Who enjoys the "Tomorrowland Transit Authority"?

My son and I love TTA.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be there on Friday, my sister's family will get there next Sunday (first trip for all of them).

I plan to use the TTA as my resting place while they fight the crowds in fantasyland.

I love this ride. It is usually a great way to relax and get away from the crowds and a calm, relaxing ride.

Also my younger niece uses this as her version of a roller coaster...she hates all rides that goes fast or spins, but this one speeds up just enough on the turns that she throws her hands in the air and yells "whee" (she was only 3 when she started this..not she is 6 but still does it).

The slanted escalator up to it gives a good foot massage also! Just stand and smile!

I echo the sentiments of those that use this as a pleasant rest stop. One E-ride night I rode it about 6 times straight.

Another time my DH and I were on it and Mickey's voice came out of no where saying "Hellllllooooo there!". We just gawked and looked around. Again, "Heeeeellllllloooooo there!!". Again we just gawked. Finally, "Wave at me!!!!". Meekly we waved and low and behold, "Thank You! I get sooooo lonely here!". We laughed for quite a while- that CM made our day!

I love this ride, too! It's still WEDway to me. We ride it every time we are at MK.

Tarheel Tink- that's a cute story!

Debbie

Attention Tomorrow Land travlers....I hope our secret isnt out!!!
This is one of the best secrets of WDW in my book. A break without leaving the park away from everyone. I cant wait to ride it again.::yes::

So what do you do on this ride? All I know is with our back facing Buzz and faces facing Splase we find the entrance and take the escalater. IS there a sign or something for this out of the way, hidden ride?

Originally posted by crow11ad
So what do you do on this ride?

You just sit back and relax.

There isn't a show or anything. You can just use it as a time to regroup.

The parks will be PACKED while I'm there. TTA will be a chance to get away from all the madness without leaving the park. The great thing about this ride is that you are allowed to stay on as long as you like.

Very cool. It will be great to go on this. One thing. Is it posted on the park map or do we need to know exactly where it is? Wow all this trying to plan a perfect honeymoon/vacation is stressful and something relaxing will be great.

Hey we know that there are some links for certian rides at the World. Is there one for the TTA?

We love it. Fun to watch the crowds below and it is especially pretty at night when you get to see the lights from a different perspective.

My 5 yr old loves this ride. She's not tall enough to go on space mountain yet and this gives her a chance to see the inside of space mountain.

crow11ad-

Here is a link to a picture of us on the TTA.

Basically, you ride around on a track, one story above Tomorrowland. It takes you through some of the buildings, including Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

There is a sign, but it's not huge. Now that you know what you're looking for, it won't be hard to find.

HTH

edited: sorry, I posted the wrong link. This is the correct one. :D

http://community.webshots.com/photo/121049289/128819927pRgrCa

Add us to the list...we love TTA!! We rode it many times this past trip. Grab a drink and put your feet up, great place to relax in the park!!

This is where I head when I don't think I can take another step. I prop my feet up on the other seat and ride around a couple of times and I'm good to go for a few more hours in the MK.

We never miss a ride on the TTA when we visit the MK.
In addition to a welcome break, it provides a great touchstone with the 'olden days' when we were just happy to be there, and didn't require an experience that involved heart palpitations or massive pyrotechnics in order to be entertained. ;)

Put me on the list. I love the TTA. But I still tend to call it the People Mover.

This is a tradition in our family. we cannot go to WDW without riding the WEDWAY Peoplemover.

I will never ever call it by that atrocious modernized name.

As a matter of fact my license plates read "WEDWAY"

I love this ride! It is one of my favorite at MK. :Pinkbounc
It is so nice to take a break, we usually do some planning for the rest of the day/evening when we ride. DS10 doesn't like it too much, not enough excitement for him :rolleyes: We make him go on it anyway. I can't wait to go on it again. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I like that ride too especially when the kids need a break and so do I! I also ride it when kids and DH are on Space Mountain, cause I hate that ride!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter