Those using swagbucks ???

@trenty and @wendow and anyone else who had problems with Gobble - just got an email that they awarded my missing points! I checked my SB acct and sure enough there it is! I already cashed out to Paypal for $50 before they could change their minds :) I hope you all get your credit soon too!

On a side note, my DS20 has been benefiting the most from the deal as I'm dieting and giving him most of the food. Last night I had him check "his" SB account because I knew there should be a credit coming soon, and he was like so, uh, should we do that Gobble deal on my account? :rotfl2: First time he's ever offered! I'm thinking about it although I wish it would just credit correctly!

Glad yours credited!! I'm still waiting on mine from Gobble and Barkbox. I submitted tickets, but just got the standard "32 days" reply. SO frustrating!

Last edited:
I have gotten so aggravated with Swagbucks that I have chilled on it for a while! I would still use it for buying gift cards at BestBuy but I have stopped that for a while since we are furloughed federal employees and we do not need to spend a lick! But, for everything else, it is so hard to stay on top of getting the SBs and then having to send a ticket in when you don't get them. It has been ages since I have been able to complete a survey. They all give me 1 point for trying. The shop and earn are such a pain in the rear. Anyway, since I am going for $25 gift cards, shopkicks is a lot smoother and transparent.
I’m new to this. What is shopkicks? I was just looking at my Swagbucks app (first time I opened it since uploading it) and I don’t purchase from a lot of the stores. I had no idea I can take surveys. How does that work and how about shopkicks? Thanks

I’m new to this. What is shopkicks? I was just looking at my Swagbucks app (first time I opened it since uploading it) and I don’t purchase from a lot of the stores. I had no idea I can take surveys. How does that work and how about shopkicks? Thanks

Shopkick is another shopping app. Sometimes you can get kicks just from walking into a store or scanning items in store (Best Buy is a good one for that). There are also ads on the app if you watch or touch on your phone you get kicks. At some stores when you register your credit card on Shopkicks you get so many kicks back per dollar spent. It’s a slow earner for me, but used to use it more before the SB deal at Best Buy.

Also should say...if you ever buy anything online, check to see where you can get money back! I use Swagbucks a lot, but for stores like Target and Amazon, there are a lot of item categories that don’t earn money back. I look at cashbackmonitor to see what shopping portal I can get the most return from.

I just submitted the reciept for more creamer under DH’s account. Hopefully it goes through as easy as it did under my acct. I was going to hold off to see if Barkbox or gobble finally credit but I needed a few things at Walmart anyway.
I’m thinking if barkbox and gobble don’t credit I might just be done with Swagbucks. I’m tired of having to fight for everything I earn. I gave up on surveys a long time ago and ncraves doesn’t work in my iPad.

Good news—my creamer has arrived!
So the Coffeemate offer worked as promised? 2200 SB credited w/o need to submit ticket, etc? I've been considering it but I don't use powdered creamers so I would prob just donate the unopened container. If the SB didn't credit it would a loss for me.

Can someone tell me how t check on the status of a submitted ticket? I totally forgot that I ordered a subscription to Barkbox at the end of November. It never showed as pending (I can see the shopping trip ID) but when I go back to check my shopping activity, it corresponds to the acknowledgement that I received from Barkbox. I also have a receipt where it was charged to me the next day. I submitted via a ticket but am not sure if I will receive a response or if there is a way to check on it. Any help would be appreciated.

So the Coffeemate offer worked as promised? 2200 SB credited w/o need to submit ticket, etc? I've been considering it but I don't use powdered creamers so I would prob just donate the unopened container. If the SB didn't credit it would a loss for me.
Mine is pending but my last two worked fine. I haven't had issues (that I remember) with the in store promos.

So, we are almost going over our allowed internet usage AGAIN on our cable bill. I just talked to Comcast and they showed me how to look at each device's usage....looks like the two computers that I use to run nCraves and Watch and other videos are consuming 80% of the data for our house. So, if we go over it will be $10 per 50GB......looks like I need to figure out another way to earn SB because it won't be worth it if I go over :-(

So, we are almost going over our allowed internet usage AGAIN on our cable bill. I just talked to Comcast and they showed me how to look at each device's usage....looks like the two computers that I use to run nCraves and Watch and other videos are consuming 80% of the data for our house. So, if we go over it will be $10 per 50GB......looks like I need to figure out another way to earn SB because it won't be worth it if I go over :-(

Especially so now when nCraves and Watch chew up so much bandwidth for so much less money. My SB revenue has dropped by about 66% in the past few days.

Especially so now when nCraves and Watch chew up so much bandwidth for so much less money. My SB revenue has dropped by about 66% in the past few days.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! If I remember correctly....last winter was pretty 'cold' as well, looks like we all better figure out other ways to swag!!!!

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! If I remember correctly....last winter was pretty 'cold' as well, looks like we all better figure out other ways to swag!!!!

I have unlimited bandwidth with my broadband, but at some point, I do have to consider how much electricity I'm using. I've purposely shifted to doing a lot of the video stuff on laptop computers since they're designed to use much less electricity (to preserve battery life).

Won’t be a loss for me. I’ll donate creamer if SB credit, if not I’ll return it.

Mine is pending but my last two worked fine. I haven't had issues (that I remember) with the in store promos.
I think it’s funny that SB considers this an “in-store” purchase even though the item has to be ordered online and can’t even be picked up in-store; but if they want to pay me to buy creamer I’ll happily oblige them.

Are the 80 SB/ $10 Visa on the spin and win, a good deal? What's the best way to use them? I have already won 4 this morning. Or are they not a good deal when compared to a 2200 discounted GC?

Mine has dropped severely as well. I have decided that I am going to try to get at least my first daily goal until the end of Jan, collect my winning streak bonus and then take a break from my usual SB diligence. I will run what I can, but if it's difficult and stressful, then the pennies a day are not worth it.

I think it’s funny that SB considers this an “in-store” purchase even though the item has to be ordered online and can’t even be picked up in-store; but if they want to pay me to buy creamer I’ll happily oblige them.
Wait... if you order online but select in-store pickup then it won't credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter