WDW rides/shows that I will not do again!

I don’t know if I’d absolutely not do it again, but the seas with Nemo and friends ride left me scratching my head. I seriously thought I walked onto the wrong ride or missed part of the ride or something. I just don’t get it at all.... if it wasn’t for the a/c and the exit into the aquarium exhibits, even the time spent in the fast pass line was a waste of time.

Agree with many of the above- would add Circle of Life with Timon and Pumba
Can't really add something that is closed
1. Mission Space: I don't like battling both claustrophobia & nausea on vacation.

2. Tea Cups: They're cute, but spinning makes me sick.

3. Humunga Kowabunga at Typhoon Lagoon: If I wanted an enema, I'd go to a doctor, not a water park.

4. Summit Plummit at Blizzard Beach: Because it's scary and it hurts.

5. Happily Ever After: I miss Wishes.

6. Tiki Birds: Can someone explain the appeal of this to me?

7. Hall of Presidents: :sad2:
Knew someone would add that.
The appeal is it's a classic attraction that was created by the man who created by Disney parks themselves. Need more be said? Something things don't need more than that

Oh, I forgot one.

Test Track.

If I've done everything and am killing time and the single rider line is at like 5 minutes, I might consider it, but it's not a priority. Just never got it. Of course I was never a car girl, so...

Funnily enough I did do it under the above circumstances in Feb and the little girl who was in the car with her dad and me BIT her dad when we started going fast outside. When he asked why she bit him she said "You said it didn't go fast!" I was dying laughing.

Kali River Rapids. I will never understand the allure of walking around soaking wet for the rest of the day.
We skipped Kali for that reason this past trip. Just didn't feel like getting wet especially as Splash was closed for refurb.

On the other hand when we went to Islands of Adventure at Universal we saved the 3 water rides (Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barge, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls and Jurassic Park River Adventure) back to back to back and we came out soaked and just had a blast. While drying off we sat just beyond the splash zone at Jurassic Park River Adventure people watching all those coming down and those who were in the splash zone (the people who knew they were and the people who didn't). It was a great relaxing part of our day. It wasn't as big of a deal at Universal as it was at WDW maybe because they had multiple water rides close together rather than going on one ride and that being the one you got wet at then having to either change clothes or wait it out.

At my home amusement park I'd probably do the ride similar to Kali and another ride that is a flume-style ride though but I feel like it's different than being at WDW where my time feels more precious.

It was Stitch-wish Alien was still there though I get why it isn't.

I'd say Figment. It's easy to take up time that's for sure but unless I was taking a first timer to that attraction on it I'd skip it myself now. Speedway for the same reason.

I tend to try rides once if they are ones I can/will go on that is. I'm omitting rides that I won't go on simply because they are either too roller coaster intense for me or they spin too much as it's not for lack of enjoyment but rather physical discomfort.

We were at the MK today. So glad Hall of Presidents is open now, it was closed last year. Loved it!!! Also, we Love COP, one of our favorites.

When we went to epcot we went to the American Adventures for the second time. The singers are absolutely beautiful, their voices give me the chills and when they sang the National Anthem it was breath taking!!!

- You won't find me doing the orange side of Mission Space ever again. I did it once (used to ride the green side all the time until my kids got older and wanted to do the orange side) now DH and the kids ride while I sit outside and people watch.

- I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but ToT. I can't handle rides that drop you. I know they pretty much pull you down and it is controlled, but I did it once before I had kids and vowed I wouldn't ride it again. The rest of the family ride it all of the time, so while they do that, I go shopping in the gift shop (really like that gift shop BTW) or sit in the area where you can buy your photos after you come off the ride. I LOVE watching the faces of the people as they come around the corner...they are either really really scared or laughing their butts off.

- The tea cups...used to love that ride as a kid, as an adult....not so much

I'm omitting rides that I won't go on simply because they are either too roller coaster intense for me or they spin too much as it's not for lack of enjoyment but rather physical discomfort.
Yeah, it's one thing to dislike a ride for the sake of just not liking the experience
It's another to dislike the ride because it scares you or makes you physically ill.
I consider those 2 very different reasons.
Not that one isn't as valid as the other, just very different.
One is voluntary and one is involuntary, for lack of better words.

We were at the MK today. So glad Hall of Presidents is open now, it was closed last year. Loved it!!! Also, we Love COP, one of our favorites.

When we went to epcot we went to the American Adventures for the second time. The singers are absolutely beautiful, their voices give me the chills and when they sang the National Anthem it was breath taking!!!
I can't wait to take my kids to the Hall of Presidents! We didn't get to go last year either due to it being closed. Also American adventure! We actually had to put it on our schedule so we don't miss it again.

Mission Space Green. We used to like this, but since they refurbed it last year it is so boring. One and done for us.

I can't wait to take my kids to the Hall of Presidents! We didn't get to go last year either due to it being closed. Also American adventure! We actually had to put it on our schedule so we don't miss it again.

I have never heard singers with voices like that in my life (I don't go to the opera tho). When they sung the National Anthem, people stood and put their hand on their heart. The song brought tears to your eyes, it was absolutely beautiful. We will go every time we go to Epcot.

Can't really add something that is closed

Knew someone would add that.
The appeal is it's a classic attraction that was created by the man who created by Disney parks themselves. Need more be said? Something things don't need more than that
I'm a little shocked by people disliking classics too. I get they may not be as exciting as new technology, but they were so innovative for their time. Once you know the dreams and stories behind them I find them impossible not to love.

Star Tours - I took my girls this week so they could do it, but really I don’t know the story/characters and it makes me ill. I tolerated the original, but not the redo.

Mission Space - yuck

KRR - waste of a ride! The GRR at DCA is a million times better. We barely got wet and we all kind of stared at each other that that’s all there was

ETA - we loved Hall of Presidents. Excited to do American Adventure tomorrow.

I also don’t care for the new Soarin movie, but I’ll probably do it again

Last edited:
I can honestly say there is not a single attraction at WDW that I would write off in this manner. Sure, I have my favorites and on a short trip I would have to potentially skip something. But. they all have memories of of some sort, and given the opportunity, I could find a reason and the time to do them all.

I guess I am more like you. I have favorites, and then less favorite ones, those that if time does not permit, get put off till next time, with the reality being some are not experienced again for years. But every once in a while I would try one of the lesser ones again, just to see if it or my opinion had changed. Though I usually had the same opinion upon experiencing it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter