Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

I got my package! :hyper:

It contained a Disney Princess magnet, Princess keychain, and a book of 12 Very Nice postcards--all princesses! Woo hoo! I am such a "Princess kind of Gal" and this is right up my alley! Thank you SO much! princess:

A nice card was enclosed that I'm guessing was handmade. My clues were that my pal was just at WDW, staying at OKW. I'm going to guess WDWMom, though not so much from the obvious clues, but more from a less obvious one that I'm guessing was meant as a subtle clue. In her postcard note she mentioned pool hopping, and I read on another thread somewhere that WDWMom's kids enjoy pool hopping, I think. :confused: So that's my guess. BUT--I don't want to know if I'm right or not! It's more fun to wonder and wait to find out, 'kay? :teeth:

Well, I'm going to go attach my keys to this great new keyring now... princess:

I received my package. It contained a travel bag with Bath and Body Moonlight Path items (my very favorite) and I will save it for WDW. I also received cashews (very yummy) and a bag of butter toffee candy.

My pal said that she lived a long way from me and that there was better weather where I lived, so I will have to work on those clues. Plus, my note had a big yellow rose on it---not sure if that's supposed to be a hint!!!!

Thanks for all the goodies, Cindy :wave2:

;) ;) ;)

I got it the minute I opened the package!!!!

Thanks for all the great gifts! THe Beanie is now resting on top of my monitor along with Maleficent, Ursula and the wicked witch!

Beanie sent me Hersey kisses(and other chocolate) in a great little hersey bag, a mickey bobble head, hard rock hotel items pen, pad ,shampoo, conditioner, lotion, villian collectors cards, a WDW postcard and a bookmark.

Mal

Originally posted by clhcpaca
I received my package. It contained a travel bag with Bath and Body Moonlight Path items (my very favorite) and I will save it for WDW.

That's my favorite too! I get so many compliments when I wear that fragrance.

That's my mother's favorite too and I am so jealous that she discovered it first. Now since she's my mom and we live like right next to each other, I can't very well wear the same fragrance can I? There must be some kind of unwritten law about that isn't there?
--Renee::MinnieMo

I got my package from you (although I still have to figure out who you are. Your hint was very subtle!!!)

anyway I got a rain scent candle _thats my favorite scent and a very pretty almost like a star shaped holder

(the candle scent is my hint:confused: )

a nice pen that says "believe in magic"

princess bubble gum flavored tounge tape!!!! very different its like that breath freshners thats a very thin piece

and a 3D princess puzzle that will go great in my Disney room

thanks again secret pal and all I need to do is figure out who you are!!!!

take care

Penney
dznypal

I got my package today!! :)

I received a beautiful Welcome sign that has a fence with sunflowers and birdhouses on it...It looks to be made of stone...very beautiful!

I also received a Tranquility Fountain!! I was so excited because I have always wanted one of these and now I do!! It is a "globe" style fountain and has some tiny rocks on the bottom and when the water flows over it, it is gorgeous!!

Last I received a nice note with Mickey stickers on it from my pal saying the box was a subtle hint!! I think I know who it is, but I will not spoil it for now!!

Thanks Secret pal for everything, I love all the things you sent me...I have the Welcome sign hung up in the front of our porch and the Fountain is upstairs on the hall table!!

*Edited to say that I don't have any clue who it is...I "thought" I knew who my Secret Pal is, but I just realized that the person was already guessed!! All I know is the Box said "Abbott" Industries (not sure if that is the hint or not?) and my person either works or lives in Milwaukee!! :)

jcemom - you'llhave to wait until July to know if you are right. I'm not going to tell:D

I love Moonlight Path too. (hint hint) DD bought a package of lotion, spray, shower gel and bubble bath as a Christmas present a couple years ago for me. It is my fav now. The scent lasts forever on me.

I've sent several PMs over the last few days, so everyone please check their PM inbox.

Don't forget that the deadline for the second package is July 23rd.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Question! Do we reveal who we are in this package or do we just give more clues?

I think we are supposed to reveal in the second box. I will be, at least.

Originally posted by rafikimom
Question! Do we reveal who we are in this package or do we just give more clues?

We give up our secret identities and reveal our alter egos in this, the last (sniff, sniff) package. :eek:

Ok I don't want to spoil anything but I am so upset...
I got the most wonderful package from my very thoughtful
PAL...:wave:
My computer was very very sick and it is now GONE:(
I have been trying to use the town library one and I have to sign up to use it and then wait my turn...sometimes 1 1/2 hours.:bounce: Then I only get 30 minutes online.
I wasn't able to post and then I made a mistake on the zipcode of my pals... it came back I feel just awful:sad2:

I got a wonderful package a few weeks ago::yes::
A HUGE package of DISNEY SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES
Ocean Bath wash...she knows I like the beach:teeth:
Yummy Candy:jumping1:
wonderful candle:goodvibes
I don't have a clue!!! When I get my computer on Monday I will do a little investigating.

You may all be able to figure out who my secret pal is and
if I spoiled it I am so very sorry:sad:

Your package is on its way now that I fixed my mistake.

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Candylover,
I'm sure that your secret pal understands and she/her will love it whenever he/she gets it.
I'm really sorry about your computer. I can't even imagine how frustrating that can be for you. I hope that I never have to find out. Are you getting a new computer? My brother used to work at Gateway (before they downsized) I could have had him give you a good discount on a new one.

EVERYONE - I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday and I can't wait to get the perfect something for my pal while I'm there.

I think we should do this again around Christmas time. I really enjoy this. What do you think?

For various reasons, I have decided to extend the deadline for the second round of packages until Monday, July 26th! Don't forget to reveal yourself to your pal in this package!

Renee- We usually do a Secret Santa exchange in December. The next exchange will be for the fall/Halloween. I will probably start sign-ups in September after school is under way.

:D

Yeah! Sounds like fun! Count me in - I'll watch for the sign-ups. Please pm me if you don't hear from me!

Check out my countdown - I'm so excited I'm shaking!! I started packing today and my suitcase that I'm sharing with my DD isn't even FULL to the brim. My DH will FREAK, he'll think I've lost a screw or bolt somewhere, LOL! Ahh, what have I forgotten?!

Have fun Renee! I wish I was going. Think of me, would ya???? I will be celebrating my bday (a week early) and my cousin's 40th on Sat. I will have a drink for you!!!

:wave2:

Just got back a month ago from WDW and it was blasted hot. Hope it has cooled down a bit. Maybe 90 instead of 95. HEE HEE.

My secret pal's box has been shipped! I will be at WDW so I mailed it a bit early. I will be back on the first of August, but I hope to check in while there! Hope my secret pal gets her package soon.
Sally::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter