpeg
    IMG_4285.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3
After TRON, we jumped on the monorail to head for the Polynesian to get a time for Trader Sam’s. All of the tips here paid off. We got there at 1 and there were a few people in line. At 1:30, the CM came out and took my name and party size. Our friends wanted to see it, too. So we were a party of 6. We went up and had lunch at the Kona Cafe. Our friends showed up at 2:45 and I got the text right at 3. We had such a great time! Between the 6 of us, we tried quite a few of the drinks on the menu. My favorite was the Spiced Island. The appetizers were great, too. We were there longer that I expected. We left a little before 5 to get back to the MK for a LL reservation for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure!!

Attachments

• IMG_4298.jpeg
    IMG_4298.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4297.jpeg
    IMG_4297.jpeg