Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

Originally posted by Beanie
I am sorry, Mal, my package will be late...I put my back out last Sunday and I am still in pain. I have been to 2 different chiropractors and nothing has helped, so it will be late...

Hope you feel better soon Tricia! I can totally relate. I've had a pinched nerve in my shoulder/neck for 4 days and it's driving me insane. :crazy:

Sorry to hear that so many RBers are feeling a bit under the weather.
:hug:

I received a package from Mal today. Here is what she sent me:

Mickey pen
Beauty & The Beast stamp set
Pooh stamp set
Mickey sucker
key chain pocket fan
Mickey beanie
set of blocks
planner
Pooh address book
Pooh agenda planner
composition book
candle

:wave: Thanks, Mal!

Sorry Secret Pal - and I think you know who you are. Your package is going out today. It was ready to go Monday, but my friend had an operation that had complications so I've been helping her out with her kids. The closest post office to my house has been closed due to flooding for over six months, so I have to head across town and I just didn't get there until today. Sorry, I feel like a heel!

But guess what the post man brought me yesterday...a package from Rafikimom! :bounce: She sent me a cute card with flip flops all over the front. I also received a

Rafiki Beanie (Murphy, my dog, saw it and got excited thinking it was from him - yeah right!)

Mickey Mouse keychain with four Mickey heads each with a different expression (too cool)

Magnet "Don't Forget" flip flop notepad (I love it, but it's almost too cute to use!)

Pair of turquoise blue Pooh slippers (somehow she knew that my old ones were getting gross)

and I've saved the best for last -- a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat directly from WDW! Yummy! That was gone before I got the other things unwrapped.

Thanks again Rafikimom! I loved everything in my package!::yes:: :hug:

Unfortunately I haven't gotten mine out yet either...it's ready to go out today. However, my "pal" is out of town until next week, so hopefully she'll be there to get it when it arrives!

Oh secret pal o' mine...............................

I got my big box today. Boy did I get the mother load of goodies.

First thing was 2 bright pink ice cream sundae glasses, or champaigne flutes! Then 2 deeper pink glasses and a beautiful magenta pitcher. All of them are plasticy so they are perfect for outdoors on the deck. Then there was a stuffed Mickey in the sundae toy, a red mickey head antenna topper, and a really cool calcuator key ring. All from the Disney store. And then there was a box of kleenex. Not so special?????????? The box is all decorated with the mouse!!!! I have never seen one like that. And finally, inside the note was a beautiful embroidered applique. I am assuming that my pal has an embroidery machine, it is Mickey and Minnie under my user name.

Allie (eeyore74), thank you so much for all of it. You were a great exchanger. I knew it was she after the first box due to her hometown on the box and the search feature of the Dis.

Jenn, thanks for running a great exchange. I hope to get back into all my rewards programs after I get my DSL installed next week. Moving is a pain, but I am loving my new house.

Well, I came home from work yesterday to a really BIG box on my front porch. It was from Mickeyfan1 and had some really neat gifts inside, plus alot of styro peanuts and bubble wrap!!!!!!

She sent me more Moonlight Path items from Bath and Body: an oil warmer which is now plugged into an outlet in my bedroom, larger sizes of the body lotion and bath gel, plus a lite purple bath scrungee (I have no idea what you call those things:crazy: )

She also sent me to white wine glasses in my favorite color-purple. They are beautiful ::yes:: I will have to get some white wine now so that I can use them this weekend. :teeth:

Thank you so very much for the lovely things. Cindy::wave2:

Oops!!!! forgot the Moonlight Path handcream---for my trip to WDW. It has SPF15 so I won;t get my hands burnt. The rest of me might get fried:crazy:, but not my hands. I have the body lotion in that style---guess I need to check and see if it is SPF15.

OH, yes, Marsha, I hope you get to WDW very, very soon :earsgirl:

Cindy, I'm glad you got it. I took it to the UPS store to pack and ship, I was in the middle of moving and that works out so much better when you can't do it yourself.

I wasn't sure if you had the oil warmer, I did sniff the bath gel and I think it is a great scent. I hope the warmer works well and makes your home smell good!

You know most people will put sun screen on their arms, legs, and face, but they forget their hands and feet. And ears. Don't forget to slather up while you are at the world.

I got mine shipping this morning! Sorry Pal, to take so long to get it shipped! Busy, busy week.

Lori

Denise- I'm glad you like everything. I had alot of fun shopping for you! I had to buy me one of those keychains when I saw them. If I had thought about it, I would've included a doggie treat for Murphy!

J&D- Thanks for organizing this exchange! It was a blast!

I love checking this thread and hearing about all the fun stuff people are receiving.

We had some bad news in the family last week, so I'm a little late getting thank you to you.

I received a wonderful package full of smiles (which I really needed) last week. I've already used a lot of the Bath and Body Works bubble bath. My husband commented that the bathroom smelled great when I was done in there, so I think he appreciates it too. I can hardly wait to get at my scrapbooking with those super stickers and punchies. My favorite is the little Mickey heads! I loved the Winnie the Pooh key ring, but I didn't get to enjoy it for too long. It was confiscated by my little boys as soon as they saw it. (The 2 yr old takes it to bed with him. ) I've replaced my old telephone notepad with the new Tinkerbell sticky pad and Pooh pencil. They make me smile every time I look at them!

To top it all off, the patriotic Mickey antenna topper is the best! Believe it or not, I looked at some the last time I was at the Disney Store, but couldn't find any that really appealed to me. This one is perfect!!

Jen, I know that you have to be feeling exhausted even if you are lucky enough to be missing out on the wonders of morning sickness. That you managed to do this package at all, not to mention how perfect it is, just amazes me. Thank you so much!!

Anna

PS Just think, by the time I'm enjoying the sunflowers you sent next summer, you'll be enjoying your new little one!
:hug:

Hey All!
First of all I want to send a :hug: to AMaloy and her family.
Due to some problems with the person that was supposed to be my pal. I hadn't received even my first package yet BUT I received a package from shelbyjosh today. I was soo excited because I truly thought I'd been left out. Thanks to J&D who was trying to figure out what to do for me. I was truly excited to get a wonderful package in the mail today. It's so funny that shelbyjosh sent me a package because she happens to be MY pal too. When I got the package and I saw the return address, I recognized it immediately because I just mailed her 2nd package. This is what I got...
*A birthday cake candle - because she knows I just had a b-day
*A Lilac Blossom candle in a jar car freshener (yeah for me and my van!)
*Three other smaller candles (2 lilac and a vanilla?)
*Some Disney Princess candy
*A really cute Pincess beach towel/backpack (My DD will try to steal this, I'm sure)
*Some Kool-Aid Lemonade (I LOVE lemonade!)

ANYWAY! I love it all, and I can't wait to hear how she likes her package (which is now on the way to her!)
Thank you shelbyjosh and thank you to J&D for not letting me be forgotten.
This is so much fun -
Also for those that think I ruined the surprise for shelbyjosh. She figured me out right away! I think my clues were too good in my first package to her, oops!

Can't wait for the next secret pal exchange! --Renee

Woo Hoo! My package came today from WDWMom!

I got a "Mickey Money" jar, flip-flop shaped sticky notes (which I need because I'm always hunting bits of paper to scratch notes on), Disney Princess icing colors, cupcake papers, and decorating sprinkles (perfect, I absolutely LOVE to decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies!), and sheets and sheets of Disney stickers which the kids will enjoy, as a matter of fact DS has already claimed a few and I can use the others for DD's potty training rewards!

I love everything, that was SO thoughtful for you to include stickers for the kids, too! Thank you very much Sue!

This has been a really fun exchange!

I got my package of surprises on Saturaday - Sorry it's been chaos around here:

My secret Pal was Denise (Dtuleya) - she sent me:

sugar free hershey bars (minis)
sugar free reese cups (minis)
a stuffed hershey kiss holding a tube with high octane kisses in it
Pooh note cards
A lavender car air freshener from Yankee Candle
a Pooh flex folder - to hold all my disney trip info (it will also come in handy for that trip to Europe that I just talked my DH into....

Thanks for the great presents!!!!!

J&D - that's for organizing!!!!! Had a blast again!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :worship:

Anna- Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug:

My pal was "eller"

(thanks Lori)

the package was great:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I got a it actually looks like a back pack but its actually a Ariel beach towel in its own carrier

perfect cause ariel is my fave Dis character!!!

also a lot opf travel items that will come in handy in Oct

and last but not least a mickey antenna topper

Ive always wanted one cause Im one of those you see in parking lots looking confused:confused: since they can't find there car!!!!

I usually try to park in the same aisle every place I go!!!

now all I need to do is look for the mickey!!!

thanks again Lori for all the nice things

I'm glad you liked everything. It's been so crazy around here this summer I thought I'd never get it in the mail!

I forgot to tell you why I always send a rain candle: because I live in Maple Valley Washington, just a short distance from Seattle and it rains here a lot. I know not the best clue and I forgot to give you other information in my first letter.

Have a great day!

Lori

I got my package today!! Thank you, Renee!! I love everything. Here's what Naisy68 sent me from WDW:

Mickey scissors for scrapping
1 pack Disney character alphabet stickers for scrapping
WDW park icon stickers
a Disney keyring
and dum dum da dum...a "Wishes" CD

That was so thoughtful of you, Renee.:hug:

I am glad I was able to send you your package, too. Sorry that you were disappointed that you pal never sent you the 1st package. I hope mine made up for it.

Thanks, Jen for organizing and dealing with the headaches of this exchange. I am looking forward to doing a Christmas one.

Have a great day!!

I already posted my goodies :D , but I never said who my secret pal was. Sally, aka patsal!!! Super secret pal!

Thanks again!!!

ie: tests... mostly inconclusive, wait and see stuff. But I was feeling better, until I got the bill. lol Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

Hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter