Who enjoys the "Tomorrowland Transit Authority"?

My 4-year old asked me the other day if we could ride the ride that goes round and round on a track up high and goes through the space part, but it's not a roller coaster. He said, "You know, you go in by Buzz Lightyear." Then, I realized he was talking about TTA. I can't believe he remembered it from October.

It's an especially great ride on a hot, busy day. And it's so personal, you can nurse a baby if you need to while you are riding.

It is THE most relaxing ride in all of the World! Please, don't ever take this one away!!!!!

Crow,

Congratulations! Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We love it! We were there in August and one of the CM's was picking on our daughter and her friend. They each had cheerleading shirts on so when we went to get on he yelled "give me a T, give me a T, give me an A", and kept yelling Tomorrowland Transit Authority. They thought this was great so for the rest of the night they kept cheering and they kept wanting to go back on this ride. Each time the CM would start cheering with them.

We love the People Mover too!! Our kids always think they've "been on" Space Mountain after riding!

Originally posted by MagicalMom
I love it so much that I came out of lurkdom just to let everyone know! LOL It's so relaxing!
Lisa

Lisa,
Come on out and talk to us. The more the merrier :wave2: and It can get lonely there in lurkdom. ::yes::

DH and I LOVE the Wed Way People Mover/TTA:) I like when the CM's let you stay on for another ride without getting off.

I always make time for this. It does cool me off, and the rest is definitely appreciated. It's nice to sit down and yet be able to look at things.

I love riding it late as night, as the crowds make their way out of Tomorowwland and the park. Like Patricia said, the CMs will usually let you ride over and over again.. plus it's a great way to see Space Mountain with the lights ON!

::yes::

Great ride, I miss it dearly at Disneyland. yes it's very relaxing, nice to get off your feet for a while & look at the park from a different view, but you are all forgetting another important point... it's a great make-out ride for those of us without kids.

My family loves TTA! It's a great way to cool off and relax while seeing Tomorrowland. I can't count the number of times my DDs have fallen asleep on this ride.:o I think I may have nodded off once or twice too.;)

We always go in Sept. and the MK is only open late on Saturday. I never thought to ride the TTA at night to get a view of the lights in Tomorrowland. I am so grateful to everybody discussing the evening view because this year me and my family will ride the TTA on Saturday evening to get a different perspective.

Thanks everyone!!:wave:

We were at Magic Kingdom a few weeks ago, and it was raining pretty hard. TTA was great because it kept us dry! I'd never ridden it before, and it was so nice and relaxing. We were very surprised to get peeks into Space Mountain and BUzz. We all asked for a second trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter