Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

Thanks to all of the well-wishers!

Shelbyjosh - As long as you're going to have a drink for me, make it a jumbo strawberry daquiri, those are my favorites. Hey! that's right my birthday is right after yours on the 25th. That's pretty cool!

Talk to you all soon! --Renee

Thanks for all the good wishes! We're off for the next few weeks. Have a great trip Renee, maybe I'll spot you somewhere!
Sally :wave2:

Look out! I sent my package out to my secret pal today.
She should get it in 4-5 days. Be sure to check out the "magic" item.

Terri

(I'm so proud of myself. I actually got the package sent and it's not even the deadline yet! ;)

Terri

Oh secret pal............... I will get the box sent by the 21at, but I moved over the weekend so things are hectic!

Originally posted by J&D
For various reasons, I have decided to extend the deadline for the second round of packages until Monday, July 26th! Don't forget to reveal yourself to your pal in this package!

Thanks Jen, I'm going to need the extension. Too much going on this week!:crazy:

Another package sent!

My secret pal should be getting hers in about 5 days.

Anna

My secret pal is awesome!! I won't say who it is yet, as it's still early, but the package arrived today and it was perfect timing! I had to go in for tests (CT scan, that dye injected thing, etc) this morning and I've been feeling really crummy about it all. Coming home to a box of goodies just cheered me up!!! BIG EEYORE HUGS to my pal!!

Even Duncan dog got a treat! And he knew it - he tried to stick his head in the box. lol The goodies are so cool - Tostito like chips and a mickey chip and dip platter, margarita mix with two margarita glasses and salt, Eeyore keychain with candy, Pooh coloring pages. I think there is more, but I can't remember - fuzzy head from the dye stuff.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I feel so spoiled! *stands on head*

I had to go in for tests (CT scan, that dye injected thing, etc) this morning
:hug: Hope you are feeling better soon.

eeyore74, hope all is well with you.

My box left yesterday, and UPS will deliver it next Wednesday. I think it's going via the slow boat!

My package went out yesterday.

I hope she likes Garlic!!!! My town bills itself as Garlic Capital of the World and has an annual Garlic Festival, which is this Friday-Saturday-Sunday. So, I opted for the garlic theme.

Cindy:wave:

I received my package yesterday from my secret pal, TEK224. Thank you so much Terri for all my goodies! I received a bag full of "pool cool" stuff including a shirt, a water bottle that has a bit of "magic" to it ( i haven't seen yet!), sunscreen, lanyard. I also received some bath and body works in vanilla sugar-lipbalm and glycerin soap and hand soap, a vanilla bean candle, and a wonderful book called "Reflections" it's sorta a journal type thing you write about yourself and pass on to your child. I really loved everything! Can't wait to try the water bottle out at the pool to see the "magic". I hope I remembered everything. There was so much. Thank you! Sorry I didn't post right away. I'm getting ready for a weekend getaway to Cedar Point this weekend:teeth:
Eeyore74- Hope you are doing OK!:flower3:
And now for my secret pal- I sent your package today. You should receive it Monday or Tuesday. I think you have it figured out that it's me:scratchin I had to wait til the last minute to ship yours because I was waiting for my neighbor to return from Disney with a special request of mine:mickeybar I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Haven't gotten any results yet. Gonna freak soon. lol

To my secret pal - your package will go out tomorrow or Monday, depending on how I'm feeling. I'm sorry! I was so happy I got it together on time, but couldn't get to the post office.

My secret pal will be receiving her package late. We left for vacation and came back the next day due to DH and I get the belly "bug". We figured if we came home before the kids got it we would be ok. We didn't want to travel with them having the poopies. YIKES!! Needless to say, we are home all weekend. Just be patient, I will get it out one day this week!!

My pal's package was sent. The tracking shows it was received....Did it arrive in one piece? just worried - need to know if I have to find another...

I am sorry, Mal, my package will be late...I put my back out last Sunday and I am still in pain. I have been to 2 different chiropractors and nothing has helped, so it will be late...

I recieved it Thursday and it is beautiful!!! Shoppie explained what everything in the last package was: Hot sause for buffilo wings, wine from the State winery (NY) and Kibler Fudge Shop(pie) cookies. And! a wonderul crystal elephant. I put it right on the shelf with his new buddies!

I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to post. It has been crazy around here. (We should not have taken our driving trip to LA!) Friday, we had three girls arrive from TX to stay the week durning Sports Camp. Sports Camp is our church's weeklong evening Vacation Bible School. We are a small church, only 100 members or so. A church in TX sends their youth group to help.

Because we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel we were using the down stairs area (where the girls are sleeping) as a make-shift kitchen and dinning area. Thursday night I started cleaning the carpet and Friday morning I finished the other side. We made a run to the dump (for the old appliences), then picked up a dollie (is that spelled right?) to move the old refrigorator and old dishwasher to the garage. Then I had to clean the house.

Anyway, it's been way busier than I would like. I thank God my MIL is here. She did errands yesterday while I took the boys to a birthday party and DH installed the new faucet and microwave!

Needless to say, I haven't mailed my secret pal's gift yet. Monday, I promise!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lori

Lori:
I'm glad he arrived in one piece. My great Aunt used to collect elephants - she said they were good luck but the had to have their tusk up and they must have been a gift. I hope he brings a lot of good luck!!!

Lisa

I got my package!!! Thank you so much Anna (AMaloy314). I received a ton of scrapbooking paper and die cuts, gardening gloves (which I lose all the time), a bandana which DD took already and some Midlight path lotion and body spray - my favorite!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My package is going postal Monday.

My secret pal was Cindy (Clhcpaca). I got lots of garlic goodies!
No vampires are coming to my house :teeth:

Cindy sent me a bottle of garlic vinegar, garlic salt, garlic powder, roasted garlic, a clove of garlic, a garlic shredder and even garlic jelly beans!

There was also a recipe book and the newspaper insert about the garlic capital of the world!

Thanks Cindy!!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter