TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Just noticed this thread...so I am guessing you are in HS? Are you a cheerleader and in the band?
I was in both in HS ...
I just stopped coaching cheerleading (did it for 12 years) to be home with my youngest son.
We won National cheer championships 2 times, so I am quite proud of that! Cheerleading can take up alot of time, esp if you are competitive.

Keep up the great work with your wish!

Mike!!!! I ABSOLUTELY loved the cheer!!! Thanks!!!!

Cheerbop-A fellow Ohioan, cheerleader and marching band person! YES!!! Thanks, welcome and awesome!!!

Today was very eventful. I met up with some friends...grocery shopping and hanging out at home.

Exercise: 16 minute AM walk, 14 minute walk to and from the library.

Water: 40 ounces

B: bagel and PB (6)
L: Tango Chix sandwich and berry lemon cheesecake (12)
D: 2 chicken garden salads (7)
S: 1/2 a pink ribbon bagel, and some grapes

Very good day!!! :) :) :)

Hey all!!!

B: 1 Cinnamon Crunch Bagel, 1 apple (8.5 for the bagel, 1 for the apple)
S: 12 chips and salsa (3)

12.5 points used today.

Exercise: 10 minutes raking leaves, 4 minutes calisthetics, 2 minutes cheerleading

Water: working on another 20 ounces...20 ounces down

I have to kidsit later today-this should be good!!!!

TigerCheer2009 said:
Hey Cheerbop-

I might see you at WDW!!!!!!!!!

You are right..looks like we will be there at the same time. :wave2:
I had such a hard time taking DS 8 out of school, but it is the only time hubby is off! He doesn't know he is going!!!! :rolleyes1
I just noticed we are both from OH as well!
Where are you staying?

Keep up the good work...I could use to shed some pounds myself, but on the opposite side of you, I can down the water. An average day I drink at least 72 oz! That is about all that I ever drink. Pop is a once in a while treat I may average about 1 can every week and a half. In the fall and winter I like to drink hot decaf tea. mmmm.....

Later! :goodvibes

Food=not very good. Some kind soul brought over a pan of lemon bars that I have been constantly picking at. Better luck next time! It was cold and icky and rainy today :(

It seems like I feel like I get too MUCH water!

I need more though.

Cheerbop-Pop Century..what about you?

Later!!! :hugs:

Still not very good eating...cold, icky, rainy.

B: 1/2 an egg, toast (5)
L: 1 hot dog (6)
S: apple, lemon bar, Sauce (9)
D: ??

Water: 20 ounces
Exercise 0

Hey girlie, I'm just checking in to let you know I'm still here!

He didn't pick me, but oh well, as soon as I am smokin' you know he's going to regret it :banana:

Thanks...I needed that!

Can you rephrase that last sentence at all? All I got out of it was that he was going to regret it and he most CERTAINLY will!!

:hug:

Potato soup for dinner...haven't eaten yet!

Hey, Jen! Are you really just 4 pounds away from your goal!?!?!?!??!?! That is so incredibly AWESOME!!! Keep going, girl! :cheer2: You ROCK!!! :banana: Can you see it? Right there ahead of you. That magic number. The one you have been working towards for 26 long pounds! It is within your sight and within your reach! Just keep on going! We are all here to cheer you on and see you succeed. And we are so proud of you. So, even if that is an interim goal or mini-goal, it is one you set and it is one you will reach. So, step back from the lemon bars. . . Go fill up a glass with some ice water and stick a straw in it and sip away those pounds, chickie! :teeth:

The lemon bars are gone!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a snack. Needless to say they are GONE!!! Note to self: baked goods=not good!

Thank you Cam, I so totally needed that right now!!!

I did have potato soup but it tasted weird...not as yummy as it once was.

Which reminds me...I'm thirsty. I'm going to have another bottle of water.

I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

You absolutely can do this....YOU CAN DO IT! :jumping1:
Don't give in. Iknow how tempting some things can be...believe me!
Just put a bit of lemon juice in that water...it helps me some! And don't forget that you can flavor that water with tea or something...as long as it is water...and don't put sugar in it, girl !
You can do it! :banana:

I am staying at the Grand Floridian...once in a lifetime trip there...looking forward to it. Partly the reason for there is b/c we will have our 21 month old at the time with us and he will continue to NEED naps...so ust a short hop on the monorail and we are back in the oom...when the kids are older maybe we will stay in a different place and be able to stay LONGER!? :cool1:

You are right about the icky and rainy here in Ohio...what did we go about a week or so with no peaks of sunshine?! YUCK! :sad2:

Keep it up and remember WHY you are doing this....the overwhelming satisfaction you will have when you are done will be SO rewarding! You should be proud you have gotten this far...don't let those last 4 pounds keep you from your goal...GO GO GO! :cheer2:

Blessings and Pixie Dust to you! :wizard: :wizard:

Cheerbop-HI!!! :wave:

Let me know how that Grand Floridian is!! We are working our way up from Value to Deluxe (I hope :goodvibes )!

Thank you for that little reminder! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

PD, blessings and smiles and sunshine to you too!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a very good day...just a day. Perfect amount of sweet and tang in it to make it one of those really good days for no reason.

B: 2.5 cups cereal (6)
L: 1 baked potato (1)
S: 2 hot dogs (12) because the potato left me hangin'!

Water: 40 ounces and going back for more!!

Exercise: 9 minutes extreme laundry,2 minutes of Gravity Splits

Jess (one of my best friends..moved to TN because of a nasty divorce) is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:

It's been really hard these past few days! I'm going to a Christian rock concert...this weekend!! It's gonna be fun! :) We got DSL internet and I :love: it!

Eating=not so swell. Water=good. Exercise=Okay.

Sorry I haven't been here lately. I've gone back to cheerleading. Eating hasn't been so swell lately-I've been cooped up in the house because it's still gosh darn rainy and cold.

Concert's gonna be fun!!!! I am so ready to have a little night off!!! Audio Adrenaline, Superchick, Pillar, Sanctus Real and Kids IN The Way will be there!!!

Must dash-Spanish homework calls (and I left my book at school! ugh!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can do this I can do this I can do this!
I just have to get past this week and I'll be just fine.
Thanks Kate!!!!

do you listen to the Fish?

that is all I listen to on the radio :cool1:

keep up the water...do you have stairs run up and down them more than normal...that can be excercise!
know what you mean about the weather...it has been so yucky!

keep it up! :flower:

Hi Jen!!!

Hope the concert was good!!!!!

Hope you had a great Friday! Keep it up. You're right, you can do this

I listen to the Fish when I can get it. Most of the time that is not very often, though.

I'm so psyched!! The concert is tonight!!!! YAY!

Cheering was totally fun! I got to cheer a little bit at the game, I'd say about half an hour. It makes me remember why I love it :)

I had a great Friday. Except we had a total downpour at the game...and we lost...and we got soaked.

It was stress week this week! Not good, but a better one than normal. Stress weeks comes from the shock that hits you that-hey, high school is REAL. It's the end of the nine weeks. Got all my work turned in but everything is starting to pick up-shock!

There has been lots of pasta and homemade bread at my house. Not very good. I've given in to the pasta but not the bread.What an accomplishment!!

B: 1 cup pasta with Dad's Sauce
L: PB and J, tomato soup

Points are starting over tomorrow. Did I mention: three day weekend!!!! YES!!!!!!

Off to drink water and find the person who moved my Top Thrill Dragster waterbottle.

Jess is coming home!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter