Who enjoys the "Tomorrowland Transit Authority"?

Originally posted by slo
I have enjoyed the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (Wedway Peoplemover) for as long as I have been visiting WDW. We go in Sept. and we sit on this for a 1/2 hr or so when my DD is exhausted and needs a break. The CM's are always so nice and never tell us to get out, especially when DD has fallen asleep for a catnap.

Does anyone else enjoy this ride or am I the only one?????

We love the WED Way Peoplemover, oh sorry I mean TTA.

:teeth:

WE LOVE the Peoplemover!!!

"Paging Mr. Morrow. . . Mr. Tom Morrow. . . Your party from Saturn has arrived; please give them a ring." :)

I love the TTA! And you have to appreciate the nice calf stretch/foot massage you get going up the ramp to the ride!

We thought we were the only ones who did the calf stretch/foot massage. wow:crazy:
the Haunted Mansion has foot massage too. ::yes::

I'm so glad we are not the only one's that still calls the TTA "the Peoplemover". The TTA is just not something we will ever get used to. Kinda like we still call Disney Market Place "The Disney Village":)

We love it too. It's such a nice way to relax for a while. Can't wait to ride it again.:D

I LOVE this slow relaxing ride, and you can see HOW busy its going to be when you see everyone piling in thru tomorrowland!:p

We like the TTA / people mover too, and this last trip my youngest dd and I had a treat riding it, Space Mountain was all lit up , we went around four times just to keep seeing it. It was amazing.
We like TTA because it's a nice break for us.

TTA is the best at night! It is so relaxing in the dark and the view of the MK all light up at night is fabulous! One of our favorites!

The TTA is the perfect thing to do when you need a few minutes off your feet. I like to ride it if I'm waiting for other people in my group to finish riding Space Mountain (I don't ride coasters--motion sickness).

hm I love this ride but there is something no one has mentioned and that is the rollers under the moving walkway that takes you up to it massages your feet very nicely going up and down.

The TTA gives us a chance to take a break from the heat and crowds aand there is hardly ever much of a line.

I have adored this ride since it first opened when I was a kid. Now DD (3yo) enjoys this as well. And we also use this as a naptime ride! DH and I enjoy the "zone out" time also.

DH and I rode the TTA last October, and we LOVED it! It was a first for both of us. I, too, love the narration and paging of Mr. Tom Morrow! I will ride it again next time we go. I only wish I had ridden it sooner.

:wave2:

We will diffently ride this. We are looking forward to the relaxation and it, I would assume, give you some sense of taking in the magic.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I wish I could remember all the history connected with the ride. It was actually introduced as a real mass transit possibility. It runs on a magnetic field, if I remember correctly, and has hardly any moving, breakable parts. In all my visits to WDW I have never seen it not working.

It has no real show, the track is a mile long and they will let you stay on if your feet haven't rested sufficiently. I am pleased that so many people like it because something like this usually gets a lot of comments about how "boring" it is and how there is "nothing to do" on it, etc.

I hope it stays forever, it's like a moving park bench.

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter