Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone gotten credit for the Gobble offer? My first box is coming today, the charge is on my credit card, but so far nothing showing for SB. Not sure if I should go ahead and put a ticket in or wait? :confused:

Has anyone gotten credit for the Gobble offer? My first box is coming today, the charge is on my credit card, but so far nothing showing for SB. Not sure if I should go ahead and put a ticket in or wait? :confused:
My first box is coming today too and I also still have nothing pending but my cc has been charged.

Looks like half of us are in this boat and the other half has the SB pending. I told my husband (he did the offer on his account but I haven't decided to do it on mine yet) he might be better off cancelling altogether before the shipment but hasn't done so. Crossing my fingers!

Looks like half of us are in this boat and the other half has the SB pending. I told my husband (he did the offer on his account but I haven't decided to do it on mine yet) he might be better off cancelling altogether before the shipment but hasn't done so. Crossing my fingers!

Guess I'll put in a ticket tonight. For $36 for 3 meals (2 servings each) it's not the worst deal ever, although I would never have done it if I wasn't trying for SB's. We'll see!
I was today years old when I realized I could just click on Daily Search in my To-Do list and it would check off :rotfl2:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know this! I just "discovered" it about a month ago!

Hey, everyone. Trying to get back into swagging. Last day, I really did it was before we left for Japan on Nov 30th. Then we came home, and I wasn't feeling it. Then January started and I still wasn't feeling it. Only good news is that my hiatus means my nCraves are back. Oh, and my 1st goal is only 30 SB!

I had a 2018 mid-year goal of saving enough for a PS4 and the new Kingdom Hearts game. I succeeded in getting enough Amazon to buy the PS4 and a 2nd controller during Black Friday. I still need $25 to knock off the new game (releases 1/29) and then I'm not sure what I'll do. I guess it will depend on the nCraves. But I think I'm done trying to maximize my daily earnings. Maybe, just go for the discounted GC each month (either Amazon or iTunes) and call it good.

Ok now I’m incredibly annoyed. Just got an email saying my SB were refunded from the Visa card I cashed out for. Go to look at my ledger and they suddenly took away 4000SB saying “Invalid Barkbox Completion!” Seriously? I completed that offer months ago, had all documentation and received multiple boxes. Sent in a ticket but so frustrating!

ETA: The 3000 SB just credited, I guess I just needed a little more patience. :)

Need some SB help. This morning I completed an in store survey at Walmart that was for LED light bulbs and the First Energy rebate program. The survey was for 3000 SB. The SB have not yet credited my account and I do not have the survey ID. I there somewhere I can find the ID? I've looked with no success.

Has anyone else done this survey and what was your experience?

This is the first time I have had any issues.

Thanks

How long ago did you do the survey? Really just this morning? Or just the last part this morning?

My experience with larger value surveys is that nearly all of them have been delayed rewards - most 4-6 weeks delayed (and they've always stated that up front in my experience) with a couple a bit closer to 2 weeks and a few closer to 8.

Going just on what you said above, and considering you said you just finished it this morning (and I'm assuming that was the final part of it), I'd say it's a very safe bet that's the case with the survey you're referencing, though I didn't do it myself.

High value surveys of more than about a 1000, IHUT related surveys, etc. nearly always require the delayed reward because the companies want to validate your answers to be sure you actually completed it correctly, etc. (and I'm guessing in most cases, they actually aren't paying until they turn over their results and get them approved by the company the survey was for)

Since you had to do something in store, etc. plus combined with the high value, I'm guessing that'll be the case for you, as well. And you'll likely see your points mid-late Feb.

But that's just speaking from experience of having done a lot of the larger value/delayed pay out surveys, and not from having done this particular one.

Hope that might help :)

Mine came early this morning- my box, not the credit - small amount of food and not worth $36 to me. I will definitely be putting in a ticket!
I read somewhere that the portions were inadequate. I will continue to skip future meals and put in a ticket. I won't full-out cancel yet in hopes of the SB being awarded.
It's too bad because I do subscribe to other meal delivery kits. I would keep this one going, but doesn't seem worth it especially since I did not get credited.

I am not home so I can't comment on my delivery yet.

@mjtatman - (meant to quote but forgot)

So far they came out at 10, Noon, 2 P and 4 PM. I expect another at 6 but since it ends at 7:30, not quite sure? Usually 6 codes, with last one at 8 PM.

My nCraves which have been running 24 hrs/day for weeks, just went POOF! No more.

@mjtatman - (meant to quote but forgot)

So far they came out at 10, Noon, 2 P and 4 PM. I expect another at 6 but since it ends at 7:30, not quite sure? Usually 6 codes, with last one at 8 PM.

My nCraves which have been running 24 hrs/day for weeks, just went POOF! No more.

Thank you! Shortly after I posted, number four came out! Sure wish I could focus my powers for things better than SwagCodes :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter