Disney Adventure

So glad someone started this thread. Once details started coming out several months ago, I figured we’d have to do sometime between 2026-2028, but after this weeks’ news I’m rearranging our 2025 Christmas plan to make it to Singapore for a week. We were planning to visit Australia/NZ next year anyway, so now we’ll do a week in Australia and 5-7 days in Singapore and we’ll probably try to hit HKDL and TDR in for a quick visit on the way.

We live in California so it’s not quite as bad as the trip from the east coast (or cities without direct flights to Asia), but even if it’s more of a pain, I strongly recommend people consider Singapore (cruise or no cruise), it’s a gorgeous, clean, safe city with amazing dining and cultural attractions. On any other ship, 3 days would be as much time as I wanted to dedicate to DCL (vs seeing Singapore), but I don’t there there’s anyway you can do everything unique on the Adventure in a single sailing.

From Singapore, it’s a reasonable flight to Bangkok, Phuket, Bali, and slightly further to the Maldives. Kuala Lumpur vastly exceeded my expectations when I spent a day there on a shore excursion, but the islands are my favorite.

I am so bummed that this is just a cruise to no where. We did a 12 night RCCL cruise out of Singapore in July/August 2023 that ended in Tokyo-- Hong Kong was also one of the ports-- so we got to do Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland/ Sea. Cruising throughout Asia (ports were Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan and 3 ports in Japan) was such an amazing cultural experience. The flight to Singapore (from Toronto) was long 13 hrs to Tokyo (with a 3 hr layover) and then another 7hrs to Singapore but we managed. Our flight was code share between Air Canada and ANA Airlines--the ANA leg of the flight was far superior to AC (the bathrooms even have Japanese toilets). I was really hoping this cruise would have similar ports or at least do Malaysia and Thailand (we spent 3 weeks in Thailand this past summer and can't wait to go back).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest