TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Hope you had a great time at the concert!

Sounds like you are doing well avoiding the obstacles that could set you back.

Have a great week!!

You sound like you have been totally busy like usual - which is a good thing. Congrats on your friend moving back - that's great news for you!!!!!

You CAN do this!!! Just hang in there.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

HI! Just checking in to make sure you are drinking that water!!! :cool1:

Hope you had a great time at the concert! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi Jen!

Hope you are having a great week and aren't too busy! :)
Great job resisting the bread!

Have a great night!
Mike :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

It's been REALLY busy this week. I've hardly been home!!

M-homework and discussing Student Council stuff
T-Student Council...talking to the class president (I'm secretary...and another guy is president and that's it.)
W-Cheerleading!
T-Cheerleading/scrapbooking/Football Potluck (I had to go...we needed bodies...) Oh!! And window painting.
F-last game!!!

Eating has been good. I've been getting a lot of good exercise, but have been under stress. I'm not expecting a loss this week. Water has been okay/

Thanks, Mike.

Sorry I haven't been here you guys. Life is slowing starting to go crazy-homework, school, church, volunteer work (I have to do three hours for a grade...I'm going to the animal shelter. With any luck I can walk the dogs!!) and after-school stuff.

Eating has been good, water's been okay, exercise has been very good!

Keeping on keeping on. TOM is here...

I have an end-of-football bonfire thing tonight. Last night I saw Chicken Little and hung out with Jess!! She's moved back!

Yesterday's eats:
2 cups cereal (4)
1 cup mashed potatoes (4)
1/2 sub (5)
Chicken finger salads x 3 (very small but i was also STARVING!) 8

Today's eats:
4 cups cereal (8) *cringes* I know I shouldn't eat that much, but I've been trying to listen to my body more and it said that it wanted more cereal.

I have to make buckeyes for church in an hour. We'll see how that goes.

Love to you all!!!

Keep goin' girl!

The week balances itself out...some days more food, and some days less! Just keep up that water and excercise! water is VERY important!

Take care! (OH! How did your Buckeyes turn out?)

My Buckeyes did very well, thank you, prevailing over a local team (Findlay Oilers)!! Yay Bucks!!

Um, not so good today...
~!!From the 150 Club thread because I am too tired to retype it!!~
TOM is wreaking havoc. My whole house computer hard drive crashed. What a lovely day it's been.

But seriously, it has been a pretty good day. I don't know what lunch time kills me more: at home (portion size=big) or at school (not good food choices!!)

B: egg with turkey and 2 slices toast with grape jam (6)
L: chicken sandwich and salty fries. Thanks TOM (11)

My friends all think I am cuckoo for planning the trip! But then again, they are requesting me to plan their vacations too!!

I am going to enjoy all the food, trust me!! I read a bunch at home...so my friends came up with a list of things for me to do while I'm there (Like no reading, eating popcorn, getting a Mickey hat, riding all the rides etc.) It should be good.

As I said, my computer crashed, so I'd give you my itinerary if I could still access it. Thank goodness I printed it out!!!!

I am so totally taking as many pictures as I possibly can, digital or otherwise...so I can get a good disney fix here at home!! When I get home, they are going straight into the Photobucket account!! YAY for digital cameras!!!

Be back in a little while. I'm going to check on a few things more, then buckle down and start in on the scads of HW given to me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like cleaning, drinking water, exercising and not doing HW! Better get started sometime. Thanks for visiting, Cheerbop!!! Our trips are getting so close!!!!!

Just thought I would drop by and check on you. WOW, you are almost to your goal! You have done so well and I am proud of you. :banana:

Sounds like you are having fun with your WDW trip planning. That is always fun.

Sorry, I have been away for so long, but things are just crazy around here. Keep up the AWESOME progress! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks for stopping in Lesli! I have only been getting to this journal and 150's so far this year. I will get to them all sometime!!

School has been CRAZY! Plus our computer crashed yesterday...so it's gradually getting better...

I have been bitten by this freak cleaning bug!!!!!!! I mean not shove-everything-in-the-closet-or-under-the-bed, but actually clean clean. I must be coming down with something; it IS Jen's Allergy Season after all. We think it is cottonwoods...

My eating day was pretty good! Check it out!!

B) egg with honey ham, apple (4)
L) baked potato (1)
S) tortilla chips (13 Tostito Scoops) 3, salsa (0), 2 apples (2), 10 Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream chippies! (3) <--for some reason those didn't taste very good.
D) I don't know...I'm in a salad mood tonight...

Exercise: 0 yet...
Water: 8 ounces I believe.

Today's been a very good day. Food's been kept in check, even with that little snackie oops!

And I think TOM is gone...yay!

I miss ALIVE today-the people, the concerts, the SUN!!!, the fun, the beach, the talks-didn't think I ever would. Those who have never been there won't understand. "Once you get a taste of something delicious, you can't ever go back to the same old stuff..." I can't imagine life without ALIVE now! I grew so much as a person there...I became a more independent me. I liked myself there (realized that I don't like bathing suits), but I could be a real person instead of the person I am during the school year!!!!!!!! (aka: the smart girl who needs a vacation and is getting one!!!)

Adieu, all!!!

Hugs! Jen

Hi, Jen! Glad to see you are doing so well. Your trip is getting so close! You must be outrageously excited! Are you bouncing off the walls like this guy? :banana: or like this one :Pinkbounc ?
Keep up the great work, kiddo!

:hug:

Hey! Food is doing pretty well!!

I used to go to ALIVE years ago. I was there for I think the first 4 years they had it and since I have been busy Mommy and Wife...But you are right, it is soooo fun! :banana:

Maybe I will go back someday. Who knows...

Keep up the great work!

I think I did a REALLY REALLY REALLY good job today! even with double snacks!!!

B: egg with ham, 2 apples (I am on this HUGE apple kick right now!!!) 4
L: breadsticks with tomato cheese sauce (uck.) 5
S1 pre cheerleading: 2 apples, ham and cheese sandwich (5)
S2 post cheerleading: 1 apple, chips and salsa (13 or 14 Tostito Scoops) and salsa (4)

Too many apples eaten today!!!!!

I worked my butt off at cheerleading. Stretching, two different jump circles featuring about 5 jumps each, many many cheers, two herkies-into-splits (one of which hurt my ankle a little bit. No permanent or any kind of damage done!), dances, sink it cheers (which we never actually finished), and our GO ONE's! GO ONE's are little chants we do when the starters are announced. I learned a lot!!!

"Go ONE (*note: the one will be switched with names when we get a roster!) Go ONE GO!" We do this four more times. We end with GO TIGERS, GO FIGHT WIN! TIGERS.

Scrapbook switchup in the near future soon...ASA we get a roster!

And homework...and clarinet solos tomorrow! Yayness.

Gotta go!
Cheerbop-You should definitely go again!!! Lots of fun! I loved it! There's a kiddos tent too...

Let me know if you do! I will look for you. At the concerts, my group is the one with the pink flamingos!!!!

Cam-I am so totally excited-more and more so by the day!

I am bouncing off the WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my first trip ever and I am not quite ready to go but getting there. I think I might watch the planning video tonight...hmmm!! Yay! Thanks!

_Thanks for all the positive comments, friends!!!! You don't know how much it means to me to see that people are there to make me smile!!!! Mucho hugs and love to all of you!!

Today was an AWFUL eating day. Lots of nerves and lots of stress. I had tryouts today.

B: egg with ham, banana, milk (5)
L: baked potato (1)
S: ham sandwich, 2 apples, Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips (9)
D: KFC! 2 bites chicken, 1 "splop" mashed potaters and gravy, 3 "splops" macaroni and cheese, 2 biscuits.

It seems much worse now!

I am going to do better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much better it's not funny! Can do will do gonna do!

Water was fantastic. 6 minutes of exercise (a little bit today because my muscles hurt from cheering-and that was the walk to and from school!)

Tomorrow is the vet's day lunch and the big band lock in! Any tips on how to come out of those somewhat healthy seeing as pop, chips, pizza, hotdogs and cookies will be there???? Any tips appreciated!

Good luck tomorrow. Maybe take some of your own healthy snacks along?

Enjoy the day and your weekend. :sunny:

Hey guys!!!! I'm back from a "whirlwind week!" Some eating days have been good, some have been okay, and some have been downright horrible. Like today.

There was a band lockin last night. Somebody brought fruit and diet pop-just my luck they were out of the good stuff by the time I make my way up to the food table!!!!! So I had those gosh-darn Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream chips. Those are so good they should be illegal. And one glass of Mountain Dew LiveWire so I didn't fall asleep too early. And some pizza.

Yesterday, my dad bought this French Toast French Vanilla bread from Peppridge Farms. DO NOT BUY IT BECAUSE IT TASTES VERY VERY GOOD!!!! I am warning you; it is too delicious it should be banned.

I AM going to do this! I know I can and I know I will. The rest of the day will be very good.

B: french toast bread (maybe 4 slices, i think) and taco meat and an apple

Exercise: 16 minutes of a cheerleading workout.
What Jen does to get herself psyched up:
This might be a little crazy, seriously (but I swear, I'm totally sane right now if not a little bit tired, seeing as I got 2 hours of sleep)

I write on my mirror with one of those Expo Markers, that black dry erase kind, or sometimes pink when I can find it!

And my parents know and they are okay with it!

So I wrote these things where I can see them everyday.

"Love yourself.
Reach for the sky.
Healthy Choices!
YOU CAN DO THIS!
Take pride in yourself and your efforts.
Do your best day to day.
LOVE Jenjo**"

**Jenjo is a name the Brat Kids gave me before they turned all bratty on me. They still call me that when I see them. That name reminds me that I'm worthy-that I don't deserve to treat myself like a meanie-bum or let others treat me mean. It reminds me that I'm a fighter who won't stop for anything.
It reminds me that I've been through some tough times, but I stuck it out!

Anyway, when I get mad I say my special name for myself a couple of times so I think through my action before I do it.

Sounds weird and crazy, but it works for me.
Lock in was fun. I saw a LOT of great movies, and fell asleep. But it was fun and I was SUPER tired.
Jenjo's Plan of Action for Today:
1) Bra shopping. It needs to be done before I get my uniform.
2) Water. I couldn't get much in yesterday.
3) Healthy choices because I love my body and it's tired of junk food (I felt sick to my stomach last night. I haven't had that many chips or soda in a LONG time, maybe even Pre-WISH!!!)
4) Veteran's Dinner. Survive! The menu is cube steak (which I dislike), and many carbs that I will fall in love with. I think I'll eat defensively for that one.
WI this morning was 175. Not too bad...I was happy for anything under 180 this week! By the time I leave, the 170's will know EVERYTHING about me! Still keeping on keeping on though because:

"If you aren't willing to work for it (fight for it), you really don't want it that bad."

And I will work tooth and nail and pom to get it.
Love to you all!
Kate-not only did I forget my pillow, but it had a lovely bag of 100-cal packs and gum and water and fruit in it beside it!!!! :guilty: Oh well, what's done is done.

Thanks, Kate!!!!

I will enjoy my weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter