Those using swagbucks ???

2sb per coupon print is back, still a max of 50 per day though. Of course I printed 50 off yesterday at 1sb so my selection is getting limited, but I was surprised when all 50sb posted this morning. Cleared cache and did another 50, hopefully I get 100sb on Monday :)

I don't see an end date but I didn't look everywhere yet so I may have just missed it.

2sb per coupon print is back, still a max of 50 per day though. Of course I printed 50 off yesterday at 1sb so my selection is getting limited, but I was surprised when all 50sb posted this morning. Cleared cache and did another 50, hopefully I get 100sb on Monday :)

I don't see an end date but I didn't look everywhere yet so I may have just missed it.
The bonus on the coupons often run Fri Sat Sun.

Nice! I only saw the 50 part so just printed 50 and missed that it was going to be 2sb. Not sure what I'll do if they cut back on the coupon points since I'm still having a tough time qualifying for survey's.

None of the sign ups above worked for me which is a bummer, I really wanted at least one for 84sb.

The bonus on the coupons often run Fri Sat Sun.

True, but they did a stint last year where it went for a couple weeks. However, I just saw they finally put a post on Facebook about it and it is indeed just a few days. They said "from now until Monday night" so sounds like Monday is included this time :)

It's nice that they've kept the 25sb per redemption. Mine do credit eventually so it's a nice little surprise to get an extra quarter on each coupon when it posts.

Nice! I only saw the 50 part so just printed 50 and missed that it was going to be 2sb. Not sure what I'll do if they cut back on the coupon points since I'm still having a tough time qualifying for survey's.

None of the sign ups above worked for me which is a bummer, I really wanted at least one for 84sb.

Same, I apparently used up all my offer mojo on those Facebook portal sign ups. I got the Switch one but tried twice and no go either time. Actually, aside from some 2sb visit only offers, I don't think I've had any offers credit today.

Same, I apparently used up all my offer mojo on those Facebook portal sign ups. I got the Switch one but tried twice and no go either time. Actually, aside from some 2sb visit only offers, I don't think I've had any offers credit today.

I tried the switch one in two different browsers since it didn't go away with just putting my email in the first time. Nothing. I did get the 11sb from one of the sign ups which is better than nothing.

@trenty and @wendow and anyone else who had problems with Gobble - just got an email that they awarded my missing points! I checked my SB acct and sure enough there it is! I already cashed out to Paypal for $50 before they could change their minds :) I hope you all get your credit soon too!

On a side note, my DS20 has been benefiting the most from the deal as I'm dieting and giving him most of the food. Last night I had him check "his" SB account because I knew there should be a credit coming soon, and he was like so, uh, should we do that Gobble deal on my account? :rotfl2: First time he's ever offered! I'm thinking about it although I wish it would just credit correctly!

@trenty and @wendow and anyone else who had problems with Gobble - just got an email that they awarded my missing points! I checked my SB acct and sure enough there it is! I already cashed out to Paypal for $50 before they could change their minds :) I hope you all get your credit soon too!

On a side note, my DS20 has been benefiting the most from the deal as I'm dieting and giving him most of the food. Last night I had him check "his" SB account because I knew there should be a credit coming soon, and he was like so, uh, should we do that Gobble deal on my account? :rotfl2: First time he's ever offered! I'm thinking about it although I wish it would just credit correctly!
Glad you got yours! I still have not submitted a ticket but I will tonight.

I read on gobbles site that you can only have one account per household but maybe your ds has his own place?? I can’t do the offer again unless I have it shipped to my dh’s work. Pretty sure he wouldn’t want to deal with that arriving though!

Glad you got yours! I still have not submitted a ticket but I will tonight.

I read on gobbles site that you can only have one account per household but maybe your ds has his own place?? I can’t do the offer again unless I have it shipped to my dh’s work. Pretty sure he wouldn’t want to deal with that arriving though!

Good to know! No, he lives at home while he goes to college. Hmmm. I could send it to in-laws' house though...

When did you order? Did you put in a ticket? I did not get the SB yet.

Thanks for posting this. I submitted a ticket less than 2 hours ago and they have already credited my account. I placed the Gobble order on 12/28, received the first meal 1/9. I did not receive a welcome email nor did the offer go pending. Along with the ticket, I submitted an email notification from my cc showing pending purchase from Gobble, the email that stated my order was on its way and a screen shot from my account history within Gobble.

Thanks for posting this. I submitted a ticket less than 2 hours ago and they have already credited my account. I placed the Gobble order on 12/28, received the first meal 1/9. I did not receive a welcome email nor did the offer go pending. Along with the ticket, I submitted an email notification from my cc showing pending purchase from Gobble, the email that stated my order was on its way and a screen shot from my account history within Gobble.

I submitted a ticket on 1/13 and just got the standard "has it been 32 days?" response. I knew that would happen but wanted to get the ticket in. I figured I would upload my receipts (emails from gobble) after the 32 days. I just went back to the ticket and uploaded my welcome email and my shipping email.

Made 2 of the meals last night for DH and me. The portions were so small I knew one would not be enough. I was not impressed. Hello Fresh, Home Chef and Blue Apron are so much better.

Last edited:
I have gotten so aggravated with Swagbucks that I have chilled on it for a while! I would still use it for buying gift cards at BestBuy but I have stopped that for a while since we are furloughed federal employees and we do not need to spend a lick! But, for everything else, it is so hard to stay on top of getting the SBs and then having to send a ticket in when you don't get them. It has been ages since I have been able to complete a survey. They all give me 1 point for trying. The shop and earn are such a pain in the rear. Anyway, since I am going for $25 gift cards, shopkicks is a lot smoother and transparent.

Did anyone get their 30 SB from downloading the NFL Experience app? The website says that all you have to do is "Download and open the app to earn 30 SB!*" but I still haven't seen my payout.

For those who did Gobble on MP instead of SB, I submitted ticket the day my first order was delivered because points weren’t showing as pending. I got the “we can’t do anything because it hasn’t been 32 days” email. So frustrating. I wasn’t asking for immediate points just for them to show pending.

Did anyone get their 30 SB from downloading the NFL Experience app? The website says that all you have to do is "Download and open the app to earn 30 SB!*" but I still haven't seen my payout.

I got an email right away that it was pending until today. Went through the link in the notification.

Yes, I did it last week I think. Just have to make sure the app fully loads after it opens. I tried it on my old phone that I prefer to use for these type of offers but it crashed before it fully loaded so it didn't trigger the offer. Once I got it opened on my real phone I got the email and it showed up pending in my activity list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter