Who enjoys the "Tomorrowland Transit Authority"?

:D

I love TTA! It's not the most exciting ride, but it's cool to ride around TomorrowLand, looking down on all the other guests. It's a nice break from all of the lines and chaos that take place sometimes.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

My 3 year old son wanted to ride this over and over....he kept saying "lets go on the TTA next" lol.

We love TTA. Its great for a breather or to pass the time waiting for teh fast pass window for Buzz & Space Mountain.:sunny:

I remember going on the ride when i was little at Disneyland. When they had the whole "Tron" thing going on. I LOVED the ride and always have! It's also a GREAT place to relax after walking and waiting in line all day. A+ from me!!!!!

foobs:earsboy:

Goofyernmost:
You are right--lots of folks out there who wouldn't even think of getting on such a boring ride. Dosen't go 30 MPH, dosen't go upside down, you don't get wet, etc. Fact is, it's almost never "full" and many times when we ride, it's virtually empty.
My guess is that Disney knows that and were it an easy matter to get rid of TTA, they'd do it in a heartbeat. I always fear to read someday that TTA is being closed.

How have I missed this thread? I love the TTA. It's a good way to relax after walking so much, and you can take some great pictures!

oh yeah, i forgot, it IS a GREAT picture opportunity(s). Have those shutters ready and aimed!

foobs:earsboy:

How can you not love a ride that you can walk off, and walk right on again?

Heck, sometimes they even let you stay on.

I'll ride anything without a line! :earsboy:

I thought I was the only one that loved this ride. To me it is very magical. I'm not sure why I find it so fascinating, but I love it.

:D

We LOVE this ride, especially while waiting for Fast Pass times for Space Mountain or Buzz. It's a great break from the crowds!

An added incentive to ride: Once while we were on TTA, inside Space Mtn, the lights were on! It was really cool seeing the workings of Space Mtn. Wish I'd had my camera ready - just as I got it all set up, the lights went out. :(

princess:

I have spent about two hours on it in a row before!!! There was a group of our friends that spent Park Open to Park Close on it one day!!!

Any way, another piece of trivia...... Walts original model for EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) can be seen in the TTA!!!!

Carol

The "Blue Cars" is my 10 year old's favorite ride! She's not a roller coaster rider and this is just her speed. We always ride it numerous times each trip. Next one is 12 days away!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :wave2:

I <b>love</b> the TTA! I ride it 3 or 4 times in a row whenever I'm at the MK :teeth:

I have to admit that the WEDWay PeopleMover (it will always be that to me) is one of my favorite attrcations in all of WDW. It's never crowded, calm, cool, and always enjoyable. Plus, it offers unique views of the park, too!

My husband doesn't get it but I love it - even just to get out of the crowds for a little bit!

It's a way to rest the tootsies, but other than that...a complete waste of park time for me. Anna loved it at 5, 9, and last week at nearly 10. We had to ride it twice (which by the way, was the only easy thing to get on). Melanie

I love the Wedway People Mover (I still call it by it's old name most of the time). It's a great way to just relax and veg for a few minutes. I usually stay on for two or three spins around at a time.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter