NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Last one, I had to ask for a refund when the light cream they gave me expires in 3 days. Like c'mon. I don't think their staff knows how to rotate their stock because the previous light cream I got expires in November.

I don't think they check for dares period. I've found good & gather brand chips with a best by date at least a couple of weeks old and it was all of them. Target brand so they stock them, not thr chip guy from wherever. Also not the only stuff I've not bought due to dates there.

However the fred meyer (kroger) that I go to us just as bad. I know a lot of stuff is fine after the best buy date, but why would I pay full price for something past the date. And you know a lot of people don't pay attention to them when shopping. I always look for the furthest out date and if it's not far enough I don't buy it for something like mayo.

Anyone remember what the black friday deal was last year?

I think I found it. It was $472.49 So a bit cheaper if we wait and gamble.

BJ’s Black Friday 2023:
  • Offered the following DGC deals:
    • $25 Disney gift cards for $23.49
    • $50 Disney gift cards for $46.99
    • $100 Disney gift cards for $94.99
    • 3x $50 Disney gift cards for $141.49
    • $500 Disney gift cards for $472.49
    • Offer valid 11/17/23 - 11/27/23.
    • BJ's also offered DGC at a discount 2 days prior to BF which ended on 11/16/23

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest