Those using swagbucks ???

Quick BB question...

What is the most recent status of the bonuses? I have to make a sizable Disney gift card purchase this week, but it must be done in a single transaction. I have to buy $550 in gift cards for our MNSSHP tickets and I have a coupon that will get me 11% back in BB rewards, but it is only good for a single purchase. The last thing I read here was that I should expect that I will probably get the 1500 SB bonus but I will probably NOT see the 1100 shop credit. Does that sound right?

Quick BB question...

What is the most recent status of the bonuses? I have to make a sizable Disney gift card purchase this week, but it must be done in a single transaction. I have to buy $550 in gift cards for our MNSSHP tickets and I have a coupon that will get me 11% back in BB rewards, but it is only good for a single purchase. The last thing I read here was that I should expect that I will probably get the 1500 SB bonus but I will probably NOT see the 1100 shop credit. Does that sound right?

Results have been mixed. Some have gotten bonus with no shop credit, some the other way around.

Just submitted my ticket. Fingers crossed!
My husband isn't submitting his ticket until it's been 32 days per the disclaimer. I made sure he took pictures of the box that came yesterday with his name, date, and Gobble on it as proof a shipment was received.

Small portions but seems high in calories for such a small portion. I'm disappointed and hope he gets his SB. Now I know I'm not doing the offer on my account.

Quick BB question...

i received that 11% back last year and used it to buy 2 or 3 gift cards of $500. Got my shop bonus and BB rewards but no on the shop and earn. and since then no shop and earn on any gift card purchases i have made.

From FB:

Acorn: Find Savings Today! 30 SB
Revenue Universe: Switch Phone Plans 22 SB
RadiumOne 20 SB
AdGate Media: Sign Up For Savings! 20 SB
AdGate Media: Spot the Puppy 10 SB
PL: Register today! 11 SB
PL: Are you 65 or Older You may be Eligible... 8 SB
PL: You May be Paying Too Much on Your Mortgage 8 SB
PL: Save up to 387 with rates as low... 4 SB
(Inbox) Myrtle Beach Winter Deals 5 SB
(Inbox) flip50 5 SB

They reduced the amount on the ncraves sometime today. What was 4 is now 2, boo. There's one for 6 but it has to be left on top to run. The one 4 isn't an autorun. It's still better than not having them but I was enjoying the 4. I hope this isn't the start of the 1st quarter slowdown.

I got my gobble box on Tues and still have nothing pending. I will wait the 32 days to submit the ticket.

I just submitted my ticket for barkbox since it has now been 32 days for that one. After reading the last few posts I doubt I’ll get anything for that.

They reduced the amount on the ncraves sometime today. What was 4 is now 2, boo. There's one for 6 but it has to be left on top to run. The one 4 isn't an autorun. It's still better than not having them but I was enjoying the 4. I hope this isn't the start of the 1st quarter slowdown.

I've already felt the 1st quarter slowdown. The watch lists have been slowly dropping in value. I've seen a lot fewer ads and earning opportunities in some other GPT sites I'm in, too.

Must have been mid day sometime, I got the 4,3,2,1 earlier this afternoon but now noticing they are all down. Crap, I was hoping it wouldn’t slow this year! I was just coming to mention this. Oh also noticed the ones I did are like 30,31 steps. Atvi ast they still run on their own. At least they autorun still!

Oh poo, I'm glad I made goal early as that was the only way I made it. I tried the 6 one but it wouldn't work for me. After a few videos it would think it lost focus and stop counting so I tried to babysit it only to have it restart the list before the end so I never got any points from it. I had to work it and close out each one after 4 or 3 to get maximum value from the time I had. Probably wouldn't have made it if they were only 2. Dang, I thought this was going to be a better Jan than last year, there goes that.

I hear ya! There is also an 8 point one that isn’t an autorun and has to be kept on top, however I tried it last night and this morning and it would stop counting down and hence, did not finish. Frushtrating. I have also been getting the Sorry! when switching to a different encrave (30 videos for 1sb is rediculous!). Have to go do another activity then go back before it will work again. On the plus side, all of my apps are working very well.

Just got these 2 to credit (instant). Just an email submit. Good luck!

01/18/19
Discover: PL: Enter for a chance to get an Apple Watch 4 84SB

01/18/19
Discover: PL: Enter for a chance to win a Nintendo Switch! 84SB

Last edited:
ETA: The 3000 SB just credited, I guess I just needed a little more patience. :)

Need some SB help. This morning I completed an in store survey at Walmart that was for LED light bulbs and the First Energy rebate program. The survey was for 3000 SB. The SB have not yet credited my account and I do not have the survey ID. I there somewhere I can find the ID? I've looked with no success.

Has anyone else done this survey and what was your experience?

This is the first time I have had any issues.

Thanks

I did this today but at Best Buy. It said when done it had to be reviewed and then could take 14 days

Just got these 2 to credit (instant). Just an email submit. Good luck!

01/18/19
Discover: PL: Enter for a chance to get an Apple Watch 4 84SB

01/18/19
Discover: PL: Enter for a chance to win a Nintendo Switch! 84SB

These were great, thank you so much! I gut the Apple Watch one to credit. DD28 got the Nintendo switch one. She did that first and mine only showed the Apple watch one. They credited immediately after only putting in email, it was great!

One more instant credit.

01/18/19
Discover: PL: Register for Deals Discounts 11SB
This one didn’t ask for email, wanted me to sign up to apply to get a student Loan, so didn’t do it.

So easy, and needed with ncrave dropping so low for more videos. Thanks again!

Well I just found they may Have changed something else. I’ve always been able to play the yellow watch Ncrave page thing in my iPhone, either thru safari or chrome. Today they won’t play, either with WiFi or LTE. Well this really sucks if this lasts. Well used that pretty often. It worked when I didn’t Have ncrave on the laptop too, when I used in LTE. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter