WDW rides/shows that I will not do again!

Don't hate me for this but... Space Mountain!

I thought that an indoor roller coaster would be a trip and less scary cause I wouldn't be able to see how high I was going or how far I was coming down. Instead I found myself terrified and stomach dropping from not knowing what turn or drop was coming next. It was a similar experience on The Mummy at Universal. On both coasters, the intensity was too much and I ended up getting beaten around in my own car like I was being tossed side to side. (I know Gringotts is also a dark roller coaster, but thankfully it was a far tamer/smoother experience for me).

I don't mind rapid rides, but I would advise against doing them if you don't want to spend the rest of your day soaked. Or I would advise you to make it the last ride you do before returning to your hotel room at any time.

Every time one of these "Rides I Don't Like," posts come out, I make note of everyone who puts the classics in there. HAHA
There are not many things at WDW that make me laugh harder than seeing people on Jungle Cruise who clearly had no idea what the attraction was about and those people ALWAYS seem to be sitting right next to the skipper.

Like this...

Jungle cruise. That is a horrible trip with bad jokes. Burn that ride down with fire...
Kind of the point of the attraction...

Mission Space Orange only because I felt sooooo cruddy for an hour afterwards. I liked the ride but the pressurey thing got to me :(

Don't hate me for this but... Space Mountain!

I thought that an indoor roller coaster would be a trip and less scary cause I wouldn't be able to see how high I was going or how far I was coming down. Instead I found myself terrified and stomach dropping from not knowing what turn or drop was coming next. It was a similar experience on The Mummy at Universal. On both coasters, the intensity was too much and I ended up getting beaten around in my own car like I was being tossed side to side. (I know Gringotts is also a dark roller coaster, but thankfully it was a far tamer/smoother experience for me).

I don't mind rapid rides, but I would advise against doing them if you don't want to spend the rest of your day soaked. Or I would advise you to make it the last ride you do before returning to your hotel room at any time.

I’m with you. I just don’t like Space Mtn. I haven’t ridden it in years because I always feel way to beat up after riding.

Astro Orbiter- made the mistake of riding in the same rocket as DH and even though we are both pretty small people I felt like we needed the jaws of life to get us out, I also didn't like the whole boarding process it just took forever when we did it.

DH and I had the same experience. We will not ride Astro Orbiter ever again!

What I should have said is that they have no impact on the ride. Button presses or no button presses, the ride still does the same thing. I was in the ride vehicle alone and pressed no buttons and aside from the Computer Override audio que, the ride did the exact same thing.

The buttons are just intended to make you do something with your arms so that you can experience how heavy they feel because of the increased g-forces. It helps immerse you in the experience.

If I had to pick an attraction, I guess I would say mission space. It's not even because I don't like it lol. I just... Have zero interest in it. Whenever I go to the park, we skip it. Not even on purpose. It's just not even a thought.

I have ridden it before and liked it, so no idea why I feel this way.

Let me think...
MK - Astro Orbiter makes me motion sick, Space Mtn is too rough on my back and neck. I have been on Splash once and I have to say I doubt I will do it again because I got DRENCHED.
Ep - Mission Space because it made me feel claustrophobic.
DHS - Star Tours makes me motion sick. I suspect I may be adding Swirling Saucers to this list after we go next month.
AK - FoP makes me motion sick. Kali because I hate to be splashed.

We are back from our WDW trip, and i thought i would share what rides/attractions we thought we would never do again and why.

1) The Barnstormer: a 10 sec ride with a wait of 15 minutes (through the FP line). really?
It was so quick and lame (a short mini coaster that should be in six flags not at WDW). plus, the seat is so uncomfortable and made my back hurt. my kids were also very disappointed.

2) Jungle Cruise: we went to do it after RD, with a posted 10 min wait. it ended up being more like a 30 minute wait to get on the ride. some issue with boats, IDK. in 2012 same issue happened to us on this ride. I'm not doing this again.

3) Carrousel of Progress: excruciating 20 minutes that i will not get back again in my life.

4) Mission Space (orange): felt like puking for an hour after the ride.

5) Primeval Whirl: waste of time especially with Rider Swap when you have kids in tow.

Am I missing something :-?
What do you guys think?
1. Mission Space: I don't like battling both claustrophobia & nausea on vacation.

2. Tea Cups: They're cute, but spinning makes me sick.

3. Humunga Kowabunga at Typhoon Lagoon: If I wanted an enema, I'd go to a doctor, not a water park.

4. Summit Plummit at Blizzard Beach: Because it's scary and it hurts.

5. Happily Ever After: I miss Wishes.

6. Tiki Birds: Can someone explain the appeal of this to me?

7. Hall of Presidents: :sad2:

2) Jungle Cruise: we went to do it after RD, with a posted 10 min wait. it ended up being more like a 30 minute wait to get on the ride. some issue with boats, IDK. in 2012 same issue happened to us on this ride. I'm not doing this again.

3) Carrousel of Progress: excruciating 20 minutes that i will not get back again in my life.
2 classics? You are going to have to turn in your Disney card. Sorry.
;)

Stitch top of the list.od
Inoventions - nothing there
Speedway not until they get rid of the gas cars (the fumes are horrible) and go electric, then it will be cool again.
Stitch, yep, granted it's gone.
Innoventions. Yep, Granted, it's gone.
Speedway. Yep. For the same reason. Fumes. That's the only ride I won't do and strictly due to the fumes. I steer as far away from it as possible. Everything else, we do at least every so many trips, because they are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!