Secret Santa Exchange: Sent & Received

Wild week here too - mine will be going out tomorrow (although I still have a couple things to get)....at the latest Monday. Thanks for being so patient SP....

Forgot to post ... but I did send mine. I expect it to be delivered about mid-week (16th or 17th).

Shipped mine also and it should arrive about mid-week. Hope my secret pal likes the things I've choosen for them. :Pinkbounc

I received mine today. Thanks Belle0101 for everything. If fact, DD was home when it came and she helped me open it. She wants to know if you have a 12ish DD who can send her things. LOL She also said there was enough stuff for her to "steal". You would have thought it really was Christmas the way she was acting. Everything is "ssooooo cute" she kept saying.

Not sure if I mentioned that I collect snowmen so I love the smore's s & p shakers and the mug. I love peppermint too so the hot chocolate won't be around for long unless DD finds it. I am safe from the boys and DH. No mint takers there.

I absolutely adore the scrapbooking things. You really outdid yourself. The eyelets are very cute and I love the rest. Can't wait to start taking pics for the holidays now.

I sent my package out today. (I took the day off) I have been a bad girl Santa. I had all my stuff ready to be mailed and then I forgot. Then, I kept getting called into work (that nasty flu thing is really going through our schools) every day last week. And at the elementary school no less where it is on the opposite side of town from the PO. After a day in the elementary school. got home to my own kids, I never seemed to make it back into town. I do not know how some of you get up every morning and face those students. Give me a hormonal middle/high schooler any day.

I hope my package gets there soon. It has a long way to travel (hint, hint). Enjoy the holidays everyone.

Sue

WDWMom I'm so glad you liked everything. It was so hard to stop shopping! You did mention that you collected snowmen so when I saw the s/p shaker I knew I had to get that for you. :teeth:

Tell your DD that I don't have any girls - 2 boys, 8 & 4.

And those eyelets, I liked them so much I bought the exact same ones for myself! :teeth:

sweetpea - Got my package today! Thanks so much! I'm getting the hot buttered rum batter mixed up tonight!

Well RP Bad girls, looks like there's going to be a party at my house! Not only did sweetpea send pretty glass holiday mugs for me and her (with our names on them I might add), but she sent mugs with your names on them too...Beanie, Mal, J&D, Cuterlt, Dznypal and Belle! I'm PM'ing the directions to my house too all you gals! ;)

Everything was individually wrapped and looked great. I can tell it took her a long time and everything survived the trip without any damage.

I also got two sets of cute snowman earrings and a matching pin (the kindergarteners in my room will love them), a big box of Mrs. Fields "Decadent Chocolates", a cute Cocoa mug and mix with a tiny wisk, a cute cupcake candle with a little snowman on top, a birdhouse with a snowman painted on the side (don't know if I mentioned it or not in my SP questionnaire, but my powdered room is done in birdhouses), a painted snowman wooden picture and a bath scrunchy on a stick with three great smelling bath foams.

I must have been a very, very good girl since sweetpea was sooo good to me! ::yes:: Thanks again!

See you soon RP Bad Girls!:wave2:

Originally posted by dtuleya
Well RP Bad girls, looks like there's going to be a party at my house! Not only did sweetpea send pretty glass holiday mugs for me and her (with our names on them I might add), but she sent mugs with your names on them too...Beanie, Mal, J&D, Cuterlt, Dznypal and Belle! I'm PM'ing the directions to my house too all you gals! ;)

Pictures please?? I will post them for you if you send them to me!! :) I am dying to see what they look like!!

I received a postcard from my SS today (well I am assuming it is my Rewards board SS anyway...I am in two other SS exchanges and since I received those, I *think* this card was from RB?)...anyway, it is a Disneyland postcard and she said she was running behind, but had mailed my gift...what a lovely card it is too and so very thoughtful of her to send it to me!! I am pretty sure I know who it is, so :wave: SS!! I hope you are having nice warm weather!~ ;)

:)

I don't have a digital, so it might take awhile, but I'll definitely post them. Maybe I can "borrow" a digital from work.

mine package is FINALLY mailed off. not too far to go, so hopefully it will get there soon! If you get a tupperware box, it's from me!!! ::yes::

Got my package today! Thanks Denise! Oh boy, am I in chocolate heaven!

Denise sent me a Ghiaradelli's mug filled with chocolate squares and hot chocolate, some snowman "soup" (hot choc., marshmellows and a candy cane "stirrer") (loved the poem), a cinnamon candle (smells so-o-o good) and a snowman pin.
Denise, you must have had ESP, because I was trying to decide what accessory to wear on my outfit for my work Christmas Party tomorrow and the snowman will work perfectly.

I'm trying to be good and not devour all my sweet things. Okay, I did eat a chocolate square already. But the snowman soup is wrapped so nice I don't want to take it apart.

Thanks again Denise! Everything is great!

Terri
(I sent my package out this morning. Should be there by Thursday.)

Glad you liked it Terri. I had fun shopping for you. Hope you have a happy holiday!

I so happy that everything arrived safely,,after I mailed your package I got to wondering if I stuck in packing material and realized I hadn't :eek: :eek:
Since I wasn't around when the RP bad girls club was formed, I wasn't sure who was in it, I just knew the major players were You, Mal,Beanie and somehow you guys sucked in poor belle and the others into your bad girls club :teeth:
BTW those chocolates are safe to eat I tested the frist box I bought you ;)
Now that I was so good to you , you can return the favor and get me,, edward kowalczyk autograph::yes:: I'll pick it up when we all meet up for our buttered rum:teeth:

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
I so happy that everything arrived safely,,after I mailed your package I got to wondering if I stuck in packing material and realized I hadn't :eek: :eek:
Since I wasn't around when the RP bad girls club was formed, I wasn't sure who was in it, I just knew the major players were You, Mal,Beanie and somehow you guys sucked in poor belle and the others into your bad girls club :teeth:
BTW those chocolates are safe to eat I tested the frist box I bought you ;)
Now that I was so good to you , you can return the favor and get me,, edward kowalczyk autograph::yes:: I'll pick it up when we all meet up for our buttered rum:teeth:

Hey, we didn't "sucker" anybody into it, we just lead them astray!!:tongue:

Glad to hear the chocolates are safe to eat. I can't thank you enough for putting your health on the line and testing a box for me first. What a true friend you are!::yes::

Now, about getting Ed Kowalczyk's autograph, I don't know him, but one of oldest DS's best friends is related to one of the guys in Live (Patrick Dahlheimer) so I'll see what I can do. No promises though.

I got my package from Cindy (clhcpaca) a few days ago, and I am just getting a chance to post. Thank you so much Cindy! I got so many goodies, I will try to remember them all - Classic Pooh notecards (I LOVE THESE!!!! They are soooo much), Pooh notepad, Eeyore light-up ornament, candy canes, penguin ornaments and two cute little penguin candles, 2 stuffed Christmas mice, an address book. I think that I got it all. Thank you so much Cindy, you made my week! I love all of the stuff you sent.

I didn't get my package in the mail until Monday, darn holidays are slowing me down. It went priority, so hopefully my exchange buddy got their package today or will get it tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks again Cindy!

Originally posted by sweetpea3812

Pictures!!!! We want pictures!!!!:teeth:

Sorry, didn't get a chance to take pics yet, but I'll do it this weekend, get them developed quickly and post. Luckily DH has a scanner on his computer.

I am so disappointed that my SS hasn't received her gift yet!!:( I mailed it out the day after I got home, which was the 11th!!! Hopefully she gets it by Tuesday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter