Those using swagbucks ???

Ah, I see they fixed it now. When I checked the blog over the weekend it had the team challenge posted twice. Looks like one of those was supposed to be the collector's bills. Funny how it still showed the double post this morning when I looked. I thought I did it after I cleared my cache but maybe not. I had to reach back to the Dec blog post to use that search link to get my Coin this morning. (6sb whoopie)

I think they keep doing the Collector's Bills/Coins during team challenges as they give team points. I think they're trying to encourage folks to search this week otherwise I think most folks are like you and I where I only hit the search link to complete my To-Do list because it's just terrible lately. When I started SB around the summer of 2017 I could usually get one search win a day and for months it was 22sb nearly every time. I started wondering if there really was a random amount or it was just really 22 sb; I got so lucky :) Now outside of the collectors bills I haven't gotten one higher than 5sb and I have to work at it just to get that. I can't imagine why searching has dropped off :sad2:

oh my goodness....all of this!!!! so very true! i'm lucky to get any type of search and win and when I do, it's genearlly 4 SB (outside of a Collector's Challenge). I think I joined in the summer of 2017 also and boy have times changed!!!!

Ah, I see they fixed it now. When I checked the blog over the weekend it had the team challenge posted twice. Looks like one of those was supposed to be the collector's bills. Funny how it still showed the double post this morning when I looked. I thought I did it after I cleared my cache but maybe not. I had to reach back to the Dec blog post to use that search link to get my Coin this morning. (6sb whoopie)

I think they keep doing the Collector's Bills/Coins during team challenges as they give team points. I think they're trying to encourage folks to search this week otherwise I think most folks are like you and I where I only hit the search link to complete my To-Do list because it's just terrible lately. When I started SB around the summer of 2017 I could usually get one search win a day and for months it was 22sb nearly every time. I started wondering if there really was a random amount or it was just really 22 sb; I got so lucky :) Now outside of the collectors bills I haven't gotten one higher than 5sb and I have to work at it just to get that. I can't imagine why searching has dropped off :sad2:

Been doing sb for a long time and have never had good luck with search, it's one of the hardest things for me to get points with. Slightly easier back then but not enough to even try every day.

Discover: Acorn: Sign Up For Our Newsletter! +20sb

The image was the same as the title, has a computer monitor next to it. This is signing up for the Facebook portal newsletter, just name and email address, instant credit.

Discover: Acorn: Sign Up For Our Newsletter! +20sb

The image was the same as the title, has a computer monitor next to it. This is signing up for the Facebook portal newsletter, just name and email address, instant credit.

Thanks! Mine was for 26 but the same thing, weird.

I went to snap a picture of my grocery receipt and it appears that is gone from the mobile app. Was that a limited time offer or have I just used up all of my redemptions? I can't find any information on this? Anyone have any ideas for me???

I'm not sure where else on the site this is but in my SB Inbox there was an message for "Insurance Offers" for 2sb. It's actually 4 links that pay out 2sb each and you don't have to submit anything. Can take a couple minutes to credit but it's 2sb for just visiting the offer (I clicked a couple answers just for good measure but that's it). Only 8sb but got 80 teams points for it :)

I went to snap a picture of my grocery receipt and it appears that is gone from the mobile app. Was that a limited time offer or have I just used up all of my redemptions? I can't find any information on this? Anyone have any ideas for me???

On the Answer app? Mine is still there but a lighter blue than the rest of the survey options. I haven't had very positive experiences due to the app only accepting receipts occasionally.

In store promo for Kiwi leather kits can be a money maker. Kits were $11.88 x2, so around $24. Get $15 back SB, $8 back Ibotta and I submitted to MP as well for another 1500MP

I felt cheated when I read this BUT when I scrolled through my Acorn offers I had the 26sb one too! I did it again and it credited. So look out for the 20sb offer and try it again if you have it :)

Nice! Worked for me too for the 20.

There's a Daily Break on the front page in Popular Offers for 25sb. It's pending until 1/22 :( but it was an easy credit.

Not even pending for me. Oh well, maybe it'll do it later but I doubt it. These used to be such a reliable way to get points and now whether it's instant or pending I don't have much luck with them.

On the Answer app? Mine is still there but a lighter blue than the rest of the survey options. I haven't had very positive experiences due to the app only accepting receipts occasionally.

Yep, when I open the Answer App, it used to be at the top, but I don't have it today and I have a Target receipt. I wasn't sure if there was a weekly limit and I surpassed it or what the deal was. Do you know where I could find details about it?

Not even pending for me. Oh well, maybe it'll do it later but I doubt it. These used to be such a reliable way to get points and now whether it's instant or pending I don't have much luck with them.

I didn't think it worked for me either. Nothing in my activity. But, just realized I got an email from SB, "your SB are on the way". Its from the dailybreak offer and pending until 1/22. So, check your email.

Off-topic - I have to smile every time I see the box on the home page for Soylent! I just picture Charlton Heston from the movie Soylent Green yelling 'Soylent Green is people!' Odd they chose that name for their modern day food product.

OMG I've been thinking the same thing! I'm guessing someone thought it was a cute idea to actually make the product? Like it'd be a funny reference. But that's all I can think about so I don't think I'll be trying it :)

I didn't think it worked for me either. Nothing in my activity. But, just realized I got an email from SB, "your SB are on the way". Its from the dailybreak offer and pending until 1/22. So, check your email.

I was expecting an email and for it to show up as pending, neither happened.

ETA: The 3000 SB just credited, I guess I just needed a little more patience. :)

Need some SB help. This morning I completed an in store survey at Walmart that was for LED light bulbs and the First Energy rebate program. The survey was for 3000 SB. The SB have not yet credited my account and I do not have the survey ID. I there somewhere I can find the ID? I've looked with no success.

Has anyone else done this survey and what was your experience?

This is the first time I have had any issues.

Thanks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter