TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Congrats, on all of your school related stuff! I read so many that i can't remember them all. :blush:
Your doing great! stay motivated. I wish i was as energetic as you and as involved in school as you. I played clarinet too, but just a normal sitting down band. xD

Hi Jen,

I hope you had a great weekend. I too used to play the clarinet....I think I may have told yo already!

Keep up the great work. You are doing a great job.

Have a good day tomorrow at school

Hi!! Welcome Rizel and JnEsWDWMoM!!!!! It's a happenin' place to be! Thanks!

Lynn! Thanks!!

Thanks Mike!

Hi Rizel!! Thanks! Go Clarinuts!! (they call us that, but it's only because we are superior!! Or consider ourselves so ;) )

Eeyore25!! HI! Thanks! Again, go Clarinuts!!
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday-a group of three little kids "mauled" me at the birthday party!!! No joke! My friends, the birthday girl and I were rolling around on the trampoline and trying to avoid this HUGE spider. One of the little girls was sitting on my lap and my hair got all messed up! So I was redoing it and the bday girl went inside. The two girls were grabbing my hair and pulling it and yanking on it! The little boy was "kissing" me (touching his lips to everyone), licking me, pinching, punching. I was yelling "You guys! Get off me! Stop! Please! Stop! Friends, HELP! Please!". My friends didn't help me! They really couldn't though because the little boy was pinching them and punching them too. They didn't stop. I rolled towards the center and started yelling. At this point I didn't care! I was screaming "GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW! GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT OF HERE!" Two started crying really badly and I felt bad but when you hurt me for no reason then nobody's having fun. Bday girl came out and diffused the situation but too little too late.

B: Cinnamon Pancakes (2), three bites sausage (2)
L: Pizza and apple (6)
S: Roast beef and baked potato (2)
D: Two slices PB toast and 6 points worth of chips (10)

160 ounces of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Exercise: Dancing a little bit.

Today was a very good day. It just felt comfy.

B: Sausage (3), 2 slices toast (6)
L was moved up to 11 today (early dismissal!!) 1/2 a ham sandwich (2), apple (1)
S: Cinnamon Pancakes (2), sausage (3), apple (1).
D: ??

Water: none yet
Exercise: none yet

Tomorrow is picture day!! I am SO excited!!

Hey Jen!

Sorry to hear about the trampoline incident! Sounds like you had reason to get loud!!! Good job on the water too, I know you are working on that a lot!
Have fun tomorrow on picture day!

Mike :goodvibes

Hi Jen!!!!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday! Keep up the good work!!!

Nice job on the water. That is great

Mike-I used my Brat Kids voice. Yes I am working on the water...I don't seem to get enough!!

Jamie-Hi! Thanks!

I had
2 cups cereal for B (4)
a Chicken Fajita (4) and a salad!!!
2 slices PB toast (5)

3 bottles of water

Marching-which is becomin' less fun. With K, we had work but he at least made it fun. Band seems to drag on-Monkey Man is so strict!!

Back later. Hugs all!

Your doing great!!! :cool1: :cool1: Keep it up!

Keke clarinuts, we were never called that, but we had to agree that the clarinet retreat teachers were all kinda...Interesting, if you get my drift. In october we used to go for a 2-3 day band retreat, with different instructors for the different instruments to get better and learn more about our instruments.

1st year - Had a hippie, we played 1 scale (b flat) and all 6 of us took an hour!
2nd year - Mr. McCloud, refused to tell us his name, but i told him about the killer bunnies, and he agreed. But he was really good.

Hm, the more i think about it, i was a clarinut xD And so was my band teacher, i swear she picked up half the instructors from either a bar or off the street.

Hi friends!!!!

Thanks, Vanessa!!! And thanks, Rizel! I wish WE could go on a retreat-this was supposed to be the year for our Big Band Trip and WDW was one of the ones on there, but Monkey Man came. What...interesting...band directors!

Haven't been here in awhile, sorry about that.

Long story short on eating: not too good! The snacks I choose aren't the healthiest and if I eat a healthy meal (ie chicken caesar salad with oil and vinegar dressing) then I add on to it (like crackers...or a roll!) We also got a new toaster and bagels to go with it. UGH! Plus on Friday, my AA (Academic Advisor) teacher brought in lemon bars!!

Long story short on water: doing very well there! I don't think I beat my goal yesterday but got pretty darn close!! 5 bottles down at my house (striving for 10), 1 at dinner at Anthony Wayne (tell you about that in a minute), 5 "8 ounce glasses" at the Band Snacks table, and 1 bottle after the band sitting 2 over from us' performance.
The band festival was last night. OH. MY. GOSH! I loved every minute of it! But it took forever and a minute to find the place...and then we had to RUN to mass band, where we figured out we didn't have some songs (we played the Coca Cola song, Hey Look Me Over, Blues in the Night and God Bless the USA which I cried during), and A1 (squad leader APE!) started off in a REALLY bad mood. Anyway, we marched our cool selves down to the field and we mingled. I met some really nice people who like CHEERED for us when we started. It made my heart happy.

An-y-way! We did mass band practice and got really bored and our bells person dropped her bells and two people felt "weird" and had to sit out. Other than that, it was all good. Dinner was a hassle-a footlong turkey sub and chips. I know-I didn't even like the chips! But I ate them anyway...shoulda left them in their holder.

Then it was time to start! The local junior high went. Northwood made some really good friends (they were sitting on our left) and did cheers with us. They played Fun Fun Fun, I Can See Clearly Now, and Hunt for Red October. Then WE went and the cheering began. That was the best we'd ever played that show! I'm serious-and the crowd loved it! They ate it up with a SPOON, man! St. John's Jesuit went next with this seriously amazing show. (Our band got apples and cookies and water. I took two apples and 5 glasses of water and had to go potty really badly afterwards!) Their flags were pretty.

Next came Vermilion. They went to Disney and kicked off the MVMCP in 99 and 03. I was very jealous. They were nice, loud, had a good music selection and their flag people were AMAZIN'! After that came Bowling Green. They did a Rockin' thru the Decades thing that was cool, and played God Bless the USA because they did that with the host school on 9-11 and there was not a dry eye in the audience. Then came the UF Oilers. I wasn't impressed much. Then the host school-liked their marching style and music.

Mass band was next. BORING and the director made us start a song over. I just wanted to get out of there and go potty!

Then we went home. The end.
Today's breakfast (I'm startin' this calorie counting thing):
1 eggy (70) plus a slice of Canadian bacon (15) and a slice of dry wheat toast (40) plus water.

Hi Jen!!!

Glad that you had a good time at the band festival.

Don't be too hard on yourself for the eating.You are doing a great job! You have a busy schedule ahead of you so it is goingto get tough at times.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Jen!

Glad the band festival was fun!
Good job on your water and I hope you can get your eating back on track too!! You have done so well, keep it up!

Mike :goodvibes

Hey! I missed you! I just wasn't ready to come back quite yet, but I'm back! Miss me? Hehehehe!

Don't worry, the point of vacations/and special activity is not to lose, but not to gain! :)

:cheer2:

Nice to see you!!!! Sorry you are having not such a good year with the - um - director. That doesn't make it very enjoyable but sounds like you are making the best of it.

You seem to be on a good track of keeping up with sticking to something. Even if you fall off the wagon, keeping up with the water is a good thing. Things tend to get busier at this time of year and I know it can be hard. Hang in there!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hiya everybody! Today has been a really really super awesome good day! Monkey Man wasn't there today and the head band squad leaders and I are going to see the new HP movie at midnight if mom says okay! YEAH!

Eating has gotten back on track. A little shaky, but I'm on! I did really well today and am so proud of myself!!! :goodvibes

B: an eggy with ham (2 points, calorie counting is too much math for me), two slices white toast (3), 4 ounces OJ (1)=6!
L: Baked Potato! (1) I did it!!! I bought something healthy and it was soooooooo good :)
School Snack: We're doing this Roots and Wings thing in personal development and people keep bringing in food. The teacher is adamant we try everything. So I had a spoon of Snow Ice Cream, a "Dirty Diaper" (chipped beef with cream cheese and a pickle spear YUCKY!!) and Chipped Beef Dip on a cracker. I tried everything. (4 points)
Home snack: 2 cups cereal and 2 slices toast (7)

18 points and not too hungry. 1 bottle water, some marching and scads of homework!

Thanks, Jamie!!!

Hi, Mike and thanks!!

TWINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're BACK!!! Where were you? (please be nice; I've been having a bunch of 'stupid attacks' lately due to lack of concentration, too much of it, or not enough sleep) I'm very glad you're back because I missed you like a crazy thing!

Hi Chris!! Thanks! I'm working on things one little bit at a time.

You know, it seems like I feel a lot like Dash. I'm running running running faster faster faster and like pushing at the edges of all of this and PUSHING through and then there will be a clear patch to slow down. Tomorrow looks like a clear patch kind of day!

Glad you're getting back on track, Jen. I hear you about running here and there constantly!

Ok, I'm REALLY out of things....The New Harry Potter Movie is coming out???? How did I miss this????? Or is HP something else??

I'm sorry about Monkey Man. Sounds like a real....something!

Hang in there! Have a great evening. Hope you can go to the movie.

Hi jen!!!!

Way to go for getting back on track. I knew that you could do it!

Have a great Wednesday! Keep up the great work!

Jules-Hi!!! Missed ya! The new HP is coming out in November!!! (or noviembre in Espanol Uno) Which reminds me, I have a new goal: I want to be able to say three sentences in Spanish when I go to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot!!! Which reminds me again-I have to finish up my How to Plan A Disney Vacation paper.

Monkey-Man is a real something. He has his really good moments, his really odd moments (when he put a shoulder cord on his head and wore his clarinet tie and called himself a chick magnet), and his really bad moments. Today was good. Yeah!

Jamie-Thanks!!!! Will do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a really good day!! I mean, I wasn't cleared to go on any publications field trips (even though the typing teacher is training me to be a yearbook person) so that stinks out loud. But at our student council meeting today, I got to sit by the guy I have a crush on for like 15 minutes. Typical girl moment, but most of my classmates think I'm a really smart robot :rolleyes: ;) so let me have a moment!! :love: Okay, moment over.

The "methods student" teacher from my Biology class will be following me around for the remainder of the week. Fun!! Plus I have sectionals, and presentations out the bum-behind tomorrow-can do this, will do this, gonna do this.

Definitely a clear-patch day today. :)

B: eggy with ham (2), 1 cup cereal (2)
L: baked potato with 2 pats butter (3)
School Snack: a chocolate chip cookie crumb because I don't like chocolate. Tomorrow there will be mini cheesecakes, snickerdoodles and fried chicken noodle soup! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Home snack: Bagel and 2 apples (8)
Dinner: fried chicken noodle soup and McDonalds french fries (planned) 10.

Only 5 points over and usually it is much worse. I did resist the pull of cinnamon rolls and cookies because I am usually a carb fiend and those are my weaknesses. I resisted!! Hahahaha! Cinnamon rolls-you can not get to me!! Back off, snickerdoodle! I'll get the last snicker...doodle...!

Hey guys!!
B: four pancakes with syrup (10)
L: chicken noodle soup and salad (2)

Water: 44 ounces
Too many snacks yesterday.
Today is turning out ucky. I am trying to call people to work on the class float and have got 0 people. Not to mention it's cold outside!!! I'm not complainin' though. I also gained three pounds this week because of the Personal Development class, my schedule and my eating choices (they weren't the best but far better than pre-WISH)

Football Game: We were in front of the absolute worst crowd EVER last night. They were throwing things at us, tooting air horns as we were playing, booing us...I got so mad. One of the male flags threw his flag at the end of its performance and about hit a drum major!!! Their band's performance was good, never mind the conditions. The first song they played was Beyonce's "Baby Boy"...the flag girls were in these loose/tight tanktops and long pants and dancing like a bunch of prostitutes and not very nice females parading themselves about. I'd be ashamed. They did this downward wiggle thing, and I swear if it went any longer, something would have "popped out" if you catch my drift. It all went downhill from there. We flattened them 77-0, though.

Good things this week:
-Baked potato for lunch 4 out of 5 days this week! I had a fish sandwich the other day, so I did well!
-Good water intake.
-Avoided many temptations!!!

Bad things this week:
-Not so good food choices.
-Very little exercise.
-Lots of stress and frustration.
-Football games/meetings for stuff left, right and center
-Personal Development class: Roots and Wings Week-TRADITIONAL FOOD or HEIRLOOM, but most are bringing in foods or recipes. (you bring in a food that is special to your past or special to you right now. We've had snow ice cream, which I only had a bite of, mini cheesecakes but mine fell on the floor, chicken-noodle-soup-to-die-for, snickerdoodles, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and lasagna to date.)

Focus for this week:
Cutting out the junk foods.
Better food choices.
Be nice to myself.
Add in a little more exercise (that isn't marching).

Adieu!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter