WDW rides/shows that I will not do again!

M SH

Mouseketeer
We are back from our WDW trip, and i thought i would share what rides/attractions we thought we would never do again and why.

1) The Barnstormer: a 10 sec ride with a wait of 15 minutes (through the FP line). really?
It was so quick and lame (a short mini coaster that should be in six flags not at WDW). plus, the seat is so uncomfortable and made my back hurt. my kids were also very disappointed.

2) Jungle Cruise: we went to do it after RD, with a posted 10 min wait. it ended up being more like a 30 minute wait to get on the ride. some issue with boats, IDK. in 2012 same issue happened to us on this ride. I'm not doing this again.

3) Carrousel of Progress: excruciating 20 minutes that i will not get back again in my life.

4) Mission Space (orange): felt like puking for an hour after the ride.

5) Primeval Whirl: waste of time especially with Rider Swap when you have kids in tow.

Am I missing something :-?
What do you guys think?

We are back from our WDW trip, and i thought i would share what rides/attractions we thought we would never do again and why.

1) The Barnstormer: a 10 sec ride with a wait of 15 minutes (through the FP line). really?
It was so quick and lame (a short mini coaster that should be in six flags not at WDW). plus, the seat is so uncomfortable and made my back hurt. my kids were also very disappointed.

2) Jungle Cruise: we went to do it after RD, with a posted 10 min wait. it ended up being more like a 30 minute wait to get on the ride. some issue with boats, IDK. in 2012 same issue happened to us on this ride. I'm not doing this again.

3) Carrousel of Progress: excruciating 20 minutes that i will not get back again in my life.

5) Primeval Whirl: waste of time especially with Rider Swap when you have kids in tow.

What do you guys think?

I love both the Jungle Cruise and Primeval Whirl. They are must-dos for me! Now, I skip Soarin because I feel like I'm going to fall out of my seat, and I don't like that! I also won't do the Carousel of Progress, because I hate the feeling of being trapped and knowing there is no way out, barring causing an E-stop.

Astro Orbiter- made the mistake of riding in the same rocket as DH and even though we are both pretty small people I felt like we needed the jaws of life to get us out, I also didn't like the whole boarding process it just took forever when we did it.

Stitch-No explanation needed here.

What do you guys think?

All very personal choices, while I don't love barnstormer since it is so short, we'll do it but I won't wait in a line for it. Jungle Cruise is amazing- it's corny jokes and animals are a must do since it's a walt original, same with CoP, we can skip it sometimes but on hot days, that AC and "great big beautiful tomorrow" are amazing!!

Not so much a ride, but I don't like the movies in the epcot world pavilions for each of the countries, if I sit in them I feel like i may fall asleep. I also don't get the Winnie ride, we do it but I feel like Winnie the Pooh took acid and is having odd dreams. I feel like it would freak out small kids. My girls thought it was so strange but that makes them want to keep riding it I suppose.

1. Figment. I know it has a cult following but I did not like it.
It was a better ride in the 80s and when I was a kid.....as an adult, it's just odd.

Haven’t even done stitch yet. I keep putting it off. I still get nightmares from the alien ride that was there before. (I forget the name.)

The Carousel in fantasyland is one I’ll probably never do again. It’s just like every other carousel. No need to waste time in my opinion.

I agree with you on barnstormer too. Will never do that again.

Carousel of Progress is my number one must do. I live in terror every time some suggests taking it down.

Here is ours:

1. Frozen show in HS. I don't get the following. DD4 is Frozen obsessed, but even she was getting bored in there.

2. Monsters Laugh Floor. Once was enough.

3. All EPCOT circlevision films. Once was enough for those.

4. Illuminations

Stitch top of the list.
Wonders of Life - haven't seen the Up version except videos, won't waste my time there.
Rafikis Planet Watch
Journey into Imagination - such a shame as the original was Sooooooo good
Inoventions - nothing there
Speedway not until they get rid of the gas cars (the fumes are horrible) and go electric, then it will be cool again.

What do you guys think?
I do Carrousel multiple times. And I'm listening to it right now, primeeval is always a must and I love Jungle cruise. The only ride I don't think I will do again is Kali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter