Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Here are the details for the Secret Pal Exchange.

First, I would like to make a friendly request that only those that can SERIOUSLY COMMIT to sending TWO PACKAGES by the ASSIGNED DEADLINES sign up. Thanks!

I will take names up until next Monday, May 17th. I will PM everyone with the name of their pal soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to copy and PM me the following information:

DIS Name
Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food/Drink:
Favorite Scent:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Favorite Disney Movie(s):
Favorite Disney Park(s),Ride(s), and/or Show(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Favorite Summer Activities:
Favorite way to save money for a Disney trip: coupons, rebates, garage sales, sell on Ebay, etc.
Anything else you feel your pal should know:

You will mail two packages to your pal.
1. a small package sent by June 21st to include HINTS as to who you are
*** I will start a thread where we can try to guess the name of our secret pal. Many of us now post using fictitious locations in order to keep our locations a secret from our pals.
2. a larger package sent by July 23rd to REVEAL who you are

*** Send or spend as much as you would like, but let’s try to keep the price of the first package under $10 and the price of the second package under $15 (excluding shipping). The items sent DO NOT have to be Disney- or rewards-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

Let the fun begin! ::yes::

Jen:

Thanks for organizing. This is gonna be fun!!!!

Lisa

just way to busy with Girl Guides and school right now!!

:wave2: I'm in! I'm still feeling a little unsure of what to send. If we are giving this info about favorite drinks, etc., how are we sending gifts to a secret pal about giving clues about us? I know I must sound stupid.:confused: Although I'm confused, I'm still excited:jumping1:

I'm in too! :hyper:
I'm also wondering what to send. :confused: Are we supposed to send what the recipient will like according to the questions they answer, AND something to give a clue about us? How do we do both? Can someone please give those of us who haven't done this before an example?

You use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages. For example, if your pal says that their favorite scent is vanilla, then you can send them a vanilla candle, vanilla lotion, etc. Last summer my pal said that her favorite drink was a margarita, so I sent her a margarita flavored sucker. The clues about your identity are usually just written statements about yourself. For example, I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything else.

::yes::

I will take names up until 6 PM EST today!

Names have been sent out, so everyone check their PM inbox!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

There's nothing I like better than shopping in WDW! Unless of course it's the TofT!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter